August Champions League - Sporting Odds

avongirl

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds

fckin crapshoot :wall sucked out everytime mailed SO to get my money back ..fckin morons
Yes fckin bollox!! Out 41st, had 72o and thought to hell with it, needless to say I was called with the big stack, bit of fun but not poker in my opinion :unsure Good luck all still kickin :ok

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doh :\ After saying i was gonna give this a crack this month I'm late off work today and miss registration for the first game by a couple of minutes :@ GL all in and hopefully see you in the next one :hope
You missed nothing mate except for a hungarian all in fest. :wall:wall:wall

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Well that wasn't much fun at all, but at least I've not spent all night on it. :\ Lasted til 30th. I'll send an email to check if this is the format for the month. If it is, I'll be giving it a miss.:sad I'll post the table when game's over.

I'll send an email to check if this is the format for the month. If it is' date=' I'll be giving it a miss.:sad [/quote'] me too good luck any PL still in, but all the skill was sucked out of that game :wall

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Don't think so, unfortunately I came second in a $30 last night but I'd had a little drink and cant remember if it was 10 or 6 seater so my new balance may reflect last months, then again it might not!!

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Vn Teaulc! My friend dragging me out looks like she took me away from a game that I'd have enjoyed! :( Although Dan Dan took half me chips first hand after correctly working out the best way to deal with a maniac ;)

Vn Teaulc! My friend dragging me out looks like she took me away from a game that I'd have enjoyed! :( Although Dan Dan took half me chips first hand after correctly working out the best way to deal with a maniac ;)
you would have totally enjoyed this game matey,,,right up your alley,i must admit i thought i had gone out twice but the river was very kind for a change,and as for the heads up in final 3 my heart was pounding like a good`un,,once again i would like to say thankyou :ok for the support to all watching at the end,and am sorry i couldn`t really banter back atcha..:D

Vn Teaulc! My friend dragging me out looks like she took me away from a game that I'd have enjoyed! :( Although Dan Dan took half me chips first hand after correctly working out the best way to deal with a maniac ;)
:rollin Was worried when i saw you at the table but JJ made me brave enough to sort u out, was a fun night :ok