Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

EventSybille Bammer - Shuai Peng
SelectionShuai Peng
Strength10/10
Date12/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetsafe @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningExcellent opportunity for Shuai Peng to revenge her lost to Bammer from Pattaya where she lost mainly because suffering from a cold. Typical 50/50 match and I go for the better odds and the fact that Peng has great positive record vs lefties like Bammer.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Tennis
Event S. Bammer vs. S. Peng
Selection S. Bammer
Strength 7/10
Date 12/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.78 (Back)
Reasoning One month ago Bammer defeated Peng in straight sets allowing her only 6 games. Cant see no reason why the ever improving Austrian wont do that again. She is far superior when it comes to playing on hard surfaces, she reached the Australian open semis and later won in Pattaya. Also odds for her win, very satysfying.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Bammer reached Hobart semis not AO :) I'm just rubbish when it comes to betting lately but I will give it a try :) Peng 2.17 (she really impressed me winning that easily against Bardina :) she knows how to play on hard.50/50 game) Molik 4.28 ( huuuuge price for Molik here against Ivanovic) Acasuso 1.85 (after watching him against Youzhny I'm on Acasuso all the way.He impressed me with his serve and hitting really fast balls.He can be tricky as you never know when he is 100% focused on the match but I will back him.We'll see.) Soderling 2.16 (Soderling is in really good form.another 50/50 match) Simon 2.37 (Chela is not great player on hard and Simon has all it takes to beat him)

Sport Tennis
Event Soderling - Gonzalez
Selection Soderling
Strength 6/10
Date 12/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.16 (Back)
Reasoning Tight match which can go either way IMO, so going for the value which is on Soderlings site. also Swede leads 3-2 in h2h. Both have played yesterday, and both with crap serving, but IMO Soderling has more reserves there
Bammer reached Hobart semis not AO :)
pardonemois :$..to quote: Impressive Australian season, highlighted by SF finish at Hobart (d. No.2 seed Medina Garrigues and S.Williams en route, falling to qualifier Bardina; S.Williams would win Australian Open two weeks later); fell 1r at both Gold Coast (l. to top seed Hingis) and Australian Open (l. to No.12 seed Chakvetadze).... ...but she will kick ping-pogs ass:tongue2

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Gasquet is banker mate nieminen is playing bad lately,very poor serve,i think gasquet will break him very easily my combo of bankers is : gasquet.murray.nadal,blake,,,,,,i placed my top ammount of money on this combo seperately i have russel simon and tatiana golovin,but of course on lower stakes, canas is out of my selections finally,coz i cant bet against moya see you

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) hello boys, i am so scared of what i v seen so far, the surface looks slow, sometimes i am with the impression that i watch tennis on slow motion all games are open to any result, some advantage perhaps to the so called "clay courters", i was thinking about murray but but, davydenko normally knows how to beat the briton, i will stay away also russel to beat chela, but again i thing i have to pray :notworthy :notworthy ,because surface looks ideal for the argentinian and finally shahar peer to beat chavetazhe, i think the israeli has all weapons and power to prevail,but do i have the heart to wait till the end? if the russian takes the lead,my money is gonne i guess the best method for this tournament is the live action : for example if russel takes the lead 1-0 sets,then back him,same with murray,small money but free stressed business good lucjk boys,waiting to read some picks

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) odds too low....

EventMaria Sharapova vs Vera Zvonareva
SelectionVera Zvonareva +4.5 Games (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date13/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningMaria Sharapova isn't playing her best tennis at all at the moment with really lousy serving, millions of unforced errors and double-faults. All Zvonareva is to do is to keep her nerves cool and keep the ball in play to cover this.

EventNadia Petrova vs Tatiana Golovin
SelectionTatiana Golovin
Strength10/10
Date13/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.37 (Back)
ReasoningNadia Petrova looks a little bit more fatter and little more slower than usual so pure value on Golovin who leads the h2h 3-2 and has the weapons to push Petrova.

Donald_Duck' date=' bet365 is giving Zvonareva +5 games. I will take this with high stakes. And let's hope Zvonareva cannot be broken more than twice... ;)[/quote'] Thats the same bet as Donald Duck has made. Bet365 has a draw option in their handicap in tennis. If Zvonareva loses with 5 games then you lose. Good luck with your bet ;)

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Sharapova lost in 3 sets. What an idiot, terrible tennis, haven't seen that. Looks like this was due to Fedex getting out fast. Was watching the match, but Zvonareva didn't look good until last set, where she trashed Sharapova 6-1 :loon Gotta say I cannot believe it, but Sharapova deserved to loose...

