Your NAP of the Day

Re: Your NAP of the Day 2.10 Haydock BOND BOY Won easily on Heavy ground last week with blinkers on over 5f. Today Spencer takes over! Sprinters who win well and come out within a week usually go on to run a good race again.

Re: Your NAP of the Day 2.40 Haydock: ANGUS NEWZ Posted best figures yet when enterprisingly ridden to beat good yardstick in Nottingham Listed event over this trip a week ago, clearly relishing soft going; penalised 3lb for that but looks a major player with everything else going for her

Re: Your NAP of the Day Nice idea for a thread mate- im going to be unoriginal and post the same NAP as you im afraid - i really fancy this one today though :ok

240 Haydock - Angus Newz (NAP) The key to this horse seems to be the softer ground, which he encounters today. A change of tactics also helped last time out when he ran a career best race. If the same tactics are adopted today, there is a real chance he will turn out to be well treated/unexposed so ill stick with him today.

Re: Your NAP of the Day I'm going for a very boring horse called George Washington in the 3:55 at the Curragh. The ground maybe slightly against him now, but he's just so much better than the other contenders... I know my pick lacks a lot of adventure but it's George Washington... If I were to pick a next best...I would take an each-way gamble on Cool Panic in the 2:20 at Ascot. Ground should suit and has shown noticeable improvement in his last two runs.

Re: Your NAP of the Day FleetFanatic - Sphinx - unpl Traf - Gilded Cove - 3rd 7/2 Bowles - Trafalgar Bay - WON 4/1 (adv EP 11/2) :clap Big Gaz - Peppertree Lane - unpl Big Gaz - Hogmaneigh - 3rd 5/1 Davidmphill - Hawkit (E/W advised) - unpl Davidmphill - Saint Romble - unpl MattMcAndrew - Cool Panic (E/W advised) - unpl MattMcAndrew - George Washington - 2nd 4/7 StewartD - Sphinx - unpl RussP - Hartshead (E/W advised) - 2nd 10/1 :D AK - Angus Newz - unpl Carl - Angus Newz - unpl Mowgli - Notability - unpl Alexmac - Obe Brave - unpl DannyCash - Bond Boy - 3rd 2/1

Re: Your NAP of the Day

is this coming out every Saturday Carl' date=' not sure it's warranted during the week but we had decent viewing figures today from what i saw.[/quote']Saturdays fine with me, the only day of the week I have a proper dabble on the geegee's.:ok

Re: Your NAP of the Day

Yeah' date=' I think we should stick with this next Sat. We could maybe start keeping a record like they do in the papers... make it into a bit of a competition...?[/quote'] Todays record above for starters!