Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 last 3 horses beaten. back from hols now so on to York today 2.15 Sergeant Cecil 10pts win @ 3/1 Hills Looks a decent price to justify favouritism on one of its fav tracks. 3.25 Blue Monday 5pts ew @ 9/1 Paddy power Definitely capable of winning a Group race after decent efforts all season. Needs luck in running as quite often squeezed out by the big guns. Should appreciate the ground also. 1.45 Quizzene 5pts ew @ 16/1 Sporting odds Best ew bet of the day in a race where Johnston saddles 3 runners.

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 foxhaven not in the frame - expected rain came too late as today it is soft, which would have helped it further. today 1.45 York Doctor Brown 10pts win @ 3/1 Sporting odds duo won this last year (meehan/dettori) & has been installed as fav. Most of these havent tackled the type of race Doctor Brown has & this could be far better than its rivals today. 2.50 York DANDYMAN 10pts win @ 7/2 Sporting odds best sprinter seen out this year IMO. Cant belive it's 7/2 prob cos the soft ground, but the horse has acted on it before so why not today. 3.25 York ACE OF HEARTS 5pts ew @ 33/1 Sporting odds think this has a decent chance today & LOOK at the price of it!! I think that is double what it should be IMO. I prefer the horse over a mile & it ran well behind Belenus LTO.

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 plenty of action today 3.05 Goodwood IDLE POWER 5pts ew @ 6/1 Stan James Liked the way it won LTO at Windsor. C/D winner. 3.25 Chester SPEED DIAL HARRY 5pst ew @ 16/1 Bet365 Back on a winning mark of 76 after finishing 3rd over extended mile LTO on Wednesday. low draw essential here. 4.00 Chester KISHWAHILI 5pts ew @ 20/1 Bluesq Prescott/Sanders horse available at 20's, get on! 2.20 Newmarket CEREMONIAL JADE 5pts ew @ 5/1 Stan James beaten by good horse LTO. Can win again. 3.20 Newmarket EBN REEM 10pts win SP short price but impressive LTO. 3.55 Newmarket FAMILIAR TERRITORY 10pts win @ 13/8 Skybet Godolphin must be followed in current form. Last 5 at HQ have all won! 5.00 Newmarket CAPE 10pts win @ 4/1 Sporting odds Unexposed. Won well LTO. Should be followed. 70pts staked

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 3rd yesterday @ 6/4 fav today 3.25 Epsom CAPE ROYAL 5pts ew @ 13/2 Blue square one of my fav sprinters who should return to form today on one of its fav tracks, often the bridesmaid but go ew again today. Drawn well. 4.00 Epsom GREAT VIEW 5pts ew @ 12/1 Totesport trainer had this race in mind when winning over C/D back in july in jump jockeys race. Looks decent value.

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 not liking the ground at Haydock but will go for the 2 horses i know will like it: 1.10 CASHEL MEAD 5pts ew @ 5/1 Sporting odds Now off its highest mark but revels in the soft ground conditions. Price now makes it an ew chance as money back if 2nd or 3rd. 2.15 AMADEUS WOLF 10pts win @ 4/1 Coral Reverence just has a ? over its head over this trip & has to basically stay another 1.5F (due to heavy ground) to win this. Amadeus wolf is proven at the trip & ground having won 2 out of 2 over distance / ground in its career. over at Thirsk: 2.20 COMMITMENT LECTURE 5pts ew @ 11/1 Coral I have been waiting for this horse to get its ground over a mile. It needs cut & may not be soft enough today but is a C/D winner & i'll stick with it. 3.40 BANKNOTE 5pts ew @ 9/1 Ladbrokes Queens horse has been in great form this season & is best over this trip. He finishes strongly & should get the cover it needs today in such a big field. 40pts staked

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006

Good luck Bowlesy - im really looking forward to the 2.15. Im backing Reverence to defy the longer trip as he wasnt showing any signs of stopping last time over 5f.
i never seem to get the horse right TBH, if i tip it it loses, if i dont it wins so you may be ok today!! I am worried about AW only being a 3yo, but it does have the form.

-40pts yesterday with Banknote 5th & Amadeus Wolf 3rd Todays bets 3.40 Ling GIMASHA 10pts win @ 3.55 Betfair the bet of the day IMO, unlucky 2nd last week to the very fast finisher Hogmeneigh at Sandown. A repeat of that performance should see the horse go close here.
1st @ 11/4 :clap 10pts staked - 35.5pts returned tomorrow 5.10 Chepstow DIAMOND KATIE 5pts ew @ SP 4.40 Chepstow SINCERELY 5pts ew @ SP

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 Was it you that mentioned horses winning the race after the one you tipped them for? Ceremonial Jade today 12/1 winner of the 3.10 Kempton! Maybe we should start a system whereby you name a horse and we keep on a list for 2 runs after the race you have named it for.....

Was it you that mentioned horses winning the race after the one you tipped them for? Ceremonial Jade today 12/1 winner of the 3.10 Kempton! Maybe we should start a system whereby you name a horse and we keep on a list for 2 runs after the race you have named it for.....
:wall yep saw it & yes, if you look back you will see recent 25/1 shots Mulaqat & KIlburn both tipped up when they lost!! plus lots of others. I dont post as many on here as i used to but will try to end the season with a flourish in the last 10 weeks or so.