Bammer reached Hobart semis not AO :) I'm just rubbish when it comes to betting lately but I will give it a try :) Peng 2.17 (she really impressed me winning that easily against Bardina :) she knows how to play on hard.50/50 game) Molik 4.28 ( huuuuge price for Molik here against Ivanovic) Acasuso 1.85 (after watching him against Youzhny I'm on Acasuso all the way.He impressed me with his serve and hitting really fast balls.He can be tricky as you never know when he is 100% focused on the match but I will back him.We'll see.) Soderling 2.16 (Soderling is in really good form.another 50/50 match) Simon 2.37 (Chela is not great player on hard and Simon has all it takes to beat him) O for 5. Arrgh!

Bammer reached Hobart semis not AO :) I'm just rubbish when it comes to betting lately but I will give it a try :) Peng 2.17 (she really impressed me winning that easily against Bardina :) she knows how to play on hard.50/50 game) Molik 4.28 ( huuuuge price for Molik here against Ivanovic) Acasuso 1.85 (after watching him against Youzhny I'm on Acasuso all the way.He impressed me with his serve and hitting really fast balls.He can be tricky as you never know when he is 100% focused on the match but I will back him.We'll see.) Soderling 2.16 (Soderling is in really good form.another 50/50 match) Simon 2.37 (Chela is not great player on hard and Simon has all it takes to beat him)
Tough luck Randall.:wall

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Shahar did the business.. as for roddick,yes i placed all my money on him despicte the fact that i consider him as lazy and one-dimensional player, gasquet proved to be worse,and below expectations Roddick to win @1.4 full bank as single

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) As I said I'm just rubbish lately :D I must take some break from tennis :zzz 0/5 is just awfull.But don't worry I will bounce back :rollin btw: Today WTA scores are just crazy :loon I've backed Golovin and after that results (Na Li, Peer, Zvonareva) I'm almost sure that she will lose as I have about 20% strike rate lately :D But I hope that I'm wrong :) )

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) If Golovin lose I know whom to blame...:lol fxckin Petrova retired when she started second set by losing serve...god damn loser those who bet on Ladbrokes will get their wins but people like me betting on Pinny will get their stakes returned :(

Shahar did the business.. as for roddick,yes i placed all my money on him despicte the fact that i consider him as lazy and one-dimensional player, gasquet proved to be worse,and below expectations Roddick to win @1.4 full bank as single
A.Roddick :hope BIg bet for me too :) :clap :ok :clap

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) my best bet of the day : Murray @1.71 v Davydenko @2.38 h2h is 2-1 in favor of davy,but the briton won the recent one in doha,i should say that murray was struggling till the end of 2006, he was unstable and undpredictable so davy jumped at the chance to beat him 2 times. everything changed now. murray plays better and better,he is improving day by day,he is one and only youngster with prosperity,skills,and personanality to reach the top of the world ,is matter of time imo, here murray plays the best tennis along with nadal,davy is a top ten player,but nothing to impress me not much to say, Andy Murray to win @1.71 on betfair i strongly suggest this with maximum confidence. bye bye

EventDavid Ferrer vs Carlos Moya
SelectionDavid Ferrer
Strength10/10
Date14/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.87 (Back)
ReasoningH2H is 5-1 to Moya but Moya has gotten worse while Ferrer has gotten better and last match they played last year on HC Ferrer was totally dominating Moya.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) been wiped out on Monday by simon, peng, canas, molik and soderling; russell won but my heinz bet returned 0 with just one win.so now i'm just watching from the sidelines :)gl everyonedd and quantum keep up the good work

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) astonishing world class performance by andy murray i am glad because i picked him as the bet of the day ; he looks unstoppable, excellent tennis he moves fast to reach the top of the world, is matter of time to break the duo of fed nadal, see you all tomorrow with new picks,celebrations now for me :clap

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) thnx fish i like u so much! but here is my bet of the evening Shahar Peer @1.79 v Daniela Hantuchova @2.22 excellent price for my favorite young female tiger calld shahar (strange name indeed) shahar is a fighter, is a talented ,is a brilliant woman tennis player, she is fighting all balls with passion, she has weapons with forehands and backhands to beat all wta tour the only weak side i noticed in her is the service,looks like weak ,and ai m sure she is working very hard to improve her service. hantuchova is a very strange personality,however, i dont consider her as a thread to my favorite shahar peer Shahar Peer to win @1.79 on betfair really maximum confidence,dont ever to consider not to back Shahar :clap