Daily donkeys.

Re: Daily donkeys. Just the 2 im afriad. 2.40 Newmarket: PICTAVIA. In the last 14 days Godolphin sent out 5 winners and 5 second places from just 13 runners. That includes 4 of there last 6 runners winning. PICTAVIA, who ran away from Reem Three at Newcastle last month,She is being aimed at Group 1 races this year and can take this contest with Frankie on board. 3.15 Newmarket: MULTIDIMENSIONAL The way in which MULTIDIMENSIONAL lost his maiden tag on his debut over C&D suggested there would be much more to come from Henry Cecil's charge. The form of that run has been boosted since, with the sixth horse having subsequently won, and he can defy top-weight off a fair looking mark. 3.45 Market Rasen: FULL HOUSE Comes here in really good form having come second on the flat at Ascot and he won very easily the last time we saw him over fences at Sandown. He has some good form to his name and looks to have been laid-out for this. 4.15 Market Rasen: WIGGY SMITH Oliver Sherwood's charge is moving in the right direction and improved on last month's C&D victory to follow up in fine style at Perth. There could be more to come and he retains the services of Tony McCoy 1/1 on this horse. 4.35 Newbury: WINDSOR KNOT Kandidate had WINDSOR KNOT and Mulaqat behind him at Sandown but the former, beaten more than 2 lengths in second, was running for the first time in a year. A Group 3 winner in 2004, he should have come on enough for the run to reverse the placings. 6.40 Haydock: INFLIGHT Has finished 2nd on his last 2 starts and his form seems solid. Could be hard to beat with his early speed.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily donkeys. Cant believe 1 winner out of that lot:loon. 3.15 Newmarket: MULTIDIMENSIONAL ah well onwards.......... 2.40 Stratford: WISCALITUS 2nd LTO to yesterdays impressive winner 'YES SIR' going off that he should go in here. This selection never really went on after making a highly promising start to his career over hurdles but his two chase starts can hardly be faulted. 3.30 Newton Abbot: GREY BROTHER Good C+D stats and has been knocking on the door of late with good runs on both his starts this season. Going off those efforts he should land this. 3.50 Redcar: MUTAMARRES Arrives in tip-top shape and could take a world of beating in this event. Having secured a second career win over 6f at Ripon last month, he tried to make all in a 20-runner 6f contest at Newmarket last time, but was collared close home. He looks the one to be on here. 4.40 Stratford: JACARANDA Lost his maiden tag LTO and doesnt have to do too much more to beat his rivals here today. and Frankies ride in France. L31

Re: Daily donkeys.

2.40 Stratford: WISCALITUS 2nd LTO to yesterdays impressive winner 'YES SIR' going off that he should go in here. This selection never really went on after making a highly promising start to his career over hurdles but his two chase starts can hardly be faulted. 3.30 Newton Abbot: GREY BROTHER Good C+D stats and has been knocking on the door of late with good runs on both his starts this season. Going off those efforts he should land this. 3.50 Redcar: MUTAMARRES Arrives in tip-top shape and could take a world of beating in this event. Having secured a second career win over 6f at Ripon last month, he tried to make all in a 20-runner 6f contest at Newmarket last time, but was collared close home. He looks the one to be on here.
:@:@:@:unsure.

Re: Daily donkeys. Poor day (again) with just Godolphin seeing a return for my efforts. 3.00 Yarmouth: DUBAI MAGIC Jamie Spencer abandons Hart Of Gold to partner DUBAI MAGIC and the hint is worth taking. Obliged at the third attempt showing a willing attitude over 7f at Salisbury (fourth has won since). Out of depth at Newmarket in Group 2 when last of nine but this is much less competitive He looks feasibly treated here and can get back to winning ways in this company. 3.20 Ayr: JUST LILLE I dont like tipping up short prices but this looks nailed on. Successful twice in last week, here over 7f last Monday and at Haydock over 1m on Saturday evening. Three-length winner of stronger race 'off this mark' in latter and must take all the beating if over her exertions. 7.20 Windsor: DIDN'T WE Has been a money spinner for Mills this season and made all in very impressive style here last time. Should take all the beating if getting its nose infront early and the favoured stands side rail. 8.00 Beverley: PRINCESS COCOA Consistent sort who went up 6lb for winning by 1 1/2l at Chester last month and has continued to run well in two subsequent outing. She's up another 1lb which lets be honest I take a dump and shed 1lb. Never been out of the frame in the last 4 starts with yard in good form he should land this.

