** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker

rednutt

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker Thought I'd give a quick update for those of you who showed an interest in PKR a while back. We've been doing internal Beta testing for the past few weeks and things are looking great. The Beta testing will open up to the public in the next couple of weeks so not long to go now. Some other news that we're pretty excited about are that Phil Laak and Jennifer Tilly have signed up with us this week and will be representing us at tournaments around the globe and you'll also be able to play them online at PKR. Exciting times ahead All the best, Andy.

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker

Thought I'd give a quick update for those of you who showed an interest in PKR a while back. We've been doing internal Beta testing for the past few weeks and things are looking great. The Beta testing will open up to the public in the next couple of weeks so not long to go now. Some other news that we're pretty excited about are that Phil Laak and Jennifer Tilly have signed up with us this week and will be representing us at tournaments around the globe and you'll also be able to play them online at PKR. Exciting times ahead All the best, Andy.
Good news but when you say "Open to the public", does that mean those of us who have expressed interested from the start or "All and Sundry"?/ Cheers

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker Anyone who registered as a beta tester on our site will be able to play. If you're interested you can register here http://www.pkr.com/join/beta.aspx Anyone who has registered and not heard anything can email me at [email protected] - just let me know the email address you registered with and I will chase it up. Andy.

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker

Thought I'd give a quick update for those of you who showed an interest in PKR a while back. We've been doing internal Beta testing for the past few weeks and things are looking great. The Beta testing will open up to the public in the next couple of weeks so not long to go now. Some other news that we're pretty excited about are that Phil Laak and Jennifer Tilly have signed up with us this week and will be representing us at tournaments around the globe and you'll also be able to play them online at PKR. Exciting times ahead All the best, Andy.
Come on Andy - tell us something we didn't know.:lol I read that in PokerPlayer which was out 2 weeks ago.;) Seriously though - I'm very interested in what you have to offer, and hope the graphic element is just the icing on the cake.:ok

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker Am I the only one on here that thought this thread must have been started on April 1st??? These video snippets are surely straight from the X Box, or such like. If I tried running these graphics on my PC it just couldn't handle them. I just think it is all some kind of wind up! I of course apologise if I'm wrong and this is kosher, but I have deep reservations.

Re: Coming Soon: Pkr 3d Poker I'm sure it will be the nearest to playing a live game that is available on the net. My worry is the speed of play, the main advantage of playing online is the amount of hands per hour, if this is reduced then it will not be such an attrative proposition.