Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

Staying Friday or Saturday? Anyone know how long it will last?? (I know - possibly 1 hand!) Last train for Me is 1900 on Saturday.
you are jesting? :lol We are all staying Saturday night, you can get the train home though whenever you like but I would expect the tourney to last more than 7 hours.

Avon and I have switched to here :ok
couldn't get in here(harrington) so staying at Copthorne Hotel about 3 mile from club,arriving early saturday returning sunday lunch time,room is £81 for a twin,train £75 return so expenses cover it(just)but will be worth it for the experience and to meet a few of you at last.

any1 not taking a guest ive now got 2 mates that want to come, only need invite to the club , accomodation sorted
:lol:lol:lol you were coming on your own when I spoke to you yesterday, what's happened have you mentioned the 'free beer' now :cheers

:lol:lol:lol you were coming on your own when I spoke to you yesterday, what's happened have you mentioned the 'free beer' now :cheers
let it slip you would be there now im fighting them off with a stick

Anyone know if there's a dress code for this event? Is it jeans and PL-shirt' date=' or do I need to dust off my sequins again?[/quote'] Smart casual according to Brian, so I think you can leave the sequins up North!! The Cobden Club used to be a working mens club, but is a bit more upmarket nowadays: http://www.cobdenclub.co.uk/ See you tomorrow :ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Thats what Alun has said :ok though I'm wearing my sequins so why cant you? Good luck in this tomorrow everyone, you may not believe me when I say I'm not really bothered if I win or not :tongue2. I just hope it is a good day and night, everyone has fun it would be nice if a PL member could take it down :dude :cheers:cheers:cheers

any1 not taking a guest ive now got 2 mates that want to come, only need invite to the club , accomodation sorted
Hi im not taking a friend as he dropped out last minute. Im a PL, but i just tend to read and not really post . So if i can help with the invite i will , let me know