Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

GG neil - ul to run into my AA cheers Damo
I'd love to go on about bad luck etc but you basically played better than me ...............i played ok for the first 20 mins or so then started to get a bit restless as time went on and made a few stupid moves :$ Well played and good luck in the next round :clap :clap :clap

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Just a quickie folks but if you dont see your result updated in post 1 after a couple of hours can you PM me please.............. ta :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Just a quick question for a n00b. How does one go about sorting out your match? What is the etiquette? PM? Form post? Prey tell all holy mods. p.s. I would PM but I dont have more than 50 posts just yet. p.p.s Rosco. If you be reading..... Let me know when you be ready !

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament hmmm well i go to school through the week but really anytime after 6 (my time) which i think is 10 your time lol i live in the ocean... but anytime after that on the weekdays but if not just let me know a good time for u and ill let you know if i can do it ;)

hmmm well i go to school through the week but really anytime after 6 (my time) which i think is 10 your time lol i live in the ocean... but anytime after that on the weekdays but if not just let me know a good time for u and ill let you know if i can do it ;)
I can do either Wed or Thurs this week at 10pm (my time!) or failing that anytime on Sunday.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Message to Foolsgold. I don't quite have my 50 posts yet so can you either contact me on msn or email me at spencer DOT jago AT gmail DOT com. Most nights are good for me apart from tomorrow where I will be watching the mighty Plymouth Argyle!

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament I agree - I was shite at the beginning, gawd bless the deep stacks or I would have been out of there - you played very well early on i couldn't get a read on you at all:clap :clap what turned it round was the 1K Q8 bluff for about the 3.5K pot, without that i was dead really - after that I had some chips and could play a bit, and of course you being short'ish stacked and running into my AA after you raised pleasure mate - really had me thinking Damo

..i played ok for the first 20 mins or so then started Well played and good luck in the next round :clap :clap :clap

Guest gazza271

i lost,,,good game gazza,,,bet you couldnt believe your luck on that last hand :clap
yeah mate dream flop...............good game mate, before that last hand was yoyo, thorougly enjoyed that. last hand I had 10 8 and flop came 883, teaulc had 3 5, I checked and tealuc all in, easy lucky call for me well played mate :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Mr Intensity beats Jeffster.... Jeffster's J 4 of spades flops a flush.... The blank on the turn causes short stacked Jeffster to go all in.... The spade on the river gives the match to Mr Intensity after 25 mins, as one of his hole cards was the King of Spades :wall:wall:wall

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Just beat jeffster. Got ahead early. Final hand I had KK, raise from SB, get called, flop comes AQrag, 3 spades. I've got the Ks. Turn is a blank. Thought I had a good read on his bluffs so decide he's got a good hand. He goes all in (first time in the game). Should have folded, would have done if it was an even game, but I would have had over 2K left so decided to call. Hit my spade on the river, beat his 2 card J flush. GG:ok