Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings TEPLICE v c.budejovic 4-0 :loon SH . DONETSK v illichivets 3-0 :loon SAO PAULO v vasco 4-0 :loon Kardi - I pick teams who have a significant advantage over their opponents for at least 4 seasons , so for example any Danish or Scottish team would have to have a 8-0-0 as they play each other twice H/A when compared to the majority of leagues who would need just 4-0-0 to qualifly , hope that helps . I use h2hstats.com for studying , a very useful site for statistics on nearly all euro + some world leagues . Nutforsports - been doing this for at least 3 seasons , started on another forum where i still post this . As i have said previously i think the best way to use the figures is as part of the selection preocess but i'm going to start a system using the stats when the major Euro leagues get going . Never followed it blindly using cash myself , but in the first season it showed a profit , 2nd season was a loss and didn't really keep a recrod last time . I'll post up the strike rate since the start of the summer leagues later on when i get time :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings A word of warning here !! POLONIA have merged this season with GROCLIN [ don't know the full details of why , maybe something to do with the bribes scandal across there ] so the stats for the h2h's may be misleading . I'll leave them in there but i won't be touching this game , or any other Polish game until i find out the details .

Re: Head-to Head Meetings CRUZIERO v international 2-0 :loon ZWOLLE v mvv 0-0 :( LEGIA v polonia 2-2 :( A disappointing day , VLAD , i can only apologise to anyone who put money down on LEGIA before i had discovered the amalgamation of POLONIA with GROCLIN . IMO that makes any previous results null and void as they are virtually a new club retaining an old name :@ I am going to be VERY wary of any future matches involving POLISH clubs from now on. SATURDAY -------- QPR v barnsley 7-1-0 , odds = 1.66 FLAMENGO v athletico pr 5-1-0, odds = 1.72 SAO PAULO v goias 5-0-1 , odds = 1.3

Re: Head-to Head Meetings QPR v barnsley 7-1-0 2-1 :loon FLAMENGO v athletico pr 1-0 :loon SAO PAULO v goias 2-1 :loon MONDAY ------ Both from FINNISH 1st Div so earlyish k-off's HJK v vps 8-1-0 odds = 1.4 LAHTI v kups 5-0-0 odds = 1.44

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hi jtw1 First post for me and I just want to add my congratulations :clap on an interesting and successful system. ( 9 winners from the last 11 selections :loon) I have one question - are you still of the opinion that ' draw no bet' is a consideration at times as the odds available for this are usually very poor ?. Keep up the good work. ( nb. LAHTI are available at 1.48 at Sportingbet.)

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

QPR v barnsley 7-1-0 2-1 :loon FLAMENGO v athletico pr 1-0 :loon SAO PAULO v goias 2-1 :loon MONDAY ------ Both from FINNISH 1st Div so earlyish k-off's HJK v vps 8-1-0 odds = 1.4 LAHTI v kups 5-0-0 odds = 1.44
HJK v vps ; 1-0 :ok LAHTI v kups ; 8-1!!! :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings :welcome baz , taken a dim view of D-N-B after a closer look last season ,as you say the odds are pretty short and i think that the Asian Handicaps could be a better option in certain circumstances . We're certainly on a nice roll right now and :hope for many more like the LAHTI result HJK 1-0 :loon LAHTI 8-1 :loon

Would have been interesting to see what the Draw-No-Bet or Asian Handicap odds were as the odds are certainly against Wrexham on the h2h. 0-0 as i write Ok , as promised last week here's how betting all the selections blindly since the re-start of this thread is showing a profit/loss and the strike rate. BETS = 26 WINS = 19 Profit to a 10pt level stake = +71.70pts Out of the 7 losing bets , 1 was the LEGIA game where i discovered that the Polish side were up agaisnst an amalgamation of 2 other teams so therefore even though i kept it as a selection it should have been a no-bet. From the other six no less than 5 had been quoted at odds of 2.0 + The other was a 1.25 shot. 5 winners were 2.0 + but the other 14 were under 2.0 . FRIDAY ------- GUINGAMP v reims 4-0-0 , odds = 1.9

