Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) I think it's not that bad Donald :) I agree on Molik.Medina can give her some fight but at the end it's Molik who should be the winner. For me today it's. Horna - Volandri 1.33 Volandri is crap and he don't know how to play on hard.He has awfull record on that surface.More to that he is in terrible form lately losing all he can.Horna on the other hand was in some good form on clay this season and he has not so bad record on hard courts.It should be good bet for combos. Querrey 2:0 - Rochus 1.53 Querrey is solid player and he is going higher and higher in ranking.He plays good tennis on hard courts and I don't believe that Rochus will stand a chance here.He is nothing special and no match for Querrer in my opinion. Youzhny - Acasuso 1.30 Acasuso in poor form for some time now and I realy don't believe in some kind of a miracle here.Youzhny win for me. Bardina - Peng 2.54 Pure value for me.Stan James had 2.63 earlier and this was even beter but I missed it by a few minutes as they changed the odds when I was supposd to put my money on it :) Bardina seems to be in a little downtrend at the moment but I remember her Hobart tournament where she was just awesome.This girl has a great potential and she is really good on hard courts as this is for sure her favourite surface.As I' looking at Peng results she has no wins against any top player.She played her last tournament at Pattaya and that was few weeks ago.Bardina already played in the 1st round here so she has some kind of advantage.Odds are suggesting a clear win for Peng but I'm not that sure of that and I'm giving Bardina more chances than the odds are suggesting. :hope

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

CLEMENT to beat N Sport Tennis
EventHenman vs Hernych
SelectionHenman to win 2-0 sets
Strength10/10
Date10/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningHenman just needs a kind draw and things will be happening for him this year for him to be seeded in the other three grand slams. Last week was just a practise event, warm-up for Indan Wells where he was a big ring-rusty against Lopez, and he should be better this week. Henman has a good record at this tournament, a two times runner-up. Should beat Hernych easily today as he is nothing special, and event at 32, he is still beating class players, i reckon he should be in top 20 and i cant see beyond straght sets here.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Granville - Bremond 1.57 I was chosing between Molik and Granville and at the end I've decided to back Granville.She should have the edge here against Bremond who is rather poor hard court player.Granville always plays good here at IW and I believe that she will win today.

EventDominic Hrbaty vs Teimuraz Gabashvili
SelectionTeimuraz Gabashvili
Strength10/10
Date11/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.72 (Back)
ReasoningTeimuraz Gabashvili started this tournament great by getting thru the qualifies and then kickin Vliegens butt in the first round. He has a great chance for suprise vs Hrbaty that gets worse and worse and with wins only over players like Omar Bahrouzyan, Woong-Sun Jun and clown Spadea so far this year.

EventEvgeny Korolev vs Dmitry Tursunov
SelectionEvgeny Korolev
Strength10/10
Date11/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.30 (Back)
ReasoningEvgeny Korolev is no player to trust because of his lack of experience but he's talented and in-form and should give Tursunov a great battle. A Tursunov with big injury problems lately.
EventLuis Horna vs David Ferrer
SelectionLuis Horna
Strength10/10
Date11/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.59 (Back)
ReasoningLuis Horna enjoys meeting David Ferrer. Ferrer has lost in straight-sets to Horna on all three meetings so far and Ferrer doesn't even have a positive record here in IW so there is great value on Horna.

EventCarlos Moya vs Radek Stepanek
SelectionCarlos Moya
Strength10/10
Date11/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningCarlos Moya looked good vs Capedeville serving pretty good dropping only 6 points on first serve. Radek Stepanek will probably give him little more fight but Stepanek haven't won a match here in IW so far and hopefully that will continue today.
With 7 straight winning bets here in IW, it's time for some value bets. Hopefully I won't get screwed big time. ;)

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) bad day for Tusunov too...ahahaha....he collapsed...:rollin thanks for the free money clown.... :cheers too bad I overrated Horna...he didn't seem to transfer from clay to HC...and he's great stats was against Volandri...dunno how I could let me get fooled by that

EventJürgen Melzer - Julien Benneteau
SelectionJulien Benneteau
Strength10/10
Date11/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceFonbet @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningJulien Benneteau is a clown actually not to be trusted but he was dominating the match and was the better player but like the clown he is he had save MPs. Benneclown has a great record vs lefties and has beaten Melzer before and Melzer has only managed to win 1 of 5 matches here in IW. He could be a little tired after his tough matches in Las Vegas where he reached the final and Benneclown has every chances of winning this if it gets tight. If it doesnt get tight he gonna get trashed.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) was tempted to back canas at 15/1 live betting at 5-5 in the first set (fedex had a break point); but i just thought, nah, won't happen: didn't see it coming. dd, u on fire, whatever u do, don't lose ur concentration :)

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) best selection : Russel @1.6 v Garcia-Lopez @2.62 i think this is the bet of the day, Russel to win, the guy looks excellent, top form indeed, really high flying at the moment, psychometric factor hugely on him, from the other side the spaniard won last night against the very very poor baghdatis ( self catastrophy player with less than 40% first serve,tens of silly ue) maximum stakes Russel to win @1.6 on betfair Canas @1.56 v Moya @2.56 that looks magnificent too; Canas to win, the argentinian looks like a turbo after returned in courts,to beat federer is not somethinh to ignore some doupts though,because moya is a legend in tennis world, small stakes Canas to win @1.56 on betfair Simon @2.4 v Chela @1.7 here i dont understand why chela is favourite,imo simon is by far the better one between the two,chela is nothing special i consider him as very weak player Simon to win @2.4 on betfair bye bye good luck