** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Denmark Superliga - FC COPENHAGEN v BRONDBY has seen the home side win 7 of the last 9 corresponding fixtures . COPENHAGEN sit top of the league after 4 wins and a draw [v 3rd placed side] from 5 games. They have won all 3 homes , scoring 10 and conceding 3 . In this fixture they have scored 20 to Brondby's 5 BRONDBY are 10th of 12 in the table and have lost both aways this season. Stake 10pts @ 1.57 from bet365

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

Denmark Superliga - FC COPENHAGEN v BRONDBY has seen the home side win 7 of the last 9 corresponding fixtures . COPENHAGEN sit top of the league after 4 wins and a draw [v 3rd placed side] from 5 games. They have won all 3 homes , scoring 10 and conceding 3 . In this fixture they have scored 20 to Brondby's 5 BRONDBY are 10th of 12 in the table and have lost both aways this season. Stake 10pts @ 1.57 from bet365
1-1 :( Bolivia - SAN JOSE have beaten BLOOMING 18 times from 21 games , and those other 3 were draws. After 4 games played in the league, SAN JOSE have won both homes and BLOOMING have lost their 2 aways . Odds = 1.61 Meanwhile up the road in Mexico , MONTERREY have beaten ATLANTE 11 times from 13 since 2001 [other 2 were draws] and conceded only 7 goals whilst scoring 28. After 4 games both have a record of 1-2-1 , ATLANTE have won away but that was against the bottom placed club who have lost all 4 match's . Odds = 1.57 Even further up North see's REAL SALT LAKE take on DALLAS in the MLS and they have won the past 6 from 7 in corresponding fixtures . REAL have won 9 times from 14 [9-1-3] at home this season while DALLAS have won only 2 away's [2-2-8] REAL lie 2nd in the Western Conference while DALLAS sit 4places and 13pts further down the table. Odds = 1.72 Stake 10pts REAL SALT LAKE Stake 10pt double SAN JOSE /MONTERREY * Note both REAL and MONTERREY kick-off in the early hours of Sunday morning

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sunday ------- ST LIEGE v mechelen and the home side has won the last 4 meetings at their place. After a loss and a draw STANDARD have won their last 2 games , scoring 9 goals in those 2 match's. They are traditionally strong at home , 10-4-1 last season and that loss was against they champions Anderlecht. MECHELEN sit only 2pts behind STANDARD in the league but 4 of those pts were gained at home.

Sunday ------- ST LIEGE v mechelen and the home side has won the last 4 meetings at their place. After a loss and a draw STANDARD have won their last 2 games , scoring 9 goals in those 2 match's. They are traditionally strong at home , 10-4-1 last season and that loss was against they champions Anderlecht. MECHELEN sit only 2pts behind STANDARD in the league but 4 of those pts were gained at home.
3-2 :ok Staying in Belgium for Saturdays sole selection - MECHELEN have beaten BEERSCHOT 5 times from the last 6 corresponding meetings . MECHELEN have won v CHARLEROI and earned a decent 3-3 draw v CLUB BRUGGE in their 2 home games so far BEERSCHOT have lost their 2 aways but they were v CLUB BRUGGE and ANDERLECHT so no disgrace there ! ....but having won only 3 aways [2 of which were against teams who were later relegated] in the past 2 season's it's a bold man who would take them to get an away result v anyone in that league . Odds = 1.88 available from 188bet

Re: Head-to Head Meetings :welcome mehandjiev I usually preferred the home team to have won at least 4 of the last 5 meetings , eg as soon as either 2 defeats/draws or combination of either occured then that was where the limit came in but since my main stream of info ceased i've been happy to consider the likes of 6-2-0. When it comes to odds i would highlight the odds even if they were VERY short but for betting i'm now limiting the odds i bet on to no less than 1.4

JTW1 do u have something for this weekend? Is there any other site for H2H stats?
Sorry mate , away over the weekend so unable to post and the answer to your 2nd question is N0 ..at least not in the simple , quick and easy format h2hstats did . Every other site has the facility but for only one game at a time , very time consuming :\

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Ok, but I dont know how to use that site. When I click somewhere there are old info(from last year). No update. And forum is almost dead. Can u please give me some help how to use it. If u dont I will wait here for your new tips :p

how recent...last 5 years...am I correct?
As long as they have met regularly and won [only one loss/draw allowed] then it could go back as far as records allow but the vast majority go back no further than about 10 seasons

CHELSEA v stoke 5-0-0 , odds - 1.4 1-0 :D VITESSE V heracles 6-0-1 , odds - 1.62 1-1 :( Sun --- PSV v feyenoord 5-1-0 , odds - 1.44 3-0 :D SP BRAGA v rio ave 6-0-0 , odds - 1.5 4-1 :D LEVANTE v real sociedad 5-0-1 , odds - 2.25 2-1 :D
Decent start to the 'main' league season , a 10pt straight win on each selection would have shown a profit of 15.90pts. Tuesday -------- BAYERN M v wolfsburg 13-1-0 , odds - 1.2 Weds ----- AC MILAN v cagliari 9-1-0 , odds - 1.62

Decent start to the 'main' league season , a 10pt straight win on each selection would have shown a profit of 15.90pts. Tuesday -------- BAYERN M v wolfsburg 13-1-0 , odds - 1.2 3-0 :D Weds ----- AC MILAN v cagliari 9-1-0 , odds - 1.62 2-0 :D
10pt win returns so far = 24.10pts Saturday ---------- MAN UTD v spurs 6-0-0 , odds - 1.57 PSG v souchaux 4-0-0 , odds - 1.2 DORTMUND v g'bach 9-1-0 , odds - 1.36 HEERENVEEN v breda 8-1-0 , odds - 1.53 Sunday ------- INTER v fiorentina 11-0-1 , odds - 2.0 AZ ALKMAAR v walwijk 9-1-0 , odds - 1.36

Hi Jtw, given that you advocated odds being between 1.33 and 1.8, does the system suggest that you only use these picks? Cheers
Sorry mate , should have made clear the 1.33 - 1.8 odds were for the 'summer' leagues only . Anything goes during the main season

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Saturday ---------- MAN UTD v spurs 6-0-0 , odds - 1.57 2-3 :( PSG v souchaux 4-0-0 , odds - 1.2 2-0 :D DORTMUND v g'bach 9-1-0 , odds - 1.36 5-0 :D HEERENVEEN v breda 8-1-0 , odds - 1.53 2-0 :D Sunday ------- INTER v fiorentina 11-0-1 , odds - 2.0 2-1 :D AZ ALKMAAR v walwijk 9-1-0 , odds - 1.36 3-3 :( 10pt win returns so far = 25pts