** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings yes, it means draw no bet. for example if Westham win you get the money, and in case of draw the money return (like you win 1.00 odd). You can also take straight wins, but DNB is safer and thats why I chose it. I forgot the average odds: Nurnberg (Draw No Bet) -1.53 Westham (DNB) - 1.50 Lazio (DNB) - 1.20 PSV - 1.33 Porto - 1.25

Re: Head-to Head Meetings YOMICA - Personal preference is for the main leagues in each country eg , DIV 1 's and i don't look at Summer lagues either so that takes care of the IRISH league . However i did miss out on the LEGIA game , i would have been interested in that one . Here's SATS selections - everton v MAN UTD 1-0-6 , ave odds = 1.8 WEST HAM v m'boro 6-0-1 , ave odds = 2.0 S OLOMOUC v brno 4-0-0 , ave odds = 2.4 SLAVIA PRAGUE v ostrava 5-0-1 , ave odds = 1.9 LE MANS v valence 5-1-0 , ave odds = 2.1 LAZIO v empoli 5-1-0 , ave odds = 1.61

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Westham (DNB) - Middelsborugh - 7-1-1. :clap 3-0 PSV - Vitesse - 10-1-1. :clap 1-0 Porto - Martimo - 11-0-0. :clap 1-0 Lazio (DNB) - Empoli - 5-1-0. :sad Money is back. 0-0 Nurnberg (DNB) - Hannover - 4-2-1. :sad Money is back. 2-2 RECORD: 17 wins. 3 draws. 0 loss. anybody use this?

Re: Head-to Head Meetings I can't wait "big" leagues because I like your idea and i like to probe this every day. Today I played MTK 9-0-1 (1.45; 2:2; L) Aalesund 3-0-0 (2.15; 3:2, W) Malmo 4-0-1 (1.55; 1:0; W) Telstar:Emmen 0-1-4 (2,90; 0:1, W) and Eindhoven:Volendam 1-0-4 (2,30; 2:6; W). Excellent day for me - thank you very much JTW1!!!

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hi JT, I've been following your threads with interest and your doing a great job. I know you have a system and stick to it but do you think that betting on S Liberec is wise at the moment as they are bottom of there league after 6 matches and yet to record a win (2 draws, 4 loses). I'm no expert in Czech football but something seems up with them. Anyway just my 2 cents and far be it from me to tell you what to do, keep up the good work :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

Hi JT, I've been following your threads with interest and your doing a great job. I know you have a system and stick to it but do you think that betting on S Liberec is wise at the moment as they are bottom of there league after 6 matches and yet to record a win (2 draws, 4 loses). I'm no expert in Czech football but something seems up with them. Anyway just my 2 cents and far be it from me to tell you what to do, keep up the good work :ok
thought I would reply before the result is known, Looking at the record that these two guys have there is obviously some thing about the top two inches and having the wood over any team no matter where they are on the table. I have been making some nice money following these tips unfortunatly I can't bet on all the games (maybe a good thing lol). Just thought I'd add my 2 cents:drums Cheers DM

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hi ROGUE TRADER :ok , I just post the selections up as they meet the criteria for the system . Remember it's purely based on h2h meetings at the home teams venue over the past few season's , and thats all i take into consideration . Current form , injuries etc are NOT taken into consideration .

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

SAT ---- HAMBURG v nurnberg 5-1-0 1.66 PAOK v iraklis 6-1-0 1.6 VITESSE v graafschap 7-1-0 1.6 S LIBEREC v plzen 4-0-0 1.8
3/4 Top picking there bro :ok I guess bottom of the league dosnt matter when you have the wood over a team:spank