** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker

rednutt

I've come across this new site, it looks great and is opening soon. 3D animated with loads of tricks and insults you can do. There is a trailer so you can get a preview of what it will look like. Could someone check it out properly to make sure theres nothing suspect about it. If all looks well with it do we pre reg on our own or will we pre reg via a PL link. (i havent signed up as yet, waiting for feedback from you guys) http://www.pkr.com/index.htm

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker

I've come across this new site, it looks great and is opening soon. 3D animated with loads of tricks and insults you can do. There is a trailer so you can get a preview of what it will look like. Could someone check it out properly to make sure theres nothing suspect about it. If all looks well with it do we pre reg on our own or will we pre reg via a PL link. (i havent signed up as yet, waiting for feedback from you guys) http://www.pkr.com/index.htm
Now that is a very cool looking site

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker I've been trying to PM some people on this list to try and find out why they've not been receiving any updates from PKR and I get the following error message. I am logged in and slightly confused. Anyone know why this is ?? Thanks, Andy $bbuserinfo[username], You do not have permission to access this page. This is because you are not logged in or have not registered.

I've been trying to PM some people on this list to try and find out why they've not been receiving any updates from PKR and I get the following error message. I am logged in and slightly confused. Anyone know why this is ?? Thanks, Andy $bbuserinfo[username], You do not have permission to access this page. This is because you are not logged in or have not registered.
yep you definately need to put up 50 posts to send or recieve messages:ok

Ok - thanks for that. I was basically trying to get hold of PaulMO3 and friskyfitz to find out why they haven't received emails after registering. If you are trouble you can email [email protected] and we will sort any problems. Thanks, Andy.
Dunno mate why I didnt get one. Although Im registered to about 50 different sites, newsletters etc - NONE fall through the net. It just simply a case of not being sent to me thats all. Not going to hold it against you or anything like that :lol:lol

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker First impressions are very good but then I thought....... Why??? It will take a pretty decent standard of graphics card (although I don't think it will slow the internet connection down). It will be riddled with bugs for months. It will have a low (probably very low) userbase (unless they can dig into a big network). And all these fancy features will be a novelty for the first day and that will be it. Hope they pull it off but it seems a waste of a lot of resources.

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker i dunno. i think i will run an affilaite with them. firstly i am all for new ways of playing online poker and certantly this software allows for say showing one card or giving off some sort of tell. for me this is the future...once xbox et all bring out poker software to the mainstream this sort of software will be par for course. bring it on and lets move online poker to the next dimension:)