** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

August Champions League - Sporting Odds

avongirl

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds

:beer Not that' date=' that's what's right.[/quote'] Yes Diane as always you are correct :notworthy :ok . Many thanks for the support from the safety of the bedroom, unfortunately the dog and cat are deaf ;)

FIRE? the guys a blaze. very well done my auld mucker. pole position and well worth it on your play again superb keep it up
Hey mole cheers, you know where I learnt so you'll know how much the compliment means, top man :dude :cheers

i`m out,my pocket 10`s got beat by pocket 2`s:wall :wall :wall :wall still at least i made some points:D
Yup and I was out in about 1125th because someone held out for a flush and beat my trip jacks...... that tilted me so much I had to go for lots of pints................... thanks:ok :ok :ok :ok they were damn good pints:D :D :D :D

Yup and I was out in about 1125th because someone held out for a flush and beat my trip jacks...... that tilted me so much I had to go for lots of pints................... thanks:ok :ok :ok :ok they were damn good pints:D :D :D :D
yeah but you dont get proper beer over there :tongue2

it's wet and gets you pissed- what more do you want?? Did you say to Sue you're over here in November? edit: see I'm not rising to your cheap jibes!!
yes me and Mrs Shiny Wardrobes but when I mentioned it to Sue she said let us know so we can be in London :spank I took offence (and the gate)