** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 today (reasons are in the meetings threads) at ascot 2.00 Barathea Blazer 5pts ew @ 80/1 Sporting odds 2.35 Abide with me 5pts ew @ 16/1 Sporting odds 3.45 Polar magic 10pts win @ 6/1 Ukbet 4.20 Librettist 10pts win @ 5/2 Coral 3.30 Hayd Sierra vista 5pts ew @ 16/1 Spoorting odds

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 Sunday 10pts staked, 0pts returned Saturday 50pts staked , 110pts returned today 5.00 Brighton SUMMER RECLUSE 5pts ew @ 12/1 Bet365 backed this last 2 times & unlucky each time not to finish in the placings. Out quickly again today after finishing 10th at Goodwood last week (btn 4L)

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006

Sunday 10pts staked, 0pts returned Saturday 50pts staked , 110pts returned today 5.00 Brighton SUMMER RECLUSE 5pts ew @ 12/1 Bet365 backed this last 2 times & unlucky each time not to finish in the placings. Out quickly again today after finishing 10th at Goodwood last week (btn 4L)
2nd @ 9/1 10pts staked 17pts returned Tuesday 3.40 Goodwood STRONGHOLD 10pts win SP

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 wednesday 5.10 Newcastle WHINHILL HOUSE 5pts ew @ best early price?? showed signs last time out of a return to form when leading the field until the final furlong at redcar, weakened quickly that day to finish 8th beaten 2.88L. 8 of its 9 career wins have come over 5F & tomorrows draw is the key here. 17 of 17 at Newcastle over the minimum trip has to be respected especially for a front runner. David Barker loves having winners here & he has jocked up Victoria Behan who has experience in sprints as she normally rides for Dandy Nicholls. She actually has a return this year of 8 from 50 rides & a £37 to a £1 stake return. Barker has 3 others in the race but 2 of them are not well drawn. i wouldnt be surprised to see him have 2 in the frame here with Chairman Bobby in stall 13. This is the good bit, this horse was winning last summer off a rating of 85, tomorrow it races off 57!!!!!:eek thats 28lbs difference in 1 year. The last time the horse ran this low, it won 3 on the trot. Ok, it has lost its form this season but i am sure there is a race in it yet. The claimer also takes 7lbs off its back.

Yea - excellent write up there mate. They way you put it makes it sound like a cert :lol . Sounds like a good thing though - will have a dabble myself :ok
16.0 on betfair now :loon its one of those horses that will win one day. It has everything in its favour tomorrow. The worry is the woman apprentice although her record is as good as any other apprentice with 8 from 50 this season.

16.0 on betfair now :loon its one of those horses that will win one day. It has everything in its favour tomorrow. The worry is the woman apprentice although her record is as good as any other apprentice with 8 from 50 this season.
there is no money trading on the race (only £3 available!) , may be wise to wait until EP in the morning. i would hope to get 12's at least.

wednesday 5.10 Newcastle WHINHILL HOUSE 5pts ew @ best early price?? showed signs last time out of a return to form when leading the field until the final furlong at redcar, weakened quickly that day to finish 8th beaten 2.88L. 8 of its 9 career wins have come over 5F & tomorrows draw is the key here. 17 of 17 at Newcastle over the minimum trip has to be respected especially for a front runner. David Barker loves having winners here & he has jocked up Victoria Behan who has experience in sprints as she normally rides for Dandy Nicholls. She actually has a return this year of 8 from 50 rides & a £37 to a £1 stake return. Barker has 3 others in the race but 2 of them are not well drawn. i wouldnt be surprised to see him have 2 in the frame here with Chairman Bobby in stall 13. This is the good bit, this horse was winning last summer off a rating of 85, tomorrow it races off 57!!!!!:eek thats 28lbs difference in 1 year. The last time the horse ran this low, it won 3 on the trot. Ok, it has lost its form this season but i am sure there is a race in it yet. The claimer also takes 7lbs off its back.
well it finished 8th & was nbehind most of the way, until the horse leads, it will not win. Maybe the woman jock was not the right decision. Tomorrow at Newmarket 5.15 CAPE 10pts win SP

3rd yesterday -10pts today 5.0 Kempton MORSE 5pts ew @ 14/1 Skybet 2.20 LOngchamp SLEEEPING INDIAN 5pts ew @ 6/1 Sporting odds 2.50 Redcar STEVIE GEE 10pts win 4/1 Betfred 3.45 Newm SMART ENOUGH 10pts win 7/1 Betfred 3.45 Newm ACE OF HEARTS 5pts ew @ 66/1 Bet365
Ouch, not a single return Monday 4.00 Windsor LORD CHARLES 5pts ew @ 20/1 Paddy Power 4.30 Windsor WANNABE POSH 10pts win @ 5/2 Paddy Power 4.10 Ponte ABBEY CAT 10pts win @ 5/2 Tote

saturday 3.45 York OUT AFTER DARK 5pts ew @ 12/1 bet365 3rd 10/1:) COLEORTON DANCER 5pts ew @ 9/1 Betfred
20pts staked 20pts returned Today 4.30 BATH HOH HOH HOH 10pts win @ 11/2 Sporting odds the sprint at 4.30 should go a low number, HOH HOH HOH is in stall 7 of 14 runners (2 NR's) & likes to lead, so it will get to the front. Won over 6f LTO so i would expect the race would suit it going from the front. Price 11/2.

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 last bet lost updated totals Bets 322 Wins 78 Staked 3220pts Returns 2651.81pts P/L -568.19pts loss as you can see, this is still heavily in the red & i am determined to turn it around before the end of the flat. The difference between this year & last year is that the big price ones just havent landed for me. 25% of bets have returned money which isnt too bad, but the loss speaks for itself. Today 5.20 Newmarket SIERRA VISTA 10pts win @ 8/1 Sporting odds 3.10 Newmaket ARYAAMM 5pts ew @ 66/1 Totalbet 1.30 Newmarket PALAMOUN 10pts win @ SP 4.20 Newmarket DANIELLA 5pts ew @ 28/1 Bet365

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 a bad day during the week with 4 losers today - all at newmarket 2.10 BYRON 5pts Each way @ 9/1 Uk Betting SILVER TOUCH 5pts Each way @ 20/1 Betddirect 4.10 HALICARNASSUS 5pts Each way @ 25/1 Ukbetting TEOFOLIO 10pts Win @ 7/4 Ukbetting 4.45 KASSEEMA 5ptsEach way @ 14/1 Tote RAHIYAH 5pts Each way @ 7/1 Skybet

2.10 BYRON 5pts Each way @ 9/1 Uk Betting SILVER TOUCH 5pts Each way @ 20/1 Betddirect 4.10 HALICARNASSUS 5pts Each way @ 25/1 Ukbetting TEOFOLIO 10pts Win @ 7/4 Ukbetting 1st :) 4.45 KASSEEMA 5ptsEach way @ 14/1 Tote RAHIYAH 5pts Each way @ 7/1 Skybet 2nd :)
60pts staked 41.25pts returned cannot belive after tipping Detroit city in all the other threads i forgot to put it into here!! Monday 5.00 Auwitesweetheart 5pts ew @ 33/1 Totalbet record at Windsor reads 2-2-2-7-1, the win came off a mark of 80 back in April over 5f, off 75 today. Has a good draw today but has never won over 6f.