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Nice winner with York SG :ok GUINGAMP 0-2 icon_frown.gif Here's where i'm going to try and make a winning system from this thread [ doing all right by itself mind you ] I'll try and post the games for the weekend on a Friday night and from those i'll use other stats and current league info to come up with some BEST BETS which hopefully will show a profit . First of all here's the qualifiers for SAT/SUN cercle brugge V ANDERLECHT 0-1-5 , ODDS = 3.0 MAN UTD v newcastle 9-1-0 ODDS = 1.28 CHELSEA v portsmouth 5-0-0 ODDS = 1.33 dundee utd v CELTIC 0-1-11 ODDS = 1.57 kups v HJK 0-0-5 ODDS = 1.66 SANTOS v flamenco 5-1-0 , ODDS = 2.25 OK from those i'm making MAN UTD + CHELSEA both BEST BETS CHELSEA have won all their past 9 seasonal debuts , are unbeaten at Stamford Bridge in 82 games and Portsmouth have not taken full points from CHELSEA in 53 years. LAMPARD has signed a 5 year contract and with only 2 major signings so far this summer there has been little upheaval with SCOLARI taking over. MAN UTD have only lost 1 opening game in the past 12 seasons and that was against CHELSEA . ROONEY has made a full recovery [surprise] from his Nigerian bug and will start. NEWCASTLE have several 1st team players out and they typically have a poor start to the season . Therefore the 1st BEST BET using these figures is a 10pt double CHELSEA/MAN UTD

EPL.gif Pr17/08 1430Chelseav PortsmouthW9-D1-L02.80W5-D0-L03.00
SWA.gif All17/08 1800Djurgardenv GefleW6-D0-L12.57W3-D0-L03.00
BUL.gif Pr17/08 1830Levski Sofiav Botev Plov.W9-D1-L02.80W5-D0-L03.00
CRO.gif HNL17/08 2000Dinamov CibaliaW15-D2-L12.61W10-D0-L03.00
BZL.gif Bzl17/08 2100Santosv FlamengoW6-D3-L31.75W5-D1-L02.67
GOOD LUCK ALL YTD 1-0

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Here's another couple of BEST BETS i've selected for today 1 - dundee utd V CELTIC , with an overall record over the past 10 seasons of 2-2-15 and Utd droppoing points against Hamilton last week the 1.57 looks good . Utd also have suspentions + a couple of injury worries today. Celtic have Nakamura back and would appear to be at full strength. STAKE 10PTS @ 1.57 2 - kups v HJK , this see's the current 2nd placed side away to the 13th placed team . Kups have only won 2 games at home this season and they were against sides currently in 14th[bottom] and 11th spot . HJK should prove too strong here STAKE 10PTS @ 1.66

Re: Head-to Head Meetings BEST BETS my ARSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHELSEA done the biz but UTD went 1-0 behind before Fletcher equalised 2 mins later and unfortunately it stayed that way :eyes CELTIC were 1-0 up but finished 1-1 , should've been beaten as Dundee Utd were denied a stonewall penalty :eyes HJK , well what can you say about a team who blow a 2 goal lead at ht to get beat 3-2 :eyes Its sore losing all 3 , especially when 2 of those teams are not top of the Xmas card list at the best of times ; and i'm not on about HJK :@

17/08 1430Chelseav PortsmouthW9-D1-L02.80W5-D0-L03.00
WON 4-0
Dinamov CibaliaW15-D2-L12.61W10-D0-L03.00
WON 6-0
Djurgardenv GefleW6-D0-L12.57W3-D0-L03.00
WON 2-0
Levski Sofiav Botev Plov.W9-D1-L02.80W5-D0-L03.00
WON 6-0
Santosv FlamengoW6-D3-L31.75W5-D1-L02.67
DRAW 2-2 GREAT NIGHT ON H2H 4 WINNERS 1 DRAW YTD 5-1-0

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Great results there SG :clap Disappointing couple of days with only ANDERLECHT + CHELSEA coming in for us cercle brugge V ANDERLECHT 0-3 :loon MAN UTD v newcastle 1-1:eyes CHELSEA v portsmouth 4-0 :loon dundee utd v CELTIC 1-1 :eyes kups v HJK 3-2 :@ SANTOS v flamenco 2-2 :eyes

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Thanks for that correction BAZ :ok I'm making the BOTOFOGO game a BEST BET . As well as the 4-0-0 h2h record , they have a home record of 7-1-1 [ Cruziero are 3-2-4 away] and also if you care to read MILO'S piece in the Worldwide league section he states that Cruziero will have 6 missing of which 4 are valuable players . The odds have dropped significantly since they were first offered and now stand at 1.8 STAKE 10PTS @ 1.8 on BOTOFOGO home win :hope