Fridays Bankers

Re: Fridays Bankers 1255 Leopardstown Pedrobob A very smart hurdler who hacked up 2 starts ago over 2m at Fairyhouse leaving Beef or Salmon 5l back and You Sir some 30 + lengths back in 8th. Was beaten into 7th on last start in a handicap at Cheltenham but was conceding weight all round and clearly didnt stay 2m5. The 2m distance of this race will suit and has already proven he handles ground on the heavy side..Im taking him to bounce back, hopefully in style. Good Luck all with their selections.

Re: Fridays Bankers

2.10 NEWBURY Buster Hyvonen
Can I change mine actually?? Seeing as everyone has already put up Fair Along and its a cert selection can I change to My Turn Now(2.50 Tau)? Just as confident about each of them. If not no probs, just I fancy them both the same and my vote for Fair Along doesnt help the Top 5.
I fancy both of those and will be going in my L15 today My banker-Fair Along.

Re: Fridays Bankers PLT Top 5 Deadline : 12:00noon ish WFTE, no problem changing the selection mate, as it's nice and early. Warning THERE WILL BE NO ARGUMENTS HERE TODAY. I am quite disappointed that it happened again yesturday and I won't stand for it anymore. The ratings and top 5 where created in part to stop all this but it's clear more steps are necessary. I am currently discussing some things with the Mod team to stop these arguments once and for all, until then, DON'T be negative about others selections. Ask for more reasoning if you must but nothing direct or negative. I don't think there's cause for argument today anyway, but if you have a major issue, PM Me or Bowles.

Re: Fridays Bankers Many fancies, but I won't be tempted picking something else just because of the better price. It's all about picking winner and the best bet of the day for me is Fair Along. My only concern is that Zulu picked it too and that could well mean a loser, but let's wait and see ... LOL ;) 12:30 - Newbury - Fair Along :hope

Re: Fridays Bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks 1> 14:20 - Taunton - Pepperoni Pete BillyHills (1st) 2> 15:20 - Taunton - Master Mahogony Bowles10 (2nd) 3> 12:30 - Newbury - Fair Along 14:50 - Taunton - My Turn Now WorkingForTheEnemy (4th) 5> 14:10 - Newbury - Buster Hyvonen FleetFanatic (17th) Good luck! [EDIT] Missed Bowles banker and missed El Ratto off the Fair Along count, sorry, I was in a hurry!

1255 Leopardstown Pedrobob A very smart hurdler who hacked up 2 starts ago over 2m at Fairyhouse leaving Beef or Salmon 5l back and You Sir some 30 + lengths back in 8th. Was beaten into 7th on last start in a handicap at Cheltenham but was conceding weight all round and clearly didnt stay 2m5. The 2m distance of this race will suit and has already proven he handles ground on the heavy side..Im taking him to bounce back, hopefully in style. Good Luck all with their selections.
:sad chase course cancelled at Leopardstown. Oh well. Always another day. :clap to all those on Fair Along

:sad chase course cancelled at Leopardstown. Oh well. Always another day. :clap to all those on Fair Along
I think this race is about to run, they are betting on it, and your choice is currently 13/8 it is the first and 3rd race's that are not going to take place I believe:ok

1255 Leopardstown Pedrobob:clap :clap :clap A very smart hurdler who hacked up 2 starts ago over 2m at Fairyhouse leaving Beef or Salmon 5l back and You Sir some 30 + lengths back in 8th. Was beaten into 7th on last start in a handicap at Cheltenham but was conceding weight all round and clearly didnt stay 2m5. The 2m distance of this race will suit and has already proven he handles ground on the heavy side..Im taking him to bounce back, hopefully in style. Good Luck all with their selections.
And a nice priced winner at 7/4:clap :clap :clap