PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll I don't think i had had one playable hand, so i didn't have the greatest stack when things messed up............................ only ended up with about $25 :\ ....................... still, better than nothing :ok it does mean i'm either going to have to make a deposit or play on party poker before i can take the money out :(

Guest gazza271

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Prior to the tourny i deposited $55 and withdrew it straight afterwards,leaving me a massive $0.63 i earnt on the NL tables with 2 hands just before the tourny started. Just before the crash i lost loads of chips to a twat who was calling everything and then he hit everything,unbeleivable. So i only ended up with $23 today but decided to play a $5 MTT and think i finnished 12th, covered my stake and got a few extra $ back and thought the standard was pretty good and enjoyed it. I will be back there playing again without doubt. :ok

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

Yeah you think... well how about me....Tells everyone about it then forgot to register for it :puke
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol sorry mate... that must be gut wrenching... I got $28 out of it which let me lay claim to the balance! Just make sure you don't miss the next one! :ok

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Did anyone else play the $5000 new player freeroll this morning ? Was chip leader after an hour and stayed in top 20 until all but taken out by a one card flush :wall 127th for $4.50, to add to $42.83 for surviving the $50k freeroll. Deposited $55 the other day and just withdrawn $102.33. Makes a change for me :rollin (mind you the $4.50 cost me 3 hours and no sleep !)

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Great News - Just got this email from Party Poker - They are running the tournament again to make amends for the fiasco on sunday :clap :clap

Dear,

We would like to apologize sincerely for the technical difficulties which led to the cancellation of the PartyPoker.com UK-exclusive $50,000 Freeroll tournament last Sunday, January 23, 2006 at 7:00 p.m. (GMT) (2:00 p.m. ET).

This outcome did not meet with our own very high standards of service and performance and as we feel that we have let down those of you who were playing when these problems occurred, we’ve shown our gratitude for your patience and understanding, by crediting your PartyPoker.com account with a cash token of our appreciation – which is already in your account!

For more details visit our Disconnection Protection & Cancellation Policy

That’s not all - we have now RESCHEDULED this tournament for this coming Sunday, January 29, 2006 at 7:00 p.m. (GMT) (2:00 p.m. ET).

Registration, which began at 9:00 p.m. GMT (4:00 p.m. ET) on Thursday, February 26, is required and is available until 5 minutes before the tournament start. Also, please note, this tournament is open to UK residents ONLY

Guest gazza271

register anyway if it crashes again you might get a quid or two cant see it yet can anyone else ?
Yeah will do but cant see it in lobby at mo...

Guest gazza271

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Registration, which began at 9:00 p.m. GMT (4:00 p.m. ET) on Thursday, February 26 Ah, that will be why then:$

There's already 1350 in. It was almost 3pm Sunday when it reached that many in the last one so I guess there'll be quite a few more players this week.
aye... and probably hoping it crashes again!! :lol

do u ave to have played cash tables on this site to be eligable to enter cause doesnt let me reg
You don't - but you have to have a real money account and I THINK to have a real money account, it means you have to have deposited ..... if I recall correctly, you can deposit and withdraw without probalem to activate a real money account (is all in USD though, so you'll probably get hit by foreign currency charges if using a Debit/Credit card)