Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Another busy week-end ahead of us H2H-wise . SATURDAY ---------- H BERLIN v wolfsburg 6-1-0 , odds = 2.3 koln v B MUNICH 0-0-6 , odds = 1.66 IRAKLIS v ofi 5-0-1 , odds = 1.8 SCUNTHORPE v carlisle 5-0-1 , odds = 2.25 FULHAM v bolton 6-1-0 , odds = 2.2 RANGERS v kilmarnock 13-0-1 , odds = 1.25 man city v CHELSEA 1-0-7 , odds = 1.9 PSV v sparta 9-0-0 , odds = 1.16 BARCELONA v r santander 11-0-0 , odds = 1.28 SUNDAY -------- AJAX v roda 11-1-1 , odds = 1.33 TURKU Ps v rops 6-0-1 , odds = 1.4 JUVENTUS v udinese 5-0-1 , odds = 1.53 CRUZIERO v palmeiras 4-0-0 , odds = ?? [ only betfair have priced this up so far ] Back later with any BEST BETS :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Best Bets for Saturday ---------------------- 1 - IRAKLIS at home to OFI , only the 2nd game in the Greek 1st Div but it's the problems that the away team are having , mostly off the field . There are calls for the club president to resign , an unpopular coach and calls for protests and fans are supposedly organising mass protests . They were defeated 2-0 at home in their 1st game of the season and were very unimpressive according to reports. Although IRAKLIS lost their 1st match but with the unstability on/off field and the h2h this is one for the home side . 2- FULHAM at home to Bolton , basically this is another one of those which has to taken on faith . 6-1-0 agaisnt a similar team [imo] + it looks like Andy Johnson may make his debut for the Cottagers here. 3- BAYERN MUNICH away to Koln looks a decent away bet . KOLN have a 1-1-1 record so far but should not be able to cope with Bayerns attacking force imo. They have beaten Karlsruer , drew with Wolfsburg and lost to Frankfurt [ at home] while Munich have beaten H Berlin and drew with Dortmund [3rd] and Hamburg [2nd] . It's hard to see them taking anything here. Stake 10pts win on each .

Re: Head-to Head Meetings H BERLIN v wolfsburg 2-2 :eyes koln v B MUNICH 0-3 :loon IRAKLIS v ofi 1-1 :eyes SCUNTHORPE v carlisle 2-1 :loon FULHAM v bolton 2-1 :loon RANGERS v kilmarnock 2-1 :loon man city v CHELSEA 1-3 :loon PSV v sparta 1-0 :loon BARCELONA v r santander 1-1 :eyes BEST BETS ----------- With BAYERN + FULHAM winning and IRAKLIS taking the draw we're getting nearer the profit figure instead of loss . 17 selections 7 wins Loss = 15.60pts

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SUNDAY -------- AJAX v roda 11-1-1 , odds = 1.33 TURKU Ps v rops 6-0-1 , odds = 1.4 JUVENTUS v udinese 5-0-1 , odds = 1.53 CRUZIERO v palmeiras 4-0-0 , odds = 1.83 BEST BETS ----------- 1- TPS are 6-0-1 @ home to Rops , the home side are sitting in 6th place in the league , 5 places above their opponents and are unbeaten at home [ 6-3-0 ] . Rops have not won away this season [ 0-2-7 ] and have lost their last 3 aways conceding 8 whilst netting only once . 2- CRUZIERO are 4-0-0 @ home to PALMEIRAS and these two are currently sitting in 2nd + 3rd place respectively in the league. CRUZIERO are 9-2-1 at home while Palmerias are 3-3-6 away from home. The previous meeting seen Cruziero losing 5-2 after leading andd then being reduced to 10 men. I always have a leaning toward the home side when the 2 teams are next to each other in the league placings and after that 1st meeting i think the home side will really be up for it. Palmieras have a couple of key players missing .

Re: Head-to Head Meetings MONDAY -------- Unusually for a Monday we have 5 games that fit the stats and 4 of them are from the one league. DEN BOSCH v fortuna 5-1-0 , odds = 1.36 HELMOND v dordrecht 5-0-1 , odds = 1.72 BV VEENDAM v ago vv 4-0-0 , odds = 1.83 ZWOLLE v emmen 5-1-0 , odds = 1.53 valerenga v LYN 0-1-5 , odds = 2.8 The top 4 are from the Dutch 2nd Div , if anyone out there can point me in the direction of a website that has news about that league [ in English please ] i would appreciate it . :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Cheers guys :ok, that one looks exactly what i'm looking for davidc but as you say its all in Dutch , selfish swines :lol:lol:lol Soccer is good for the stats SG but i'm really after a site which gives out news from that league or even a forum with a lot of opinions of that league [ but in English ]

