** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Big 5 System

Re: The Big 5 System

Tell me what you think, i am going to try this tonight with seville at home to Levante and st.Johnstone at home to queens park i think?? The times 3-1 has come in, that could be 18x18-25points staked.
Good Luck Richards...! 3-0 now for both games...!:ok

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Big 5 System doing these doubles will work. Im going to research how often liverpool, man u and chelski all win and within the 'big 5' annually. The trebles on these would would result in such a big gain 5/1x/6/1x/10/1 would be odds of 300/1. Actually come to think of it, you could do 'the big 10' and still make a profit, bet365 limit selections to 14 though, is this the same with all sites?

Re: The Big 5 System Hi Pro-Rock, Great system :clap just a thought have you ever thought about linking your Logical % and your stakes ? - There seems to be a correlation with the results and it may just push the yield up a little.

Re: The Big 5 System

doing these doubles will work. Im going to research how often liverpool, man u and chelski all win and within the 'big 5' annually. The trebles on these would would result in such a big gain 5/1x/6/1x/10/1 would be odds of 300/1. Actually come to think of it, you could do 'the big 10' and still make a profit, bet365 limit selections to 14 though, is this the same with all sites?
richards1986 i would be very interested in any findings you have with the 5 scores for liv, manu and chels. i don't know if you've seen my thread where i backtested the treble of the 'top 3' teams in the prem and also the double of the 'top2' teams in the league. after 6 years of testing i got a very encouraging profit. i'd be interested to see what you got with scorelines. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33184

Re: The Big 5 System I have seen your thread yes. The treble isnt pheasible because theres would be too many bets but i am certainly going to do the big 5 double, Im gonna have to be selective rather than doing every single game they both play in because the strike rate is 60% last yr of both results coming in, and unless there is lots of high scoring games it might not be profitable. Also the big five might be 1-0 2-0 3-0 and 4-0's especially for chelski at home. I have also contemplated 10 game 'double chance' accumulators. Because i hate it when i lose a normal accumulator when the teams draw.

Re: The Big 5 System Since this system was restarted 8 games ago, I have followed it myself, albeit with a smaller stake. However, I am dutching the stakes to guarantee an equal return from each scoreline, as the lower scores ie 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1 seem to be more common results. PR has returned 978 from 800 staked: a profit of 178= 22.25% Dutching has returned 1006.13 from 800 staked: this increases the yield up to 25.77%.