** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll I have never deposited in party poker, can anyone tell me the best way to go about it. $50 min deposit? i use my debitcard to deposit and how do i get it back out. does it go back to my card? Is there a bonus code i should use bearing in mind i dont really play cash tables so i wouldnt be clearing bonuses. Thanks for any help

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Rednutt - PartyPoker do operate in US$ - so (from memory) a deposit and a withdrawal from your card - you don't get back what you deposit. Yes back to your card I think. May be better (gut feel) using neteller or similar........ The affiliate scheme gives me options to set up different types of bonuses - let me have a look, and I can probably give you some options :-)

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

The affiliate scheme gives me options to set up different types of bonuses - let me have a look, and I can probably give you some options :-)
They're all sign up bonuses - not deposit bonuses - so no help I presume if you already have it....

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Rednutt I got this email yesterday We’re going to help you start 2006 in the best possible way – with another fantastic PartyPoker.com reload bonus – 15% up to 75 USD! Here’s how you can cash in:

That’s not all. You can use that bonus to discover all the excitement happening this January in the world’s largest poker room:

In the meantime, please check out the :ol('http://www.partypoker.com/news/index.html')'>News & Events page where you'll discover more tournaments, more prizes and more winnersthan any other poker room with an increased number of added money tournaments and increased guaranteed tournament prize pools! We hope you are enjoying the fun and excitement of playing on a choice of 9,000 tables live at any time against 80,000 players from all over the world. Don’t forget that the top 100 monthly Leader Board winners will now share 50,000 USD! See you at the tables!

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll Hi All had a patypoker account for a while i am about to make my first deposit i will probably stick in $55 dollars and then take out $50 shortly afterwards Any body know of any bonuses / referals / affiliate links etc that would be useful to me or another PL member if i can be of any use i will

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll If you google party poker bonuses there's absolutely loads of sign up bonuses, just use one of the bonus codes you get back - normally they're for a free $50 or similar value in tournament entries, like a free million dollar guaranteed satellite entry etc. They have a free 20% up to $100 bonus without a code for first deposits, but you can normally find a better current first deposit bonus with google. The refer a friend bonus is also good, but you can't claim it if you've already registered an account. They also have a 5k freeroll every week for players making their first deposit during that week, so make sure you look out for it. They have a regular reload bonus going on at the minute also, 15TO75JAN = 15% up to $75. www.bonuswhores.com is useful for keeping track of bonuses. Edit: :rollin:rollin:rollin I should have read the rest of the thread, I see now that bonus was already mentioned. Another edit: Just saw the question about withdrawing to debit card. You can withdraw any amount above and beyond your deposit amount to UK debit cards, not only that, but Party are the quickest site I've come accross at processing it. I use a switch/maestro card, and normally if I withdraw in the evening the funds are in my bank account the next day, regardless of the amount. I quite often empty my neteller account to Party then withdraw it to my card because it's the quickest way of doing it.

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll

wtf' date=' i signed up and now the $50,000 torney has gone from the lobby !. is it still showing in your lobby ?[/quote'] just phoned their helpline - it is a technical problem and the tournament will reappear (possibly in 30 mins or so). I rang them cos the lucky dollar tournament I registered for vanished as well. It should have started at 12.40am but the same technical problem means it is delayed. I have to hang on until the software seats me - again in 30 mins or so !

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll All MTT's have been paused and there is only one MTT currently scheduled for 22nd - I think it will be back!!! (But with a bit of luck a few may miss out......and keep numbers down)

Guest gazza271

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll I'm registered for tonight:hope Usual name of gazza271, Not been around to much this week so looking forward to a good nights poker:nana

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll :lol:lol:lol straight - forward reply, while ignoring every other question :lol:lol

Dear Brian, Thank you for contacting us. The tournaments you are trying to register are only for the players who are registered from UK and it sis not possible for you to enter this tournament. We sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope you enjoy playing with us. Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site! Santosh Poker Customer Care

Re: PartyPoker $50,000 UK Exclusive Freeroll I've just unregistered and re-registered ok with no problem - so it's up and running...... Only thing I can suggest is to get onto PP Support...... Entry up to 1200 now - with a bit of luck, there will be under 2000 in this......