Winning with Massey

Re: Winning with Massey

Sorry to be back on (as I am only on when negative).....I'd suppose I am on as the Devil's advocate.....but are we seeing the worm turning on the system?
A day without winners and people criticise. Unbelievable. The results cant be affected by the bookies anyway. All teh bookies can do is lower the prices so its not profitable to back the selections.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I often wonder if Bookies are not aware of these systems before or during their time....are we seeing the end of the good (and possibly lucky) times of the "Working with massey" system? Is it a case of being smart but yet a step behind? Are we all codding ourselves - if there was a system that really worked would the bookies not be all over it like a rash? - I would be interested in hearing your views.
So the bookies control Adrian's Massey ratings? If that isn't what you are saying then you've lost me.

Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:91 Winners:37 Strikerate:40.66% Profit:255.63pts Yield:56.81% Bank:355.63pts SYSTEM B Bets:88 Winners:36 Strikerate:40.91% Profit:20.08pts Yield:4.67% Bank:120.08pts
Thanks for the selections WFTE, both systems nicely in profit, what more can people ask for and it's FREE. Try and ignore the morons who come on here although I don't blame you for being annoyed! All the best for today, come on Innox! Cheers :ok

He is telling you - he's posting the selections here.
i know for **** sake, im not stupid, some people on this forum are total idiots, you ask a question and you get like 5 people trying to bash you. Im just saying there was no harm in asking get over it. ffs

Re: Winning with Massey spupotter, many horse racing systems work, most good tipsters have a strike rate of 40%. they make about 300pts per year, at this rate WFTE will be making alot more than that! but my point is, bookies cant stop people buying good tips or anything, and it wouldnt affect there winnings anyway. from what i understand they cannot lose at all. 300pts per year is very good, if you had a bank of about £20,000 you could bet £1000 per point. So with the tips, from the tipsters and really big bets you could make £300,000 per year, with little effort. You just need a good tipster who really knows what hes doing.

i know for **** sake, im not stupid, some people on this forum are total idiots, you ask a question and you get like 5 people trying to bash you. Im just saying there was no harm in asking get over it. ffs
Idiots? Who? You? You didn't just ask a question though - you repeated it again, when simply reading the thread would have told you that you weren't going to be given what you had asked for... Lose the attitude, there's a good chap. :dude :notworthy (Sorry WFTE.....):notworthy

Re: Winning with Massey Just a quickie, Regarding the profit figures, are these acheived by backing selections as singles or doubles etc. Thankyou WFTE for taking the time to post these.Just of interest Ladbrokes are doing a place market on the National.

Re: Winning with Massey Thanks for posting the selections WFTE but I do think you could go a bit further. I think you should : 1) post the details of the system 2) place my bets for me 3) refund any losing bets 4) give a written apology to all when there is a day with no winners 5) if there are two days with no winners then ditch the system and provide us with a better one. :loon

Thanks for posting the selections WFTE but I do think you could go a bit further. I think you should : 1) post the details of the system 2) place my bets for me 3) refund any losing bets 4) give a written apology to all when there is a day with no winners 5) if there are two days with no winners then ditch the system and provide us with a better one. :loon
:lol

Thanks for posting the selections WFTE but I do think you could go a bit further. I think you should : 1) post the details of the system 2) place my bets for me 3) refund any losing bets 4) give a written apology to all when there is a day with no winners 5) if there are two days with no winners then ditch the system and provide us with a better one. :loon
Now that's a quality post.:rollin

