** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

Hello all , hasn't this been the longest close-season EVER :cry and we're still weeks away from starting the Euro leagues :( However i couldn't let this one pass - Wed - Norway - LILLESTROM v Start has finished 9-0-0 , odds = 1.75
2-1 and they were down to 10 men and scored the winner in the 90+ min !!

Found it , i take it you have to click on each game to get the h2h ?? Thats the beauty of h2hstats.com , their all nicely lined up on one page . Interesting nontheless SG .
Hi, Loved the idea of your system and managed to find where you are sourcing the data from by going through the thread. I have signed up. Another set of data to analyse excellent I am picking so much up now I could spend a week analysing each game - lol Seriously the data on the site will be really useful in looking at your and my own tips. Have you considered laying the opponent at all where the odds allow? Al

do you only back normal winners? for instance do you sometimes bet on (asian) handicaps to get better odds?
Yes , if the odds are so short and the side with the bias has a history of winning by more than 2 goals . However i usually place an acca on shorties such as we have tomorrow. Sat --- METALIST v zorya [ukraine] 5-0-0 , odds 1.33 HJK v vps [Finland] 10-1-0 , 1.2 m donetstk v SHAKTAR DONETSK 0-1-7 , 1.25 Sun ---- MOLDE v haugesund 5-0-0 , 1.53 A KIEV v illichevets 5-0-1 , 1.66

Hajduk Split - Sibenik 7-0-1 Dinamo Zagreb - Inter Zapresic 9-1-0
When are theses being played El Ninyo ?? METALIST v zorya [ukraine] 3-2 :loon HJK v vps [Finland] 3-0 :loon m donetstk v SHAKTAR DONETSK 0-2 :loon

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Municipal (GUA) - Zacapa : 1 (7-1-0) 1.45 Kuressaare - Nomme Kalju : 2 (0-0-5) 1.17 Paide FC Flora LM - Flora Tallinn : 2 (0-0-5) 1.22 Shakhtar Donetsk - FC Karpaty : 1 (7-0-0) 1.25 Dinamo Zagreb - Inter Zapresic : 1 (9-1-0) 1.15 Deportivo Quito - Manta : 1 (7-0-0) 1.40

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Municipal (GUA) - Zacapa : 1 (7-1-0) 2-0 :clap 1.45 Kuressaare - Nomme Kalju : 2 (0-0-5) 0-2 :clap 1.17 Paide FC Flora LM - Flora Tallinn : 2 (0-0-5) 1-4 :clap 1.22 Shakhtar Donetsk - FC Karpaty : 1 (7-0-0) 2-1 1.25 Dinamo Zagreb - Inter Zapresic : 1 (9-1-0) 2-0 :clap 1.15 Deportivo Quito - Manta : 1 (7-0-0) 4-0 :clap 1.40 Thanks for posting these El Ninyo :ok , i don't have a problem with you posting these but it would be very helpful if you could also post which country some of the more obscure leagues are based in . I would include BASLE v xamax are a selection . Although the Swiss play each other twice home and away the stats for this just meets the criteria . 10-0-1 in BASLE's favour , odds are 1.25 BASLE 2-0

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Indeed, I do appreciate el ninyo's contributions to this thread too. But specifying the competition (and perhaps the date of the fixture) would help. I didn't find some of the games listed on bet365 so didn't make any bets

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hi everybody! I´ve been following this tread and decided to register because of it.. so this is my first post! :) and I fully support this technique based on recente h2h history. Just a game I want to share: Elfsborg v Djurgardens 6 - 1 - 0 since 2008 My pick is Elfsborg @ 1,52 on Betfair :hope Game will take place 25/7 @ 18, London Time And keep up the good work:clap

Re: Head-to Head Meetings and again a winner :) Koge - Midtjylland 2-3 thanks for the tip took a bet when 15 mins played and got odds of 1.8 so i'm not complaining. A good evening for me sportsbettingwise. Another double I staked (about even odds) got me a winner too.