Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Just to bump it up and remind people if you dont see page 1 updated with the result of your game please PM me.....ta :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

When can we start the second round matches?:unsure
as soon as you know who you're next opponent is mate, no need to wait for round 1 to finish :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Me and Jones1-5 just played and I won. Not fair really, the dealer was playing on my side all the time. :D Hardly had a duff hand and even when I did it hit the flop. Going by all Damo's advice, I just assumed I was ahead when it hit and bet every time. Didn't really need to bluff at all. And didn't give Karl chance to get back as I just folded if it missed. Unlucky last hand when my JJ hit a J on the board with A K there too. GG anyway, I enjoyed it. (hope you did too!):unsure And thanks for the PC Run, you can come back to your lair now.

Just a quick question for a n00b. How does one go about sorting out your match? What is the etiquette? PM? Form post? Prey tell all holy mods. p.s. I would PM but I dont have more than 50 posts just yet. p.p.s Rosco. If you be reading..... Let me know when you be ready !
Hi SullDaBull, Thursday will be good for me about 9pm, Please check my profile for e-mail address and e-mail me confirmation or alternatives thanks

Thecloud i PMed you, but i can play anytime tonight mate. I think someone is playing at 8pm tonight, so might have to make it 9.30ish?
It doesn't matter what time you start as a new game is available the second the last one has started.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament oooops looks like I have created a monster - just checking the draw to see when i meet her....... bugger its the 1/4 finals - just before the money (well thats if I get there first) ;) Damo

Hardly had a duff hand and even when I did it hit the flop. Going by all Damo's advice, I just assumed I was ahead when it hit and bet every time. quote]

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament ** EDITED out the nonsense I put on here before** surely jar jar should either 1) get a bye in the next round or 2) play the loser of the original game that steve beat? otherwise we are all waiting for this game to be sorted? Just my thoughts Damo

I have been drawn against Stevie-P. I can't play tonight or Thursday, he can't play Wednesday and he's off on holiday on Friday for 2 weeks. Will we be able to play it when he returns? Many thanks, Jar

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament My intention wasn't to get Stevie in trouble or slated by anyone, as I understand it, he pressed yes, because it sounded good fun and then realised later that it clashed with certain dates. Really sorry Stevie, maybe I shouldn't have posted the question on here, but I do hope you have a great holiday :loon

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Hi jarjar - hope I didn't come across as rude if so i unreservedly apologise to Steve and you and the rest of the forum just trying to figure out a fair way to play the tourney really Damo

My intention wasn't to get Stevie in trouble or slated by anyone, as I understand it, he pressed yes, because it sounded good fun and then realised later that it clashed with certain dates. Really sorry Stevie, maybe I shouldn't have posted the question on here, but I do hope you have a great holiday :loon

this truely is Barcelona v Billericay :loon:loon
Now I've received my fair share of insults int he past, but NEVER has anyone stooped so low as to compare me to Billericay!!! :@ :@ :@ You wait mate - you'll get your comeuppance!!!! :tongue2

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament What team is actually Billericay ? Where is it based ? Never heard of it before . Hope i did not offend Billericay fans :ok

Now I've received my fair share of insults int he past, but NEVER has anyone stooped so low as to compare me to Billericay!!! :@ :@ :@ You wait mate - you'll get your comeuppance!!!! :tongue2

What team is actually Billericay ? Where is it based ? Never heard of it before . Hope i did not offend Billericay fans :ok
It's my home town. Non-league Ryman Premier contenders! ;) edit: and it's nowhere near Ireland?! lol