The new Betfair Poker

Big Andy

Re: The new Betfair Poker I hate it. Betfair introduced me to exchange betting, online poker and forums...for that I'll always be grateful...but this poker is the worst I have ever played on, too many little faults that all add up to an utter nightmare. However it IS fixable, but this must happen asap. Looking through their poker forum is like walking through a minefield of disgruntled players. However, it is noticable that there are two Betfair employees who are responding to the complaints throughout the forum. So Betfair ARE taking note of the complaints and I wouldn't be surprised to see upgrades coming thick and fast over the next few weeks. I certainly hope so anyway...I want to earn my bonus (have tried, but can't hack it as it is) and don't want to desert the site that introduced me to this wonderful online experience.

Re: The new Betfair Poker Oh my day's. What a pile of crap! :loon Glad to see it's not just me thats wondering what the hell has happened to what once was a good poker site to play on. I play STT's quite reguarly on Betfair lately and like to play 4 tables at a time. So i wold register at all the $5 tables at the same time and wait for them to start. Now the new software has come in you can only register for one table at a time until the table has been filled up. Then a new $5 table will be created to register in. How crap is that!! :@ Why did they have to change it, in my opinion it was fine as it was. :cry

Re: The new Betfair Poker There is $20 bonus for every month in the last 12 that you played on Betfair poker...max $240 then. Needs to be ''earned'' by earning Betfair poker points this month...don't know where to find points, so don't know how fast you earn them! Also noticed that rake seems to be removed before the bets go into the pot, yet it doesn't tell you how much rake has been taken for a hand. Details of the bonus offer can be found by going to the poker info page from the main Betfair home page.

Re: The new Betfair Poker Awful, terrible, unplayable, dreadful site. :( This was my main site for poker but no longer, not until they sort out the problems. Even the $240 bonus involves getting 400 Betfair points for $10. That's quite alot of rake. It also appears the software is paying out on losing hands. :eek They should take it down for a few days before it does their image any more damage.

Re: The new Betfair Poker This has been planned for a long time, and I believe they have had their regular players go in and play test it ....... I'm amazed they thought it was ready to launch........ It's also not new software is it, but Pokerchamps? (:unsure) Surely it hasn't been paying out losing hands for years? :unsure

Re: The new Betfair Poker Ok...don't like it...BUT... Played for an hour and a half to give it a chance. The navigation to find games to play is a nightmare, but eventually I had the two table view up and played a low stakes fixed limit Hold 'em and an Omaha pot limit. The structure of the two tables fitted nicely on my screen with no overlapping and after just a few minutes I was actually getting used to it. Couldn't find the rake but that has been addressed above. Irritated by the cards which have the dots in all the WRONG places but I can see this site being popular when all the ''bugs'' have been fixed. Second point...I said on here the other day that Betfair employees were active throughout their poker forum, answering questions etc. Well the indication was that Betfair were ''forced'' to start off early through maybe a total fallout with crypto...no details, but clearly something was amiss. I for one wish Betfair the best of luck with this venture.