Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SATURDAY ----------- SPURS v sunderland 7-0-0 , odds = 1.5 S.LIBEREC v plzen 5-0-0 , odds = 1.85 STANDARD LIEGE v westerlo 9-1-0 , odds = 1.36 ANDERLECHT v aa gent 7-1-0 , odds = 1.65 NANCY v toulouse 5-0-0 , odds = 1.8 gaziantepspor v FEHNERBACHE 0-1-6 , odds = 1.8 fulham v ARSENAL 1-0-6 , odds = 1.57

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Best Bets - Not really a lot to go on at this time of the season , but after reading MEATMAN'S French selection's [ he knows his French does that chap :ok ] i'm making NANCY a BEST BET @ 1.8 S LIBEREC @ 1.85 after winning their 2 homes this season and the h2h stats i'm nominating this one as another BB. 10PTS on each.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SPURS v sunderland 1-2 :eyes S.LIBEREC v plzen 1-1 :eyes STANDARD LIEGE v westerlo 3-0 :loon ANDERLECHT v aa gent 2-2 :eyes NANCY v toulouse 0-0 :eyes gaziantepspor v FENERBACHE 1-0 :eyes fulham v ARSENAL 1-0 :eyes I believe the phrase i'm looking for is FOR FCUKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@ SUNDAY --------- FC MOSCOW v amkar 4-0-0 , odds = 2.4 TEPLICE v pribram 6-0-0 , odds = 1.53 BOCHUM v wolfsburg 5-0-1 , odds = 2.87 KOLN v frankfurt 5-1-0 , odds = 2.25 AMADORA v academica 5-1-0 , odds = 2.1 CLUB BRUGGE v z.waregem 4-0-0 , odds = 1.4 :hopeThings can only get better :\

Re: Head-to Head Meetings I tried this interesting system last year with many bets from every leagues and had a big loss, unfortunately. Maybe it is only half year but enough for me. Good luck to you, maybe you can do better choices than I.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings FC MOSCOW v amkar 0-1 :eyes TEPLICE v pribram 0-0 :eyes BOCHUM v wolfsburg 2-2 :eyes KOLN v frankfurt 1-1 :eyes AMADORA v academica 1-0 :loon CLUB BRUGGE v z.waregem - postponed :lol Saying F*** ALL :@:@:@:@ , especially about the Koln game :puke

