** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Big 5 System

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Big 5 System

datapunter ask a sensible question
Are you being deliberatly awkward?:unsure I think you'll find the guy has asked sensible questions and what Erik doesn't know about this field isn't worth typing about. Give the guy the respect he deserves at least please!

SELECTION: When the chance of a win is 50% or more and its rating is 70% or more it is chosen for the next stage. VALUE: Work out he avr odds of the big 5 scores and this is the avr price used to work out its value Multiply these new odds by the orginal chance of winning to give a logical bet, this needs to be at least 130% (i.e 66% x 2.1) for a team with a rating of 70% or 120% for a team with a rating of 80% etc... then after this selection process is completed the BIG 5 System kicks in
I understand how you have achieved your average odds, but to achieve your logical bet, which is the fundamental part of making your selection, you need to know both the rating and the chance of winning. Please excuse my ignorance but how do you arrive at these percentages? Thanks in advanced.

• 4 weeks later...

rockshark, i've told you before, if you want a link to your site in your signature get permission from PL's owner Paul Ross first. He can be reached at team (@) punterslounge.com And there are a few questions still unanswered ?
Erik, you'll be lucky to get anything out of him. He seems to ignore any plausible questions posed.:spank

Re: The Big 5 System Aye David, i would have been quite surprised to have gotten anything. I know we have a policy that at Punters Lounge everyone should be able to post. In fact i'll be the first to support or defend that. I guess tolerating these would-be tipsters until they actually mention their subscription service is the price we pay. Wonder how long it will take him. Yes people, apparantly there now is a subscription service, prepare to be spammed.

SELECTION: When the chance of a win is 50% or more and its rating is 70% or more it is chosen for the next stage. VALUE: Work out he avr odds of the big 5 scores and this is the avr price used to work out its value Multiply these new odds by the orginal chance of winning to give a logical bet, this needs to be at least 130% (i.e 66% x 2.1) for a team with a rating of 70% or 120% for a team with a rating of 80% etc... then after this selection process is completed the BIG 5 System kicks in
I understand how you have achieved your average odds, but to achieve your logical bet, which is the fundamental part of making your selection, you need to know both the rating and the chance of winning. Please excuse my ignorance but how do you arrive at these percentages? Thanks in advanced.

Great to see you doing well here, can hardly wait to see the performance in the regular soccer season. I am however unclear on how the selection process works; Is this based on the available odds ? I.e. if the odds are above 2.00 ? How do you determine this rating ? In other words the odds on the correct scores needs to be 30% higher than the odds for a straight win. Correct ?
is this or is this not advertising a subscription based service
I'll add one to that, you sound nice, are you the same person that started this thread ?