** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that what happens pisces? does anyone know?
Nope, it seems GaF is right. The policy is - b) MULTI TABLE POKER TOURNAMENTS: If a Tournament is cancelled due to technical issues the following refund policy will be implemented: Eliminated Players at time of cancellation will not be refunded their Buy-In (Amount which goes to the Prize Pool) or Entry Fee (Amount the house takes). Players still in the tournament at time of cancellation will be refunded as follows: Prize money equal to the amount that would have been awarded to the next player getting eliminated from the tournament will be awarded to all the players still in the tournament at the time of cancellation. Of the balance Prize Pool left awarding as per point 1, 50% of the remaining Prize Pool will be distributed equally between all players still in the tournament at the time of cancellation and 50% of remaining Prize Pool will be distributed on a percentage basis at time of cancellation based on their chip count. Their entry fee. (For ex. $3 in a $30+$3 tournament).

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

Does this count for Personal Bests' date=' GaF?[/quote'] LMAO - absolutely!!!! Still got my table open ...... just in case...... Had a refund in similar circumstances for a freeroll before - so that shouldn't make a difference.....

Guest gazza271

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll What happens with the money ? I deposited $55 and played 2 hands on a table while waiting for the freeroll. When the tourny collapsed I was doing badly due to some twat going all in with every hand and busting my AA with something like J3:wall :wall Anyway i was down to about 600 chips, Later that night I withdrew my $55 leaving a small amount that i won on the 2 hands on the NL table in the account and today that balence has not changed. Do i not get anything ? or does it take a couple of days to get into the account ?

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll I suspect it will be sorted some time today.......last time it happened to me I think it took about 24 hours - your balance will be changed and they will send you an email explaining the calculation......

Guest gazza271

I suspect it will be sorted some time today.......last time it happened to me I think it took about 24 hours - your balance will be changed and they will send you an email explaining the calculation......
n1, cheers mate:ok

Money should reach accounts in 72hrs :ok.
tf4t... just about blew an entire $10 at SO on their $0.05/$0.10 cash tables for the first time in a long while! :lol My bank balance is due a cash injection!!! What we getting 5, 10.... cents?? :rollin

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Have just got my email from them as well, and they have put £37.83 in my account. :D

$37.83 have been added into your account as per the following statement:
Tournament id: 575354Name: $50K UK Freeroll
Buy-In/Entry Fee: $50K UK Freeroll $0.00 / $0.00Total Players to start: 2149
Players at the time of cancellation: 1578 Level at the time of cancellation: 3
Limit: 30.00 / 60.00Total Chips in play: 2149000
Total Buy-in collected = $0.00
Initial Added money = $50,000.00
Prize Money already given = $0.00
Total prize pool = $0.00 + $50,000.00 - $0.00 = $50,000.00
Minimum prize pool award = $0.00 * 1578 = $0.00
Prize pool to be divided equally = ($50,000.00 - $0.00) / 2 = $25,000.00
Prize pool to be divided based on chip count = ($50,000.00 - $0.00) / 2 = $25,000.00
Entry Fee to be refunded = $0.00
When the tournament was called off, you were seated at 'Table 1086505' and you had 1890 tournament chips. Your share of the minimum prize pool award = $0.00 Your share in money equally divided = $25,000.00/1578 = $15.84 Your share based on your chip count = $25,000.00 * (1890/2149000) = $21.99 Your entry fee refunded = $0.00 Total money refunded = $37.83 We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Thank you for playing.