Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Burnley Hull was on h2h. Shame Man u may be the one to let you down jtw1 (arguably the "banker" of the four, but then that's often the way, isn't it?) . Just seen this thread this morning, and spent most of the day working my way thru it. Excellent stuff, my friend:clap

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Good to see this system made it to the voting phase of the Oscars.... congratulations, JTW :clap At the moment, racing so-called systems are running away with it..... so, all you football genuine system freaks, get down there and vote for JTW.... you know it makes sense :p

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Another winner, JTW :clap The system is going well..... and so is the voting for the Oscars. After a flying start by Slapdash, this system is gaining ground.... coming up on the rails, you could say ;)

Re: Head-to Head Meetings LIVERPOOL v newcastle 3-1 :loon MAN U v blackburn 2-3 :eek BURNLEY v hull 1-0 :loon RANGERS v motherwell 3-0 :ok7+ betis a 10pt single on RANGERS :ok so thats 13.30pts going onto the nxet selection , which is - Weds ----- OLYMPIAKOS v atromitos 7-0-0 , odds 1.25 - Stake 13.30pts Championaire - I don't like to post the cash amounts as it's easier for everyone to follow if i stick to a point based staking . Grex - It seems the tables have turned from last time and you are a now a worthy campaign manager :lol......:ok Betting 10pts on each h2h selection would have returned a profit of 133.80pts Giving a yield of 8.5% Strike-rate = 113 winners from 157 selections

Re: Head-to Head Meetings To everyone visiting this thread....... JTW has kept this system going since 2007.... his dedication and persistence have produced consistently positive results over 4 years. I am sure many of you have made a tidy profit from the selections. Now is your chance to show your appreciation for all his efforts.... Go to http://forum.punterslounge.com/f129/punters-lounge-globally-best-system-125144/ and VOTE NOW :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

To everyone visiting this thread....... JTW has kept this system going since 2007.... his dedication and persistence have produced consistently positive results over 4 years. I am sure many of you have made a tidy profit from the selections. Now is your chance to show your appreciation for all his efforts.... Go to http://forum.punterslounge.com/f129/punters-lounge-globally-best-system-125144/ and VOTE NOW :ok
I second that :ok

LIVERPOOL v newcastle 3-1 :loon MAN U v blackburn 2-3 :eek BURNLEY v hull 1-0 :loon RANGERS v motherwell 3-0 :ok7+ betis a 10pt single on RANGERS :ok so thats 13.30pts going onto the nxet selection , which is - Weds ----- OLYMPIAKOS v atromitos 7-0-0 , odds 1.25 - Stake 13.30pts Championaire - I don't like to post the cash amounts as it's easier for everyone to follow if i stick to a point based staking . Grex - It seems the tables have turned from last time and you are a now a worthy campaign manager :lol......:ok Betting 10pts on each h2h selection would have returned a profit of 133.80pts Giving a yield of 8.5% Strike-rate = 113 winners from 157 selections
Well is ok. I am just concern that bet365 would limit me pretty quickly if I were to play with higher stakes and therefore just wanna know the amt u are staking Anyway 133.80pts profit is for this season or ever since u started the the system selections?

Developing into a one-horse race :loon
Well, it was.... it looks as though our racing colleague's "system" from the Glory Hunters Forum is catching up :loon The "rival" is being promoted as a "system" which produces a huge profit. This is true and I have nothing but admiration for it. However, the point is that "systems" authors on the GH Forum are not obliged to show the all-important yield. Sure, if JTW had based his system on 200 pts stakes, rather than the usual 10 pts, then it would also show fantastic profit. But the measure of a good system is the yield (total profit / total stake), not profit. I am still convinced that JTW's system shows consistent positive results over a 4 year period, so..... show your appreciation and.... VOTE http://forum.punterslounge.com/f129/punters-lounge-globally-best-system-125144/

Weds ----- OLYMPIAKOS v atromitos 7-0-0 , odds 1.25 - Stake 13.30pts 1-0 :loon
Returns = 16.63pts , to be put onto the next selection Betting 10pts on each h2h selection would have returned a profit of 136.30pts Giving a yield of 8.5% Strike-rate = 114 winners from 158 selections

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sat --- istanbul v TRABZONSPOR 0-0-4 , odds 2.2 INTER v parma 6-1-0 , odds 1.4 Sun --- PALERMO v napoli 6-0-0 , odds 3.0 Mon ---- FEHNERBACHE v gaziantepspor 10-1-0 , odds 1.44 7+ bet - 16.63pts FEHNERBACHE @ 1.44

Re: Head-to Head Meetings istanbul v TRABZONSPOR 0-2 :loon INTER v parma 5-0 :loon PALERMO v napoli 1-3 FEHNERBACHE v gaziantepspor 3-1 :loon 7+ bet - 16.63pts FEHNERBACHE @ 1.44 returned 23.95pts :ok 7+ bets profit for season = 110.55pts Yield - 32.3% Strike rate - 18 wins from 26 selections ----------------------------------------------------------- Strike rate for ALL h2h selections = 117 wins from 162 selections Profit to 10pt win on each selection = 146.70pts Yield - 9%

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Fri --- FERREIRA v maritimo 5-0-0 , odds 3.1 Sat --- LEICESTER v barnsley 4-0-0 , 1.66 MAN U v bolton 8-0-0 , 1.16 OLYMPIAKOS v levadiakos 4-0-0 , 1.08 AEK v xanthi 4-0-0 , 1.61 BENFICA v setubal 6-1-0 , 1.14 PORTO v rio ave 8-1-0 , 1.14 Sun --- PAOK v ergotelis 5-0-0 , 1.53 ATH BILBAO v levante 4-0-0 , 1.61 Only 2 games meet the 7+ criteria and both are very skinny odds , but rules are rules so it's a 10 pt double MAN U / PORTO with any returns to be placed on the next selection

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hi Jtw1, Great thread! Very impressive! I wish you good luck in the poll! I just saw this thread. Could you please confirm the following, just so I make sure I understood: 1) The stats regarding the 7+ selections (32%) regard singles and doubles bets, and that these bets are not always the sames (eg. 10 units on 1 and 13 units on another) 2) The stats on the other selections (9%) are all singles bets of 10 units on all selections posted. Do these selections also follow some system? 4+ ? Thank you and all the best.

Hi Jtw1, Great thread! Very impressive! I wish you good luck in the poll! I just saw this thread. Could you please confirm the following, just so I make sure I understood: 1) The stats regarding the 7+ selections (32%) regard singles and doubles bets, and that these bets are not always the sames (eg. 10 units on 1 and 13 units on another) 2) The stats on the other selections (9%) are all singles bets of 10 units on all selections posted. Do these selections also follow some system? 4+ ? Thank you and all the best.
Thanks Sophocles :ok 1- spot on with the 7+ 2- Again the same with the others and yes they have to have a 4+ win advantage to qualify