** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Big 5 System

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Big 5 System Just registered after browsing forum for a few months. Started following your system last night and I got off to a good start- so well done! Just one question though, I'm betting with 30p stakes on betfair, can you be band for doing this, as its below to £2 min stake?

Re: The Big 5 System no idea mate 30p is it worth it?!! well its bumper saturday again, going into todays weekend hopefully will keep up the purple patch, my selection system is paying good dividends and have managed to get 19 correct out of the last 23 selections! a hitrate of 80% and over. well good luck to all you punters, fingers crossed!

Re: The Big 5 System I have just looked at Ads correct scoreline system, and then compared with yours. I have worked out that in most circumstances the lowest odds are 5/1 on the most obvious correct scoreline, usually 2-0 home win. Take 2 matches, say man utd at home to sheff utd and chelsea at home to watford...do the big 5 on both of them on the bet slip and place 1 for each double, 10 selections should make 25 doubles and, therefore, 25 points. the lowest odds you will get for both correct scores is 25 and therefore you break even. Have you every considered BIG 5 DOUBLES!!!!!? Your selections can be more fancied teams aswell! Tell me what you think, i am going to try this tonight with seville at home to Levante and st.Johnstone at home to queens park i think?? The times 3-1 has come in, that could be 18x18-25points staked. Ive got missed something obvious surely?

Re: The Big 5 System I tried something out in the world cup similar to your idea, Richards. Rather than doing 25 doubles, I did doubles on 1-0, 2-0, & 2-1 with a saver single on 3-1 for both teams. 1 point on each double then 2 pts on the 2 singles. It turned out to be pretty good, and refining the selections would make it even stronger. I was blindly making my selections on whichever team I thought would win.