Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION

I can see it too... BUT... I am trying to deposit... and the webdollar site is loading FOREVER....:wall :wall Have given all my details and the amount, and confirmed... now it is just loading... for 10 mins... Anybody else encountered this problem?? EDIT... Forget the above... I just had to swear at it... it works now...
:rollin:rollin:rollin

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT... Forget the above... I just had to swear at it... it works now...
Pene, just a tip: Try swearing at it to begin with; you might save time. Doesn't work for me, but it probably will for you.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION It is there on mine but at 20.00 (I have my clock set to GMT+1 so it shows correct start time.) As this does now clash with CL I may concentrate my efforts there. However, is there any news on how many games count towards the Virgin league please?

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION Hi all Hope you're all well and the poker gods were kind to you over the weekend.... I can see the tourny for tonight, but I can't register for it... I voted in the poll at the top of the page, so will I be able to play in it? Do we need a password? Cos if we do, I don't have that as yet. Thanks as always, Jar

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION Well, this is a slight fcuk up to be honest. Me & GaF did the dates together and god knows how neither of us noticed it. :$ It should be Tuesday, we're trying to get it changed but it may be too late. I'll add more when I know.

Well, this is a slight fcuk up to be honest. Me & GaF did the dates together and god knows how neither of us noticed it. :$ It should be Tuesday, we're trying to get it changed but it may be too late. I'll add more when I know.
Nooooooo leave it as it is ;)(lol) Cant do tomorrow ..damn Goalpoker VIP playboy party and trip to the Champions League Final in Paris :D:D

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION I've just redownloaded twice using the two links on the first thread...still cannot see the tournament. Is somebody going to post a proper link or will it be PMed as previously mentioned??? I panic so much when things don't work properly...I just can't help it!

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION Hi Did the criteria for entrance to the Virgin PL WSOP get finalised ? I would love to play, after narrowly missing out to MoFace in the Virgin bloggers freeroll last week (played under Zaharoff), but appreciate I haven't been too active on the forum. Thanks

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION I'll keep on trying, but I'm having problems now myself. At first I could see the tourney listed as BA said, but I did not have a "Register" button. So, I uninstalled, and re-used PL's links. Now I can't find anything. :lol Mum always told me off for messing.