Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! :\ I gotta say its extremely disappointing. 27 players! :eyes I can only imagine how Paul and Gaf must feel, as really the fact that we have an exclusive WSoP seat is down to the work put in by them. Even with no chance of the WSoP seat, I'd have thought the added v-points cetainly makes it worthwhile spending just over £5.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Not sure what's happened, but cannot contact anyone, so this will not be going ahead tonight (if it were to inexplicably start in an hour or something, we couldn't count it!!!). Will find out tomorrow what happened I am sure. Have requested that this be rescheduled for next Tuesday. So for absolute clarity, the two remaining events should hopefully take place as follows: Thursday 8th June (not tomorrow as is currently in lobby at the moment) Tuesday 13th June. Apologies for inconvenience......

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! cheers gaf for letting us know. ill just echo what valiant23 has said regarding yourself and paul. ill drop in later to see what updates there are. dunno if i can get the laptop off the gf now though to play champs league!!!!!

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Right recovered now :) GaF and Paul well done for organising this. It's disappointing and unfortunate (crazy actually!) that theres only 27 entering considering the value thats available in the tourny, not to mind the WSOP on offer. I'll be round on Thursday to take my 20K V Points :), but I suppose I'll have to leave the WSOP seat for someone else :p In the mean time I'll play some poker on Virgin to support PL (even though I hate Boss Media :p)

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! I had to work late tonight and couldn't start winding up the laptop until 7.50pm and it took too long to connect to Virgin (missed registration by a couple of minutes I think). Managed to get the PC onto SO for the champions league but I wish I hadn't bothered ! Likely to be in late again on Thursday but will get virgin on the PC this time and SO can take its chance on the laptop. If it goes ahead tomorrow I can't make it at all (work again, taking me away from home so won't be online at all tomorrow). :ok

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Can't we just cancel the one next week - there's a World Cup on you know! ;) I had to email them the last time to ask for my stake back when the last one was cancelled.:sad They did return it the next day though.:ok Red.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Did you lot get your entry fee refunded? I can't remember what my balance was beforehand, don't wanna send them an email if it already went back automatically.
i`ve not been refunded as yet, guesswest.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! I've just checked my account and my buy-in has been refunded (without nagging).:clap :ok

So is the one listed for tonight gonna count towards the league or is it a mistake by Virgin?
As far as I'm aware todays tourney is a mistake by someone, and will not be included. The dates for the remaining 2 games are as Gaf said last night.
So for absolute clarity, the two remaining events should hopefully take place as follows: Thursday 8th June (not tomorrow as is currently in lobby at the moment) Tuesday 13th June.
HTH :ok

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! You must be getting preferential treatment, Mr 321 raise with 72o (I won't forget and WILL have my revenge:) ). Dear NagBag, Thank you for the email regarding PLWSOP Final. We have contacted our Promotions Department with the details of your query. As soon as we have a response from them we will inform you of the outcome. In the meantime, if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Fatosh Samuray Customer Service Agent IPN Response That was early this morning and still zilch:cry

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

You must be getting preferential treatment, Mr 321 raise with 72o (I won't forget and WILL have my revenge:) ). Dear NagBag, Thank you for the email regarding PLWSOP Final. We have contacted our Promotions Department with the details of your query. As soon as we have a response from them we will inform you of the outcome. In the meantime, if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Fatosh Samuray Customer Service Agent IPN Response That was early this morning and still zilch:cry
Looks like you got your revenge Dodger ;) My balance is now minus $11 again. :rollin

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! For those of you who haven't been refunded your buy in from Tuesday's game this is why: Dear Chris, Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. We can confirm the tournament has now been rescheduled to the 6/13/2006 07:00 PM, and the players that were supposed to play yesterday's tournament, have been manually registered to this tournament We apologize for any inconveniences caused. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards,The new game isn't showing in the lobby yet, but when it does I'd check to make sure you've been registered.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! I can't make Tuesdays rescheduled tourney so I'll still be pushing for a refund. Totally gutted as I was hoping to (and would have if not for the cancellation) play in every one. :sad I'll be needing a good performance tonight to try and retain a top ten finish. See you all there, hope there's a decent crowd.