SportingOdds Champions League - June

avongirl

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June Thanks all Not too sure what a lurker is but if it's what I think it is I've only been "lurking" since Sunday when Avon Girl mentioned the site and google found it for me. Great site hope I can contribute something and use all the info posted. Think this smilie sums up my chances in the open:spank

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June nice win in the league and welcome. great game for me tonight:) esp as it was my first game back after having no isp for 3 weeks. after missing out on this and the virgin league im looking forward to this one in july.

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June

nice win in the league and welcome. great game for me tonight:) esp as it was my first game back after having no isp for 3 weeks. after missing out on this and the virgin league im looking forward to this one in july.
NIce 1 stevie :clap :clap .. I was the sit out at yer table tonight, had to work for a bit, had no intention playing anyway.. Mole and i are good buds so wanted him to win, even managed to have the mrs dandan sitting out for a while. AA had her rushing off her seat :lol though.. Congrats :cheers

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June :welcome and congratulations Glc. Deserved victory and good luck in the main event. Good HU stevie and elm , with lady luck on stievies side :clap.

One more place and I'd have made 5th - well played hen
I was holding like hell to this 5th place Run and somehow got it. UL mate :tongue2.

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June :clap :clap :clap :clap Well played glceud, and Scottish too so some more :clap :clap :clap :clap . Played it real safe tonight which done it for you so hat off to yi.. Many thanks all for the entries and the support, don't talk much but I assure you it is very much appreciated :notworthy

I was holding like hell to this 5th place Run and somehow got it. UL mate :tongue2.
Looking again I think I'm wrong and I needed another couple of places to bridge the gap. To be honest when I saw you were fifth tonight I thought you might make 4th overall not just hang on for 5th :clap

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June :welcome glceud (even though I don't know how to say your name!) and congrats on your win. Glad my "table" talk encouraged you to find us! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.:ok Look forward to seeing you in some of the PL leagues. That's 3 new members I've helped to find from CL this month (with Weasel and Griff) - looking at the top 30 that doesn't leave many more to get at to make it all orange (or beige or whatever colour you call that GaF?) next time.:nana

They need to count more scores I think - with 13 rounds, only 5 isn't enough (lmao @ Run tho!:lol ) Or make it a standard score for top 20 irrespective of entries.:unsure
Sporting Odds will trial a points structure in July for CL where the top 20 score points in each leg' date=' regardless of number of entrants :clap :clap[/quote'] Great news - and a good idea! How do I claim my fee? ;)