The Big 5 System

Re: The Big 5 System

Since this system was restarted 8 games ago, I have followed it myself, albeit with a smaller stake. However, I am dutching the stakes to guarantee an equal return from each scoreline, as the lower scores ie 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1 seem to be more common results. PR has returned 978 from 800 staked: a profit of 178= 22.25% Dutching has returned 1006.13 from 800 staked: this increases the yield up to 25.77%.
Looks good - can you back test this from the start of the thread Traf - would be a more representative sample.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Big 5 System Hi rafa, dutching doesnt produce as good yield as the big 5 system, I have been using this system for a couple of years. if you are dutching you might as well do a straight bet, what I hear you crty! well as the 3-2, 4-1,4-0 etc.. score lines will eat away at the profit so even though you are getting what seems good odds i.e 1.9 for a 1.4 shot overall it works out about the same. I have done extensive research and the flat bet as long as the odds are logical is better than dutching the b5 system. Where this system works is when the big scores come in for example bulgaria yesterday a 1.7 shot went up to a whopping 3.7!