Re: Daily donkeys. Also Im going to have a nibble on Both STOUTES horses in the 6.50 Windsor. Im a big believer of asking questions of why a trainer has sent out just 1 etc or why a jockey has 1 booking. In this cast we have old sniffy sending out 2 horse but just this 1 race. Probably just to come and pick up his £3000 then home for an early night. Going off the betting forecast we have SAVE THE SECRET(no form but fav?) with Moore taking the ride @9/2-5/1 FLORIMUND @ 11/2 now wheres my Dutching Calc.

Re: Daily donkeys. 2.15 Ayr: TARTAN TIE. Bit of a gamble but hey Im in the business;) Snowflight was behind a stablemate of Tartan Tie on debut, As mentioned Johnstone is no dummy when it comes to getting his young'uns ready so im taking the chance with this. "Yard going well and always to be feared in this type of contest (have won this three times in last four years), especially with those that have run appearing to be no great shakes." 2.45 Ayr: ROUGE ET NOIR. Recently ran out a 21l winner at Perth (2m4f+) in a novice hurdle and prior to that had run a fair third of 11 at Musselburgh (2m) (Lennel in fourth and held) when getting the run of the race and only giving way inside the final furlong. Drop in trip could suit those tactics again. 4.10 Yarmouth: SILENT APPLAUSE Silent Applause was a 25/1 second by a neck at Newmarket last week and another good run is expected today Given natural progression from that will be a tough nut to crack. 4.25 Ayr: AGAINST THE GRAIN Impressive debut win on easy ground at Newmarket. Beaten only 1l on handicap debut on fast ground at Sandown in a 0-90 event. Slightly disappointing at Newcastle last time, but may have been unsuited by racing down the centre of the course. Lightly raced and could bounce back to form and be difficult to beat.

Re: Daily donkeys. Poor day again:sad 3.00 Lingfield: HOLLOW JO Yet to run a bad race at Lingfield winning 4 times at the track over the winter. 3.20 Catterick: BRUT Successful over C+D in June and races off only 2lb higher in the mark. 3.40 Worcester: POTTS OF MAGIC Bounced back to form when smashing the course record at Uttoxeter last week (3m, good to firm) and previous success came over this C&D. Gets in off a handy weight despite the extra burden and both trip and fast ground will be ideal. 7.05 Sandown: SCRUMMAGE Has improved in leaps and bounds for the fitting of a visor and can complete his hat-trick here, despite picking up a penalty for last week's Epsom success.Top yard with a top jockey. Couple of these might be decent prices so Ill do a E/W Lucky 15.

Re: Daily donkeys. cheers Kev:ok 4.25 Sandown: I HAVE DREAMED Beaten twice at Lingfield since making a winning debut as a 2yo but remains well regarded by Terry Mills. Return to turf on a more galloping track should suit and remains relatively unexposed 3.15 Sandown: SUDOOR Unfancied for newbury debut but did everything right en route to an easy win and looks a very smart prospect. 2.45 Sandown: BALIAN. I tipped it up when it last run at Brighton. Race report: Quote: Balian had the benefit of the inside rail and, with the winner edging off it, he had a clear run and looked a big danger over a furlong out but could not go past, with cheekpieces replacing blinkers this time. He is building a sequence of placings and looks set to continue that trend on this evidence. That was 6f so chance is taken with him again over this 5f trip and with Moore taking the ride. 8.00 York: FUTUN. It's difficult to look beyond FUTUN, who won the H20 July Trophy at Haydock almost three weeks ago, a competitive handicap over this distance on good to firm ground

Re: Daily donkeys. unlucky with Futun:sad ah well another day............... 2.40 Ascot: EASY AIR Will be suited by the return to this trip. Ed Dunlop's colt ran his best race when chasing home potential Group horse Sir Gerard over C&D in the ultra-competitive Britannia Handicap last month and fared easily the best of those drawn low in all-aged company in the Bunbury Cup last time. 3.15 Ascot: GLISTENING I fancy Frankie to have a quick double here as does Bowles. Two promising runs for his new stable in very competitive handicaps this season, last time bit unlucky not to catch Young Mick over C&D last month (1lb pull with that winner now); may well be more to come, given that he was unraced as a 2yo, while this will be only his third run of this season, so may come on a shade for that last run too; very much a leading player, with Dettori taking over. 3.50 Ascot: WASSEEMA Interestingly Soutes only declaration for Ascot today. One time Guineas prospect who didn´t have to improve to win ordinary maiden (had the run of the race) at Goodwood on most recent start and first run over this trip; this is a good deal tougher and unlikely to get own way in front but open to plenty of improvement and is an interesting runner. 5.00 Ascot SILCA CHIAVE: Half-sister Silca´s Sister won this race a year ago and went on to land Prix Morny for this stable - and big-race engagements, including in Group 1s open to colts, suggest connections have very high hopes.