Re: Winning with Massey All seems very fair munki. :ok Theres 16 posts above between this one and the post containing Saturdays picks and very little is constructive towards the system. So lets stop the bickering and get on with picking winners. Everyone knows where I stand regarding details of the selection process so please dont ask anymore. pab, the profit figures are based on singles only. Im a believer that any selections worth backing should be profitable to level stake singles. Any other strategy people wish to apply using the selections is upto them, Im just showing the records for level stake singles. SYSTEM A 2.15 Ain - Green Tango - UP 2.50 Ain - Sky's The Limit - 3rd 11/4 4.15 Ain - Innox - FELL (at the bloody 1st!!!) SYSTEM B 2.00 Chep - Give Me Love - 1st 10/11 3.05 Chep - Jupon Vert - UP (half stakes) 3.50 Ling - Aristofilia - UP (half stakes) 4.05 Chep - Kayceecee UP Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:94 Winners:37 Strikerate:39.36% Profit:240.63pts Yield:51.75% Bank:340.63pts SYSTEM B Bets:92 Winners:37 Strikerate:40.22% Profit:14.63pts Yield:3.29% Bank:114.63pts

Selections for Sunday SYSTEM A 3.10 Wor - Teeton Babysham RPF:8/11 4.00 Kel - Weapons Inspector RPF:8/1 4.10 Wor - Harrys Dream RPF:9/4 SYSTEM B 2.40 Wor - Supreme Toss RPF:11/4 2.50 Mar - Caribou RPF:11/8 3.10 Wor - Teeton Babysham RPF:8/11
Great to see a post with the selections on.

Re: Winning with Massey SYSTEM A 3.10 Wor - Teeton Babysham - 2nd 8/11 4.00 Kel - Weapons Inspector - FELL 4.10 Wor - Harrys Dream - 2nd 4/5 SYSTEM B 2.40 Wor - Supreme Toss - UR 2.50 Mar - Caribou - 1st 6/4 3.10 Wor - Teeton Babysham - 2nd 8/11 Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:97 Winners:37 Strikerate:38.14% Profit:225.63pts Yield:48.01% Bank:325.63pts SYSTEM B Bets:95 Winners:38 Strikerate:40% Profit:12.13pts Yield:2.61% Bank:112.13pts

Re: Winning with Massey Have you tried backdating results for these systems? If not I'd be happy to do it for you. System A is quite easy to work out and I'm surprised it's proving to be as profitable as it is because the logic behind it is a bit suspect :) but keep it going and I wish you all the best with both systems. Paul

Re: Winning with Massey SYSTEM A 3.30 Win - Councellor - UP 4.00 Win - Dancing Mystery - UP 5.00 Win - Crimson King - NR SYSTEM B 3.30 Win - Councellor - UP 4.00 Win - Dancing Mystery - UP 4.40 Wol - Seattle Robber - 3rd 5/1 Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:99 Winners:37 Strikerate:37.37% Profit:215.63pts Yield:44.01% Bank:315.63pts SYSTEM B Bets:98 Winners:38 Strikerate:38.78% Profit:-2.87pts Yield:-0.60% Bank:97.13pts

Selections for Tuesday SYSTEM A 2.30 Fon - Lord Of The Run RPF:6/4 3.00 Fon - Herakles RPF:10/3 3.30 Fon - Wakeup Smiling RPF:9/2 SYSTEM B 3.30 Fon - Wakeup Smiling RPF:9/2 4.40 Bat - Precious Mystery RPF:7/2 4.50 Fol - Amwell Brave RPF:5/1
Hi mate You are doing really well with this system of yours and their have been only 2 bad days. I've done a lot of research into Massey's selections and found his TURF ONLY selections do very badly until the start of May and your 2 bad days were when TURF ONLY selections were used. This does seem to be the norm with those selections and hope this may be of interest to you. % MAN

Re: Winning with Massey At last a winner for System A. :D SYSTEM A 2.30 Fon - Lord Of The Run - 2nd 6/4 3.00 Fon - Herakles - 1st 7/2 3.30 Fon - Wakeup Smiling - UP SYSTEM B 3.30 Fon - Wakeup Smiling - UP 4.40 Bat - Precious Mystery - UP 4.50 Fol - Amwell Brave - UP Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:102 Winners:38 Strikerate:37.25% Profit:223.13pts Yield:44.18% Bank:323.13pts SYSTEM B Bets:101 Winners:38 Strikerate:37.62% Profit:-17.87pts Yield:-3.65% Bank:82.13pts