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 evidence again that you should follow my previous selections!!

post_old.gif 02-08-2006, 18:25 #293
bowles10 QPR Punter ball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifavatar576_11.gif Join Date: 28 Oct 2004 Location: Block NU, Loft Upper, W12 Posts: 7,621 icon1.gif Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006
8.40 Leics STAMFORD BLUE 5pts ew @ 14/1 Sporting odds likes the course 2-1-0-1 from 4 runs here. Great price also. __________________

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 looking at my previous selections, then Sierra Vista should be backed today!!! 4.10 Chester INDIAN MAIDEN 10pts win @ 11/4 Sporting odds Was expecting a shorter price for this horse today although the high draw may inflate the price a bit. Won this last year & won a grp 3 in France 2 weeks ago. The danger is Sierra Vista & a 5pt ew saver on that @ SP 3.10 York IFRAAJ 10pts win @ SP Is the Grp 1 performer in the field & should win this if producing similar to recent efforts. Quito in great form is the danger & likely forecast. 4.30 Goodw TAX FREE 10pts win @ 6/4 Sporting Odds After seeing this win last week, thought it must be followed NTO & this race looks set up for it. Will be up there & can account for these. 2.05 York ONE MORE ROUND 5pts ew @ 20/1 Sporting odds I think Hogmeneigh will go close if producing same turn of foot at Sandown but may have too much to do as this will be fast run with likes of Merlins Dancer in the field. The selection is a bit of value after winning on all types of ground & claimer Doyle still riding well.

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 last week 2 wins from 4 @ 4/6 & 6/4, 40pts staked 41.66pts returned today 3.15 Ayr OUT AFTER DARK 5pts ew @ 33/1 Bet365 well i have to after backing it all season. Is capable of a big effort after winning the portland last season off 100. Off that mark today so hoping.... 3.40 Catt GO SOLO 10pts win SP Very consistent all season & can land this one if reproducing last effort when 3rd. 1.45 Warw CERULEAN ROSE 5pts ew Can go close if running to best form

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 -30pts yesterday :sad today 4.45 Hamilton SIERRA VISTA 5pts ew @ 12/1 Sporting odds Has to win some time this season & back on its winning mark now of 97, ideally likes a bit of cut & therefore has to be respected today. 5.15 Hamilton REGENTS SECRET 5pts ew @ 11/1 Skybet Loves the track albeit better over an extra furlong.

-30pts yesterday :sad today 4.45 Hamilton SIERRA VISTA 5pts ew @ 12/1 Sporting odds Has to win some time this season & back on its winning mark now of 97, ideally likes a bit of cut & therefore has to be respected today. 5.15 Hamilton REGENTS SECRET 5pts ew @ 11/1 Skybet Loves the track albeit better over an extra furlong.
regents was 2nd @ 18/1 :eek , so the EP of 11/1 was way off. Sierra failed to get home again & perhaps more cut is required. 20pts staked 18.75pts returned

3.15 Bev Strike up the band 10pts PLACE @ 1.44 Betfair has ran in much better races than this & normally finds 1 too good. Looks to have an opportunity today. 3.50 Motu 10pts PLACE @ 2.02 Betfair looks to be one of the most consistent horses in training & again will be placed today 20pts staked
20pts staked 14.4pts returned with STrike up the band coming 2nd.

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 couple i have been waiting for today 5.05 Goodwood TOP SEED 5pts ew @ 33/1 Stan James Back on the mark when winning here in May this year. Has been up in class since then. has won here also which helps as its an undulating track. 5.40 Goodwood SUMMER RECLUSE 5pts ew @ 8/1 Stan James very unlucky when snatched up at Bath LTO when looking the winner 1f out, a repeat of that today will see it go close. Bradley was amongst the winners yesterday also. Drawn 20 of 20 is ideal also.

Re: Bowles Flat Racing bets 2006 -20pts wednesday although Top Seed was as close as 4th plenty today 4.30 Haydock BRIEF GOODBYE 5pts ew @ SP 5.05 Haydock DANCING LYRA 5pts ew @ SP 2.00 Ascot BUACHILL DONA 10pts win @ SP 2.35 Ascot ARYAAMM 5pts ew @ SP 3.10 Ascot WHAZZIS 5pts ew @ SP 3.45 Ascot HIGHLAND BLAZE 10pts win @ SP 4.20 Ascot DUBAI ON 10pts win @ SP

-20pts wednesday although Top Seed was as close as 4th plenty today 4.30 Haydock BRIEF GOODBYE 5pts ew @ SP.........1st 10/1:) 5.05 Haydock DANCING LYRA 5pts ew @ SP 2.00 Ascot BUACHILL DONA 10pts win @ SP 2.35 Ascot ARYAAMM 5pts ew @ SP 3.10 Ascot WHAZZIS 5pts ew @ SP 3.45 Ascot HIGHLAND BLAZE 10pts win @ SP 4.20 Ascot DUBAI ON 10pts win @ SP
took a risk today but knew there would be a nice winner amongst these. 70pts staked 72.5pts returned