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SUNDAY -------- AJAX v roda 1-0 :loon TURKU Ps v rops 2-2 :eyes JUVENTUS v udinese 1-0 :loon CRUZIERO v palmeiras 0-1 :eyes BEST BETS - with TPS + CRUZIERO failing to win the stats are now - 19 bets 7 wins Loss = 35.60pts :eyes DEN BOSCH v fortuna 1-1 :eyes HELMOND v dordrecht 1-0 :loon BV VEENDAM v ago vv 2-1 :loon ZWOLLE v emmen 4-0 :loon valerenga v LYN 1-2 :loon Now if only i could have found some info last night on any of these ............. :\

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Glad you won SG :clap Weds ------ NORWICH v qpr 6-0-0 , odds = 2.5 I'm picking this one as a BEST BET . NORWICH come here after a 2-1 away win v Plymouth on Saturday. Although they have not won their 2 home games [ 1-1 v Blackpool , 1-1 v Birmingham] they seem to be going the right way under Glenn Roeder. New loan signing Antoine SIBIERSKI [ MAN CITY , NEWCASTLE , WIGAN] netted on his debut on Saturday and i think that at 2.5 there a good bet agaisnt a QPR side who beat a woeful 10 man Southampton on Sunday . Despite the high profile takeover the new owners have not went overboard with their signings and have lost 3-0 away this season to Sheff Utd . So with home advantage , the h2h record and new boy Sibierski sure to be in the mix up-front , it's NORWICH for me :hope

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Rest of the weekends selections ------------------------------- SAT ---- NORWICH v sheff utd 6-0-1 , odds = 2.4 OTELUL v g.bistrita 7-1-0 , odds = 1.72 [romanian 1st div] MONTROSE v e stirling 13-1-0 , odds = 1.66 VITESSE v sparta 7-1-0 , odds = 1.85 FEHNERBACHE v G'birligi 7-1-0 , odds = 1.33 ROMA v reggina 6-0-1 , odds = 1.33 SP LISBON v belenenses , 11-0-0 , odds = 1.33 az alkmaar v PSV 0-1-5 , odds = 2.1 SUN ---- SPARTAK M v rubin 4-0-0 , odds = 2.4 torino v INTER 0-0-6 , odds = 1.66 RANGERS v motherwell 18-1-0 , odds = 1.28 kilmarnock v CELTIC 0-1-12 , odds = 1.61 VALENCIA v osasuna 7-0-1 , odds = 1.66 AEK v iraklis 7-0-1 , odds = 1.25

Re: Head-to Head Meetings :okSG BEST BETS ----------- NORWICH , yes even after the mid-week loss to QPR where they were up against 10 men for most of the game , i'm going for the Canaries to get their first home win of the season here. They done everything abr score and after a lambasting by Glenn Roeder they must do well against a side that lost to Derby in their last away game. MONTROSE face a depleted East Stirling side [ 1 suspended and 4 injured] who are occupying thier traditional place in the bottom half of the 3rd Div ,so with that and their h2h record the home side are a decent bet

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

:okSG BEST BETS ----------- NORWICH , yes even after the mid-week loss to QPR where they were up against 10 men for most of the game , i'm going for the Canaries to get their first home win of the season here. They done everything abr score and after a lambasting by Glenn Roeder they must do well against a side that lost to Derby in their last away game. 1-0 :loon MONTROSE face a depleted East Stirling side [ 1 suspended and 4 injured] who are occupying thier traditional place in the bottom half of the 3rd Div ,so with that and their h2h record the home side are a decent bet
3-0 :loon BEST BETS ----------- Selections = 22 Wins = 9 Loss = -25.60pts

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SAT ---- NORWICH v sheff utd 1-0 :loon OTELUL v g.bistrita 1-0 :loon MONTROSE v e stirling 3-0 :loon VITESSE v sparta 1-1 :( FEHNERBACHE v G'birligi 3-0 :loon ROMA v reggina 3-0 :loon SP LISBON v belenenses 2-0 :loon az alkmaar v PSV 1-0 :(

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SUN ---- SPARTAK M v rubin 4-0-0 , odds = 2.4 torino v INTER 0-0-6 , odds = 1.66 RANGERS v motherwell 18-1-0 , odds = 1.28 kilmarnock v CELTIC 0-1-12 , odds = 1.61 VALENCIA v osasuna 7-0-1 , odds = 1.66 AEK v iraklis 7-0-1 , odds = 1.25 BEST BETS ----------- INTER - Their superb away record here speaks for itself and with the chosen one in charge the h2h could well be 0-0-7 after the final whistle. CELTIC - after their 0-0 draw against 'minnows' Aalborg in the Champions league mid-week this could well prove Killie's downfall as the Celtic players will be out to rectify that embarassment.