Betfred League

Guest gazza271

Betfred League  

1. 1.

Re: Betfred League Just a small thought I have been pondering, Doesn't Runa getting $32.80 mean he got more prize wise for coming 3rd than Uber did for 2nd?;) :lol (Not that I am complaining, since I won the tourney against an extremely high quality field I must add) Nice to see really good customer service too. Martyn, big kudos to you. Gotta agree with everything said by Morl and Dodger. I will certainly be playing more at Betfred. Now if you could just guarantee me winners in the Betfred bookies and more results like last night on the Poker, I'd be extremely grateful! :clap :clap :clap :clap

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred League Sorry about the service people. I really wasnt aware that I was supposed to ignore any cry for help for at least 24 hours, at least now I know and I look forward to the insults if anything else breaks down. :sad Thanks for the extremely kind words it really does mean a lot and I can also use the posts to back up a payrise request! :nana DO NOT DELETE OR ALTER THESE POSTS! :lol Good luck in the game tonight, can I join in as I think I am staying in? Promise I wont win! SpurMan, you need to keep an eye out for Sam "The man" Darby's tips, he certainly knows his onions!

Re: Betfred League

Sorry about the service people. I really wasnt aware that I was supposed to ignore any cry for help for at least 24 hours, at least now I know and I look forward to the insults if anything else breaks down. :sad Thanks for the extremely kind words it really does mean a lot and I can also use the posts to back up a payrise request! :nana DO NOT DELETE OR ALTER THESE POSTS! :lol Good luck in the game tonight, can I join in as I think I am staying in? Promise I wont win! SpurMan, you need to keep an eye out for Sam "The man" Darby's tips, he certainly knows his onions!
But does he know his horses?:tongue2 GaF, You gonna let Martyn play?. Think he should. Maybe he should put himself in as a bounty!!:tongue2

But does he know his horses?:tongue2 GaF, You gonna let Martyn play?. Think he should. Maybe he should put himself in as a bounty!!:tongue2
Put it this way he lives off his winning from the horses and is buying a house with his winnings from the football (premiership). :notworthy If i can play, I will be a bounty, not really got much in to offer but I will provide a random selection of goodies off my desk. It wont be much but it will be the sentimental value of course, which is priceless! What d'ya reckon? P.S. If I am allowed to play I will also need to check if my PC works properly, I think it has been sleeping around with some dirty females and caught a load of viruses! :puke So if I can make it I will be a bounty, if not I will be board tonight!

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying the league so far? I understand there was a little error in last nights game in which the money was not dished out as it should have been. I have now sorted this and the money will be added to the relevant peoples accounts shortly. Please accept my appologies for this and I hope you came back and spend it at Betfred! :ok The Best poker players from last night who are due some moular are: Elmaamul $32.80 Morlspin $20.50 Galronix1 $12.30 Moelwyn $9.84 Gary231 $6.56 :notworthy Sorry!
Thanks Martyn - money in my betfred bank for me to lose. Not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight - watching the footie , don't know where yet. edit - I'm moelwyn

Uber' date=' just so you know, you still have to reg for the tourney and use the ticket. It's not an auto register:ok[/quote'] cheers spur bit of luck you said or i may have had a frantic 5 minutes before the game. just gutted ill be missing the omaha tonight and that runa got better prize money as well ,only i could come 2nd and get less than third:wall

Can you not save the token for a couple of weeks untill the Betfred league is not on a Friday? :unsure
Just 2 Sunday Semi Finals left - 2nd and 9th July. 3 Friday Semi Finals left - tonight, 7th and 14th July. Your token should work in any of them. (check expiry date - you can look at the token details in the "My Account" section in the Betfred Software Cashier)

Guest gazza271

Well pleased to have finished 9th. Started without a clue and slowly as the game went on my knowledge developed' date=' and by the end I've still not got a clue:rollin[/quote'] :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol PMSL, Same here mate :unsure First half hour did not have a scooby what was going on, as my stella intake increased so did my omaha skills ;) Sorry sorry sorry for the bad beats i dished out, cant believe i ended up 5th :loon In all honesty i quite enjoyed that, gonna practice Omaha some more and a big :ok for a couple more Omaha games in the leagues