Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

booking mine now however the $100 travel expenses dosent cover return tickets from york' date=' are you staying over fri or sat[/quote'] Saturday Found a train from Leeds that gets in at 9.30am approx on Saturday and by waiting until 8.15pm return on Sunday (later than I ideal I know) the total price for both of us is £45. Avon happy to have the day in London on the Sunday - best not be any value tournaments that day ! Mind you there's always the laptop on the train ..... :ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge FULL TILT now just depositting an extra $300 in our accounts and leaving it up to us to sort out our rooms have looked at the hotel which they recommend (hilton kensington)and will prob stay there on the sat £110 cheapest twin room aked croc if he wanted to share but have been turned down (taking his wife of all people)anyone else in the vicininty of the hotel/coben club and fancy some beers with us give me a bell so im not playing gooseberry

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

FULL TILT now just depositting an extra $300 in our accounts and leaving it up to us to sort out our rooms have looked at the hotel which they recommend (hilton kensington)and will prob stay there on the sat £110 cheapest twin room aked croc if he wanted to share but have been turned down (taking his wife of all people)anyone else in the vicininty of the hotel/coben club and fancy some beers with us give me a bell so im not playing gooseberry
wifey has changed her mind :) so gonna be taking a mate down so party night saturday andy ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Anyone who wants to join the guys above in London - make sure you play tonight in the final Five Star freeroll. $4,000 package up for grabs. And everyone at final table gets a seat at the live final, which is going to be a superb day. Stud 8 tonight. Password is... In the magazine. Readers only I'm afraid. GL all Alun

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Just 147 in this so far :loon Top 10 go through to live final (and winner goes to WSOP) - if you have the mag and haven't entered yet - suggest you get in quick!!!

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Hmmm .... If I'm understanding this right - the guy called me on the end when he couldn't beat what I had showing :loon :loon

Full Tilt Poker Game #2536892252: The Five Star Horse Classics (17686897), Table 18 - 30/60 Ante 5 - Limit Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo - 14:06:36 ET - 2007/05/29 Seat 1: Telepe (1,410) Seat 2: Razor61 (1,590) Seat 3: CallmeJJ (1,540) Seat 4: LSE (1,480), is sitting out Seat 5: morgan39 (1,570) Seat 6: DonPacifico (1,480), is sitting out Seat 7: CARIAD04 (1,450), is sitting out Seat 8: Xscape1981 (1,480), is sitting out Telepe antes 5 Razor61 antes 5 CallmeJJ antes 5 LSE antes 5 morgan39 antes 5 DonPacifico antes 5 CARIAD04 antes 5 Xscape1981 antes 5 *** 3RD STREET *** Dealt to Telepe [Qh 9h] [3s] Dealt to Razor61 [6s] Dealt to CallmeJJ [Jd] Dealt to LSE [5c] Dealt to morgan39 [Ad] Dealt to DonPacifico [As] Dealt to CARIAD04 [7s] Dealt to Xscape1981 [Td] Telepe is low with [3s] Telepe brings in for 10 Razor61 calls 10 CallmeJJ folds LSE folds morgan39 folds DonPacifico folds CARIAD04 folds Xscape1981 folds *** 4TH STREET *** Dealt to Telepe [Qh 9h 3s] [Th] Dealt to Razor61 [6s] [5h] Telepe checks Razor61 checks *** 5TH STREET *** Dealt to Telepe [Qh 9h 3s Th] [Ts] Dealt to Razor61 [6s 5h] [2h] Telepe bets 60 Razor61 calls 60 *** 6TH STREET *** Dealt to Telepe [Qh 9h 3s Th Ts] [5s] Dealt to Razor61 [6s 5h 2h] [8h] Telepe checks Razor61 checks *** 7TH STREET *** Dealt to Telepe [Qh 9h 3s Th Ts 5s] [9s] Telepe bets 60 Razor61 calls 60 *** SHOW DOWN *** Telepe shows [Qh 9s 3s Th Ts 5s 9h] (two pair, Tens and Nines) Razor61 mucks Telepe wins the pot (300) with two pair, Tens and Nines No low hand qualified *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 300 | Rake 0 Seat 1: Telepe showed [Qh 9s 3s Th Ts 5s 9h] and won (300) with HI: two pair, Tens and Nines Seat 2: Razor61 mucked [Kh Qd 6s 5h 2h 8h 5d] - HI: a pair of Fives Seat 3: CallmeJJ folded on 3rd St. Seat 4: LSE folded on 3rd St. Seat 5: morgan39 folded on 3rd St. Seat 6: DonPacifico folded on 3rd St. Seat 7: CARIAD04 folded on 3rd St. Seat 8: Xscape1981 folded on 3rd St.

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge out 29th,,my trip queens got beat by trip 10`s when he hit f/house on river..............and then a/a/3 and a 3 on the next card got beat by trips on the river............suppose that counteracts the rivers i won by earlier:loon :lol :lol

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Can't believe I'm saying this but stud hi/lo might actually be a variation I could enjoy playing. Now then GaF, I expect you to use my chips to qualify for London on 9th June. :hope ps. for those going on the 9th - on principle I have not booked the Hilton suggested because:- 1. the lowest published room rate on their website does not include VAT, but they do quote with VAT for most of the other rooms. 2. I don't see why I should pay £40 more for a double compared to a twin ** Avon and I will be at the Days Hotel - Hyde Park which puts it closer to the poker than the Hilton although when travelling by tube it doesn't make much difference (assuming the tube is still running when the poker finishes). :ok edit ** compared with the lowest twin room rate which now looks to be no longer available anyway !