** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

What a Rush !

Re: What a Rush ! :nana:nana:nana:nana those nice people at sporting odd's free £25 bet went on Noland, also laid racing demon & sweet wake :nana:nana:nana:nana can't pick a winner for the next but will lay macs joy i think :cheers

Re: What a Rush !

:nana:nana:nana:nana those nice people at sporting odd's free £25 bet went on Noland, also laid racing demon & sweet wake :nana:nana:nana:nana can't pick a winner for the next but will lay macs joy i think :cheers
sbi, where did you post those, i havent found them yet??

don't normally get round to putting all my selections up but so you know im not after tipping you can find me on here: Also a bit on Brave Inca, Arcalis & Al Aile in the Betfair place only market
:welcome sbi, it's just the after tipping that annoys people & also the amount you say you staked, we aint interested, just a points system will do. GL for the rest of the day:ok

Re: What a Rush ! Got me envious here guys. I'm stuck at work and its the first time in about 8 years I've missed watching Cheltenham! Working days on Wednesday too! At least i can get to see the Thursday and Fridays racing, better than nothing. Suppose i'll have to make do with Channel 4's highlights package later on today.

What a race that was' date=' Hardy Eustace looked like he was gonna cruise home at one stage. :loon[/quote'] Hardy was excellent in defeat, would he have won if he had better prep we will never know, but another quality race, thats why this is the best festival in the world!!!

Re: What a Rush ! Good start. Winner in the first for the Cheltenham comp and winner in the second for my Massey system. Really liked Brave Inca in the 3rd, best horse in the field but refused to take the price.

What an 'Unbelievable Rush of Blood' that was watching that 1st Race at Cheltenham get underway , my hairs were standing on end the whole race.
Agreed . Only been into my horses for the last few years(since I first worked at Laddies) but that cheer sends a shiver down the spine every time.

Hardy was excellent in defeat' date=' would he have won if he had better prep we will never know, but another quality race, thats why this is the best festival in the world!!![/quote'] Come on guys, give Macs Joy some credit for running a superb race in defeat too :loon :spank