Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

im available any time the rest of the night mate what time suits u and suits others to let us play at that time?
"What suits others" shouldn't be a problem, as we think we have an unlimited number of tables: every time one is full, another one opens. The only problem would be if somebody is waiting at "the" unfilled table. Can I suggest that if anybody's agreed to play at a particular time, they don't register until that time, in case others want to use the table? Thanks!

"What suits others" shouldn't be a problem' date=' as we [b']think we have an unlimited number of tables: every time one is full, another one opens. The only problem would be if somebody is waiting at "the" unfilled table. Can I suggest that if anybody's agreed to play at a particular time, they don't register until that time, in case others want to use the table? Thanks!
ok no problem, thats good that we can play any time we want without hassle.

in there now if you can make it
Is better if you don't sit there and wait mate - as it blocks anyone else from starting a game. Is far better if you arrange a time and both get there at that time :ok cheers

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament WP GW - UL mike I watched everything but the final hand as I needed the loo!! :lol I came back and no game anymore! Damo

Excellent game msa' date=' could easy have gone either way. I won in the end when, with really heavy blinds, 3xBB raise with pocket sixes and ms pushed back with A2 - sixes held up. Very even game :)[/quote']

had a good lead' date=' got bored and went all in... regret it now ofcourse.[/quote'] applying yourself for long periods of concentration is quite a good virtue to have in poker...it'll come with maturity I guess