3.50 Ascot: WASSEEMA Interestingly Soutes only declaration for Ascot today. One time Guineas prospect who didn´t have to improve to win ordinary maiden (had the run of the race) at Goodwood on most recent start and first run over this trip; this is a good deal tougher and unlikely to get own way in front but open to plenty of improvement and is an interesting runner.
won at 11/2.

Re: Daily donkeys. :ok Cheers Carl. done them in a e/w lucky 15 today. so a profit was made as all placed and one winner.:clap Also followed russ. but left out the one with the four runners.. that would have all been on to win:wall . but not to worry still a good profit on his as it was an e/w lucky 63. 5 placed and one nowhere:ok

Re: Daily donkeys. 2.45 Southwell: PAVLOVIA Dropped back to 5f after the running out of steam at 6f at Carlisle.Recorded fast times in better races. 6.00 Windsor: CALLWOOD DANCER. Promising 3rd on debut here at windsor, yard's in form and with the extra furlong she should go well. 7.30 Windsor: AAHGOWANGOWAN Proved far too good for her Thirsk rivals last Friday when powering home by two and a half lengths. Interesting that the 6lb penalty for that is all but compensated by the 5lb claimer of the Jockey. 8.00 Windsor: ARYAAMM. Ran green on debut to finish 4th.It should come on for that run. Jarvis is only taking the 2 horses to Windsor.

Re: Daily donkeys. Glad your happy with the selections mate and making a bit of profit. Last 1 was a NR also:ok todays picks, 2.40 Goodwood: SIXITES ICON Has run big races in the derby and at Ascot the last twice and this reppresents a drop in class. 3.15 Goodwood: IFFRAAJ Should have won the July cup and promises to be better at 7yo. Fancied to make amends for that lukless defeat provided the conditions remain quick. 3.50 Goodwood: ENTICING Made a positive start by winning both her starts and aims to uphold her unbeaten record today. 5.35 Goodwood: JOSPEH HENRY Taken time to hit form but has done so now upped to 1m and confidence giver in minor Ayr handicap latest; ready for strongercompany again and often races prominently (didn´t latest) so respected off fair mark despite penalty.

Re: Daily donkeys. :clap Cheers Carl :ok I have only been haveing just 25p e.w or 30p e/w lucky 15's. but still getting a little profit:ok Sorry to hear about your situation. i hope you get it all sorted mate:ok And you do deserve some luck:hope :hope Taking the time to Posting up winners for everyone.:clap :clap :clap Just wish there was someting i could to do help mate.

Re: Daily donkeys. and to top this off your not gonna believe me but I swear this is true. Today I entered the DHRC again and I picked out 2 horses from the 1st race at Goodwood. Crosspeace and Your Lucky but I noticed a decent priced Bin suroors in 1 of the later races so I deleted the Crosspeace (a horse I have been following since our race day at York) and replaced it with the Binsurrors other ride. Crosspeace won at 12's:lol ah well..............

Re: Daily donkeys. Carl , mate i sure do believe you, when your luck's out everything goes against you. Been there. and all you can do is laugh just like you do but it does :wall :wall :wall :wall . your Fcuking head in.. BTW 1.50e/w i had on crosspeace as i remembered. from york.

How much you got back from that I work it out to about £30 ish. Well done Kev skin the bastards:lol
25p e/w lucky 15 returned 19.55. layout 7.50. Not after eventing here .. but for the first time today i been using that dutching calculator. I payed out all our bills etc. left me with 60 quid. 40 in sporting odds and 20 in willhill. sporting odds now 140. and willhill 47. picking 3 or four horses in a race and use that dutching cal and been doing reasonably well. So i am just going to make a new thread about using this to our advantage.:ok