** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

GaF

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll :nana I made my deposit and im in:ok I used the deposit code ENTRYCHIP which gives me free entry into a PartyPokerMillion STT Qualifier. See you all at the table and best of luck to you all Party Poker screen name: lynn28 (which i have just changed to rednutt1 but still showing in tourament lobby as lynn28)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

I used the deposit code ENTRYCHIP which gives me free entry into a PartyPokerMillion STT Qualifier.
You'd have got the same (I think!!! Banner gives you a PartyPokerMillion Qualifier place worth $33 - not sure if it's a STT) if you'd used the banner at the top!!! AND you'd have supported PL :sad Anyway - good luck tonight Lynn :clap :clap :clap

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

:sad oops im sorry i just thought that was if i was opening an account via that link. Partypoker was the first place i ever played poker online 2 years ago:cry
Err......sorry - you're right :$ :$ :$ :$ The banner is for new accounts - didn't appreciate yours was for reloads :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll I've registered - user name is howburn.:ok Played a couple of STT this afternoon for practice purposes and the software isn't very nice. Don't think I'll be hanging around this site after the 50K. Although I have entered for the new depositor's freeroll, but whether I fancy playing at 2.50 on Thursday morning is debatable.:unsure Good luck all. Paul.

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll ill give this a go...not sure what name i have?? you need to deposit in order to register ...i did the £30 in $50 out thing leaving me with $2 which was threw away in some speed thing. dont like the look of the site at all so reckon ill be uninstalling after. gl all tonight

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Im out in 1634th my trip K's beat by a flush:sad Had a couple of problems to start.. first hand i called bb then i wanted to call after the flop and there were no buttons!!!! i timed out. Next i had trip 7's wanted to call but my hand got folded :wall One big disaster from start to finish Good luck to all who remain:hope