The Big 5 System

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Big 5 System You really have a great system here, Salzburg won 2-0. I suppose everyone here would like to know more about the selection method, I personally like to understand how things work when putting my money on them, except if they show an exceptional record, as is the case of Danny Cash's system For those wanting to understand more about Correct Score systems, just search "correct system score" on google and the first link that appears goes to an article on a betting magazine that explains a bit more about the selection method. I could read it so I suppose it is not paid. Anyway, hope to see your selections here on the forum and hope you win lots more, because this looks good. Good Luck Pinho

Re: The Big 5 System Well, I understand Rockshark doesn't want to tell everyone the selection method for his system, although yesterday's bets were the only games on betfair that had the "Correct Score" Market available in them and favourites with odds under 2.0. I have been following the thread with great interest, this system was once on inside edge magazine, you can find the article online, the part that rockshark seems to have introduced is the "Logical" and Rating that he gives. I simulated betting on every Premiership League last year where the home team had odds under 2.0 and it would have returned a profit of 100 pts with 1 pt per score on each game. Arbing the results to give the same profit no matter what the result is, is also a bad idea, because the real value of this system is in the 3-0 and 3-1 results, where you win big. As for selection method, and the logical rating, the arbing (and not the average odds) of the 5 results will give a win value, that is then used to decide if the correct scores have value in them. If a game has odds of 1.2 it could be that the odds for 1-0, 2-0, etc, were so low that it was not profitable to use this sytem, that's why the "average bet" times the win percentage of the team has to be greater than the team "rating". My personal opinion is that on betfair this logical will always give a positive value, because the correct scores market is very attractive, as long as it has liquidity, and in theory this is a system that can be applied to any team that has more than 50% chance of winning. As I said, using it on every game with home odds under even last season in the Premiership would have returned a profit. I don't want to interfere in Rocksharks thread in any way, just thought that someone might want to understand a bit more how the selection method goes, and it is Rockshark's merit to bring it here and sharing it with everyone. Great work, keep it up Pinho

Re: The Big 5 System The fact that this system seems to be successful is the reason why we all want to know how to select the games. We're all very grateful to Rockshark for pointing the games out to us, but these internet forums are volatile places at the best of times and it's not unusual for people to just disappear overnight. With the Premiership season just around the corner, i think there's few out there wishing to use this system, but worried Rockshark might stop sharing his selections.

Re: The Big 5 System Personally I think there is nothing wrong with PR keeping his selection criteria to himself. He may have found a niche in the market that he is willing to share with us all, for that he is to be commended. That in itself is very fair. He posts well in advance of the games. So where is the issue?? If he spams re: a subscription service then delete his access - simple as that. If not and you don't like how he's completing his thread then don't come into the thread. Why come in just to pick holes in it? He's giving his selections in advance of games, keeping track of all losses aswell as winners so where's the big hassle? Keep on trucking PR as far as I'm concerned, if you want more detail before putting your own cash down and it doesn't come to your satisfaction then don't back the selections - surely thats the obvious thing to do rather than coming in, calling for info, then giving out stick because you don't get what you asked for. If I was him I wouldn't bother posting at this stage, the attitude of some in here (& I know I am only very new to this forum but am definitely not new to the betting scene) is questionable. I thought this was an open forum, maybe not it seems.

Re: The Big 5 System I'm not convinced there's a system for choosing the matches anyway.

ugh got a hangover this morning! last night was an unbelievable night of results pretty good! well first one up today is a value bet because the odds are soo good cannot resist
Isn't the whole point of a system that the selections meet the criteria of the said system? To suddenly add a selection because 'you can't resist the odds' smacks of indiscipline. Or maybe there isn't a system to the matches selected and you have just been lucky will your choice of matches so far? Having said that, I might give this a whirl with my own 'footie treble' selections.

Re: The Big 5 System

there is a rigid system the fact the Crvena Zvezda game was well over priced and met the logical bet by 4 times the needed % but due to the low chance of them winning I did minimum stakes
You're contradicting yourself there. The aim of bets is to win? The system is rigid, unless a team with little chance of winning but over-priced comes along, then the system 'isn't so rigid'.? Not trying to argue, just trying to make sense of the contradiction. If your system says they have little chance of winning then it would also state no value regardless of odds, surely? 'They're only value if they're going to win'.

Re: The Big 5 System Well, I would like to know more about the selection method, but it's PR thread, and he is posting his systems well in advance and is very well in profit, so I suppose we don't have to question his method. Does anyone know how Danny Cash picks his horses? I don't and I lay his horses every day for a nice profit. Although I agree that this particular match was a bit different from all the others everyone can do what I did: I didn't put my money on it. If everyone had yields like this system I doubt they would talk about their selection method... Best wishes and good luck with all your bets everyone Pinho

Although I agree that this particular match was a bit different from all the others everyone can do what I did: I didn't put my money on it. If everyone had yields like this system I doubt they would talk about their selection method...
So a selection that doesn't line up with the rest cannot be questioned? OK - remind me not to look at this thread again.

Well, I would like to know more about the selection method, but it's PR thread, and he is posting his systems well in advance and is very well in profit, so I suppose we don't have to question his method. Does anyone know how Danny Cash picks his horses? I don't and I lay his horses every day for a nice profit. Although I agree that this particular match was a bit different from all the others everyone can do what I did: I didn't put my money on it. If everyone had yields like this system I doubt they would talk about their selection method... Best wishes and good luck with all your bets everyone Pinho
Have to admit I was one that wanted to know about the 'Logical' & 'Rating' 'cos I don't like betting 'blind', but then I contradicted myself by LAYing on DC's system .......... Yup! Hipocrite!:$ I think what forumites were concerned about was that this thread was started by 'project_rockshark' at a time when he/she was a relative 'newbie', whereas 'Danny Cash' is a well established 'forumite' and there is an element of 'trust' with DC, but because PR was a new poster with this system there was an element of 'suspicion'. But I must say I congratulate PR on his system ..... AND LONG MAY IT RUN!!!:nana