Sporting Odds March Champions League

GaF

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League

totally un-enjoyable Mole i've just come out in 96th what a waste of 100mins and yes you guessed it it was a magyar on the river
A Hungarian Yes had to go on Holiday or it may have been a divorce but wouldn't have won anyway. We'll see how this one goes but if its anything like tonight I'd rather be watching Man United :eek:eek:eek

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League entered champs league tonight and found it very heavy going, far too many idiots playing every hand with nout. hopefully next round will be more realistic, still, good luck to all who managed to get through the scary first couple of hours :ok :gimme

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League

entered champs league tonight and found it very heavy going' date=' far too many idiots playing every hand with nout. hopefully next round will be more realistic, still, good luck to all who managed to get through the scary first couple of hours :ok :gimme[/quote'] :welcome ed! Am I right in thinking that you are Dan-Dan's other half?

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League You're right Valiant, I am indeed the other half of wee dan dan. My turn this month so if I do anywhere near as well as her I'll be well pleased. Last night was a nightmare for me, lasted about half an hour until my lack of patience got the better of me. Looking forward to Sunday :cheers

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League dont think hes much of a player, had a few beers too so taking 45 chips and 70 chips u gotta say something:dude oh just taken him out, :nana p.s nice one on the super:notworthy

Re: Sporting Odds March Champions League AAAAAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH Got some problem with my connection. Could not connect to the internet at all. So, at 8pm I switched off my router... and accidentally connected to someone elses wireless connection in the road. If only I had doen that 5 mins earlier! :cry :cry :cry And only 76 reg'd. Anyone else on Wanadoo? Just want to see if Wanadoo is the problem or is it my router. If it's the router, not a clue why! Good luck all who are in.