Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Going to start this up again . Basically i'm looking for H2H results where one side has a definate historical advantage over their opponents . SUNDAY ------ Finnish Veikkausliiga - MyPa v KuPS 6-0-0 odds - 1.55 with Ladbrokes One other interesting stat is that KuPS have not scored in this fixture in all 6 meetings .

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hey jtw, just came across this thread, and I love systems, so some observations if you don't mind. Quite nice and simple (and seemingly effective idea) of implementing this system. I couldn't find any final analysis which could perhaps narrow selections and make the system more profitable; for example, removing games with certain odds, or games in certain leagues, or even games in certain months (for example, at the end of season, games are more closely fought than during mid-season). So yea, my question was really, have you done any (final) analysis on this, or are you planning to do so? Would make things very interesting, to read and improve upon. Either way, very good thread/

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Thanks for the interest princecapri and funnily enough i spent a bit of time this morning having a look at some results , mainly from last season with the aim of trying to find an edge. No great advantage seemed to be gained by a certain odds width when it came to winners , although obviously those at the shorter end of the odds market had a better strike rate. I think using another criteria where current form or maybe league position's could be brought in and used with the H2H's could be the way ahead . Betting blindly from the 25th of Nov ,when i brought back those at shorter odds , seen no fewer than 7 instances where all the selections for that day win and a further 6 had only one loser . So maybe an Acca or a perm betting blindly all selections would also bring rewards. Never been too comfortable with aways myself and if i were to suggest something off the top of my head it would be to stick to those HOMES only where the odds are 1.5 up to 2.0. I will have a closer look before the main Euro leagues kick-off as i'm confident something can be done with the stats . If you want to try and find something yourself mate , or indeed anyone else out there with an idea don't be afraid to post .;)

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Well, its a shame that there isn't a clear edge in terms of odds etc, would have been rewarding if there was. The only issue I used to have with these sort of 'low odds home game' betting types was the obvious low return, but I think if a system such as yours (something that can fairly consistently deliver winners) exists, quicker profit can be achieved. So like I said, this season I will try and dive into these markets and see if some patterns (in relation to leagues and such) exist. I think someone called Fleet is also running a very interesting thread (low odds home games), which in conjunction with this can give decent LSP and very decent Strike rate. I shall see what comes up. Hope you didnt mind my intrusion in your thread :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Head-to Head Meetings 2 for BRAZIL in the early hours of Thursday morning - FIGUEIRENSE v santos - 5-0-0 ,odds 2.0 ko 01:30 PALMEIRAS v fluminense 4-0-0 , odds 2.0 ko 02:45 Xtra info - Figueirense 8th in league , Santos are 19th. Santos not won in 9 league games. Palmeiras are 5th in league , Fluminense are 18th. Palmeiras are unbeaten h/a v F'ense in 9 games h/a

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Another in Brazil in the early hours - CORITIBA v flamengo 4-0-0 , odds 2.8 A tricky one if you consider the league standings in which CORITIBA are in 11th with FLAMENCO sitting on top . Home stats are 3-2-0 for 9 against 2 Away stats are 3-2-0 for 7 against 3 If the league pos put's you off try DRAW-NO-BET on offer at 2.0

Re: Head-to Head Meetings NEW YORK [12] v L.A [5] 7-1-0 , Odds 2.2 * ko 23.30 gmt HAKA [5] v kooteepee [14] 5-1-0 , Odds 1.25 ATHLETICO-PR [15] v vasco [13] 5-1-0 . Odds 1.9 leagues are MLA , Finnish Veikkausliga and the Brazilian 1st Div.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings According to your H2H strategy, i think these matches should be concerned:

Halmstad
Lillestrom
Start
CSKA Moscow
Haka
SV Salzburg
ND Gorica
Goias
Atletico PR
Sao Paulo
At. Mineiro
Yokohama FM
Zurich
Def Sporting
Alianza Atl
Olm Riobamba

Re: Head-to Head Meetings The criteria i use is only those match's where on side has at least a 4 game advantage eg , 4-0-0 or 5-1-0 etc , are selections . Therefore only the 3 games in the previous post are [where] Sundays selections.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

The criteria i use is only those match's where on side has at least a 4 game advantage eg , 4-0-0 or 5-1-0 etc , are selections . Therefore only the 3 games in the previous post are [where] Sundays selections.
THANK U FOR SHARE YOUR INFO :clap:clap:clap

Re: Head-to Head Meetings LOKOMOTIV 3-0 :loon HAKA 1-0 :loon DJURGARDEN 1-2 :eyes Were leading 1-0 until 66th min when they were reduced to 10 men . Monday - Sweden ----------------- assyriska v HACKEN 0-0-4 , odds = 2.85

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hiya JTW, interesting thread. Grateful if you could give us some idea what the long term p/l stats are on your thread here in accordance with the S&S forum rules... - Keep a running account of the results and update regularly. It will be most appreciated to provide an update of the systems results every time you post the results of placed bets, if this is not possible please state the frequency of the update, for example weekly, end of the weekend. System result must contain as a minimal: Current bank , Profit (or Loss) , Yield These results should be posted as a running overview of the system for as long as its been running. It will be appreciated to write the system result with the full info : Starting bank Current bank Total staked Number of bets Winning bets Losing bets Strike rate Yield Profit (or Loss) When calculating system results take into account costs like commission. Results are calculated like this : Strike rate = Winning bets / Total bets ( written as a percentage ) Yield = Profit (or Loss) / Total staked ( written as a percentage ) :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings BRANN 4-1 :loon MetallicIan , to be honest mate this isn't really a 'system' as such , i stated from nighe on day one that it really should be used as a guide for making selections . However i am going to start using the h2h results in a system when the main leagues start , i'm still looking into how but i'm confidant of being ready asap. I wondered where this would be suited when i began and figured the S+S thread would be the best suited , so if you want to move the thread then feel free but i can't think of anywhere else to be honest !

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

Sunday - Denmark ------------------ OB - AGF 4-0-0, odds = 1.51
My only problem with that is that , and correct me if i'm wrong , but isn't the Danish league the same as the Scots in that the teams play each other twice home+ away . So that means that it's only 2 seasons results there ?? TEPLICE v c.budejovic 5-0-1 , odds = 1.57 SH . DONETSK v illichivets 4-0-0 , odds = 1.16 SAO PAULO v vasco 6-0-0 , odds = 1.5

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Yeah, you're right. Didn't consider that... But how does this compare to your selections? Teplice vs Budejovic -> first game for both teams this season. And I haven't been able to find any stats on the two games that match yours.