Re: Head-to Head Meetings here's the full list of qualifiers for this weekend FRI-SUN Friday ------ DEN BOSCH v mvv 5-1-0 , odds = 1.9 Saturday --------- cottbus v DORTMUND 0-0-5 , odds = 2.2 BURNLEY v plymouth 6-0-0 , odds = 1.9 MORECOMBE v dagenham 5-1-0 , odds = 2.5 WEST HAM v blackburn 8-0-0 , odds = 2.5 ILLICHEVETS v vorskla 4-0-0 , odds = 2.5 ARSENAL v newcastle 5-1-0 , odds = 1.44 willem II v AJAX 1-0-11 , odds = 1.57 NEC v graafschaap 5-0-0 , odds = 1.61 RODA v twente 6-0-1 , odds = 2.3 VALENCIA v mallorca 5-0-1 , odds = 1.71 Sunday ------- B MUNICH v h berlin 8-1-0 , odds = 1.4 JARO v turku 10-0-0 , odds = 3.0 SPARTA PRAGUE v zizkov 5-0-0 , odds = 1.25 DEPORTIVO v real madrid 6-1-0 , odds = 3.5 Initial thoughts - JARO @ 3.0 and never dropped 3pts in 10 seasons !! DEPORTIVO have had the hex over Real for a good few seasons [ 9-4-0 ] Wouldn't touch WEST HAM with the proverbial bargepole right now. Hard to leave out AJAX on those stats.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings DEN BOSCH 1-3 :$ Hope we're not in for a repeat of the past 2 weeks :eyes Here's my 'Best Bets :lol ' for Staurday. 1- BURNLEY @1.9 - Plymouth manager has been stated in the BBC sport site with the following - Plymouth Argyle manager Paul Sturrock told BBC Radio Devon: "We haven't won in our last nine appearances there. "We haven't scored in our last four there so it doesn't look good. "But we've got to be the ones in a positive frame of mind as they haven't started the season well either." Cheers Paul :ok 2- WEST HAM @ 2.5 - Yes i know i said in my initial thoughts that this one shouldn't be touched but as the Hammers have 3 or 4 coming back into the team thats simply a h2h that can't be ignored and thats the whole reason i've been posting these is the chance to highlight such unaccountable bias's. 3- RODA @ 2.3 - After their 4-0 thumping from Arsenal mid-week and losing Wiltshire , confidence could be low in the Twente camp and with Roda being traditionally strong at home the odds definately appeal. 4- DORTMUND @ 2.2 - Its unusual for a side with such a strong away h2h is above 2.0 and DORTMUND have started quite well in the Bundesliga with a 3-2 away win at Leverkusen and a 1-1 home draw against B Munich [ should have won by all accounts] , while Cottbus have suffered a 3-0 home defeat to new boys Hoffenheim and a 0-0 away draw at fellow [porbable] strugglers Hannover. 5- AJAX @ 1.57 - The h2h record stands out on itself here but with Marco Van Basten having taken over at Ajax after the Euro's and having appeared to have strengthened the squad this looks one to definately be on.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Friday ------ DEN BOSCH v mvv 1-3 :eyes Saturday --------- cottbus v DORTMUND 0-1 :loon BURNLEY v plymouth 0-0 :eyes MORECOMBE v dagenham 1-2 :eyes WEST HAM v blackburn 4-1 :loon ILLICHEVETS v vorskla 1-3 :eyes ARSENAL v newcastle 3-0 :loon willem II v AJAX 2-1 :@ NEC v graafschaap 2-0 :loon RODA v twente 1-1 :@ VALENCIA v mallorca 3-0 :loon Best bets - Wins for WEST HAM + DORTMUND :loon , are overshadowed by draws at BURNLEY + RODA and a shocking defeat for AJAX at Willem :wall

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Best bets for SUNDAY --------------------- 1- JARO @ 3.0 - great odds for a side with such a strong h2h record . JARO are 2-3-4 at home this season and sit in 11th spot on 19 pts TURKU are 2-2-4 away from home and are sitting in 7th place with 26pts The h2h + odds are definately with the home side here. 2- DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA @ 3.5 - once again we see tipsters stating that Real will break the hoodoo of the Riazor, that Depor have not got the players they once had etc but until it happens we HAVE to go for Depor purely on the h2h . 3 - With the odds so low on the other 2 games i suggest a double on BAYERN MUNICH / SPARTA PRAGUE @ 1.4/1.25

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Here's a round-up of my so-called Best Bets :$ With 2 results still to come there have been 12 selections , and is running at a loss of 56pts . However with Bayern winning and Sparta 1-0 with 15 mins to go and lo and behold DEPOR have went 1 up :loon that figure could be lower by the end of procedings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Have had a bit of a look back at the stats since i started this thead on the 4th of March last year. I only considered those games where one side had a 7+ game h2h advantage over their opponents and it was interesting . Total No of games = 63 No of winners = 43 Longest Losing run = 3 Longest Winning run = 7 [ twice ] Winning Odds ranged from 1.16 to 2.5 If a 1pt win single had been placed on those teams then a profit of 92.36pts would have been achieved. I am definately going to follow these teams from now on and will post on a separate thread and will stake according to the odds on offer.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sunday ------- B MUNICH v h berlin 4-1 :loon JARO v turku 2-3 :eyes SPARTA PRAGUE v zizkov 2-0 :loon DEPORTIVO v real madrid 2-1 :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon BEST BETS = 14 SELECTIONS WINNERS = 5 LOSS = 24.20PTS MONDAY -------- DJURGARDEN v orebro 7-0-1 , odds = 1.8 HELSINGBORG v hammarby 5-0-1 , odds = 2.0

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Don't know mate , it maybe that with the main leagues just kicking-off the teams can get caught in the 1st few weeks ?? As i have said many times it's important with the majority of games to check out current form / injuries/ suspensions etc before having a bet. Sometimes it pays to go with blind faith e.g West Ham + Deportivo but i always suggest some sort of study of team news.