Winter Olympics

Re: Winter Olympics

:sad Sweden earned the gold! Congratulations, Bamse!
Thanks Mixer. This was a great fight between the best two teams in the olympics. This final was a rare event since it was our two little countries that faced eachother. You can never explain to a foreigner what its like when Sweden face Finland. Finland can do 10 crap games in a row and then when they have to face Sweden they come out and do 100%, and vice versa of course. This time, Finland played their best throughout the entire tournament and I really dredded to face them in the finals. Actually, I thought we would have a better shot with Russia. Now it was Finland and I´m glad it is already a classic I think..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Winter Olympics

There was a shout in the paper today for Finland to win the mens ice hockey @ 30/1??? they are 21.0 on betfair They mention that quite a few teams have players missing & Finland have a reasonable team. anyone help with this one as i know f all about ice hockey
wasnt a bad bet after all. Unlucky anyone who got on. I didnt bother & was pretty fed up when they hit the final.