Winning with Massey

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Winning with Massey Sorry WFTE, didn't mean to belittle the system. It's usually the simple ones that work mate! Congrats with Denarius Secundus and the other winners, looks like you won't fail to make a profit today :D Keep at it - Danny

Re: Winning with Massey I'd never heard of this Massey guy till reading this thread. Had a look on his website and he seems to do well. How have you generally found his ratings? I usually try to back in races Class 3 or above and 1m or over, i'm wondering if sticking with certain races produces more profit? I'm fairly new to Punters Lounge so I will follow this thread with interest.:clap

Re: Winning with Massey Draw bias at REDCAR today was certainly with those drawn high 2.50 - 7f - winner drawn 18 of 18 3.25 - 6f - winner drawn 16 of 17 [2nd drawn 17] 4.00 - 1m - winner drawn 18 of 18 Draw bias alway something to consider before placing a bet.

Re: Winning with Massey

Sorry WFTE, didn't mean to belittle the system. It's usually the simple ones that work mate!
No worries mate, didnt take it like that at all. I just meant Im not suprised if you worked it out as I declared at the start its as simple as.
I usually try to back in races Class 3 or above and 1m or over, i'm wondering if sticking with certain races produces more profit?
On the front page he has two sub menus - fate of favs and fate of toprated. Go into these and you can get reports of the records. Also at the bottom of each of these is generate custom report. Here you can choose your own requirements and find out previous results ie. You could enter Class 3 above and 1m + and get a report showing records for each age group , weights etc.

Re: Winning with Massey SYSTEM A 2.40 Hun - Party Games - 1st 5/6 3.50 Hun - Ultimate Limit - UP 4.00 Red - Mezuzah - UP SYSTEM B 2.20 Sed - Character Building - 1st 11/10 3.05 Plu - Denarius Secundus - 1st 3/1 4.15 Plu - Fantastic Arts - UP Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:116 Winners:43 Strikerate:37.07% Profit:216.05pts Yield:37.57% Bank:316.05pts SYSTEM B Bets:115 Winners:46 Strikerate:40% Profit:45.93pts Yield:8.28% Bank:145.93pts

Have you changed system B slightly because it seems to be doing well too now? Should i run the 2 systems together for it to work correctly or just one system.
System B is the same as its always been. You can run them together ifyou like or just on their own. As long as theyre both breaking even or better then you might as well run both. A good day on one may compensate for a badday on another, like shown many times on here.

Re: Winning with Massey I'm not 100% clued up with the GG's. If i had a each way double for the day and one of the horses was a non-runner(Double dizzy) does the bet still carry on as a single or is it now void? Sorry for asking on your thread WFTE, i only did as it was also one of your picks.

Re: Winning with Massey I've been following your selections for almost a week and i would like to thank you wfte for taking time out to give us the selections. It's a shame about double dizzy. Ihope rest of the card goes well for you mate.

Re: Winning with Massey SYSTEM A 2.45 Exe - Double Dizzy - NR 4.30 Exe - Flotta - 2nd Evs 4.40 Che - Dorneys Well - NR SYSTEM B 2.00 New - Love In May - UP 2.45 Exe - Double Dizzy - NR 5.05 Exe - Bill Haze - 2nd 5/4 Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:117 Winners:43 Strikerate:36.75% Profit:211.05pts Yield:36.39% Bank:311.05pts SYSTEM B Bets:117 Winners:46 Strikerate:39.32% Profit:35.93pts Yield:6.36% Bank:135.93pts

Re: Winning with Massey System A seems to have a thing for P.Nicholls and R.Walsh at Cheltenham. Selections for Wednesday SYSTEM A 2.20 Che - Turko RPF:6/4 2.55 Che - Sweet Diversion RPF:11/2 3.30 Che - Cornish Sett RPF:11/4 SYSTEM B 1.30 New - Souffleur RPF:2/1 3.30 Che - Cornish Sett RPF:11/4 5.05 Bev - European Dream RPF:8/1

I did say it wasnt brain surgery. If people work it for themselves fair enough. Id just rather that than go telling everyone.
I'm getting :@ and :wall . I've back-tracked the selections on Masseys site and just can't see the process for selections .... but I ain't giving up, it's there somewhere :eyes . It's a bit like Sudoku, once I've started to look for the solution I just can't leave it alone ;) ;) . Can I have a hint .... do you drill-down using the 'Details' link. I'll give you a hint of how to do Sudoku :D :D ;) ;)

Re: Winning with Massey Ruby and Nicholls notched up a treble at Cheltenham. Sadly only one of them was ours. SYSTEM A 2.20 Che - Turko - 2nd 9/4 2.55 Che - Sweet Diversion - 1st 9/2 3.30 Che - Cornish Sett - FELL SYSTEM B 1.30 New - Souffleur - UP 3.30 Che - Cornish Sett - FELL 5.05 Bev - European Dream - NR Roundup SYSTEM A Bets:120 Winners:44 Strikerate:36.67% Profit:223.55pts Yield:37.57% Bank:323.55pts SYSTEM B Bets:119 Winners:46 Strikerate:38.66% Profit:25.93pts Yield:4.47% Bank:125.93pts

Keep trying Thunderfoot. I"ve worked it out. It"s not too hard.:unsure
I think I'm looking too hard for the 'pattern':( Today is the big test for this system ..... I've put money on the selections, and every other 'system' I've started to follow always seems to hit a bad patch when I start to use it:\ :\ ;) ;)

Re: Winning with Massey Same with this one thunderfoot. No system wll give you an immediate payout, or get rich quick, thats not what systems do. Since I started trailing this system a couple of weeks ago, the ROI has been as low as -77%. Its about perserverance with systems, paper trail them first until your convinced they are good for you, then when suitably confident, bet on it. Proof is in the pudding, my ROI just yesturday shot back up to its highest ever +2%. Notice I haven't once complained about this ROI trend? Well thats because I have faith the system works in the long run, and a Bank Trebled is a good indication that it does work...

I took Pirate Flagship at about 2.4 earlier and it was average odds on betfair of 1.36 or something and even though it was matched at 2.4 for me it only gave me the shit odds...is this some clause?
One of the favourites in the race became a non-runner after you placed your bet, and there are rules about how the odds change when this happens.