** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

poker4ever

GaF

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker4ever Hope you don't mind Run, but now laddies has finished, I'll be moving in with you from midnight tonight (but only intend to stay around for a month, then I'll leave you in peace!!) - so I need raked hands for their grand opening promotions ........ hopefully some of them will be ridiculously low entry, with it being a new site and all!!! So what do I need? hmmm...... $10,000 Freeroll on Sunday with 10 raked points Next 2 Sundays 200 raked points Final Sunday 500 rake points....... Hopefully won't be too painful!!!!!

Re: poker4ever

hopefully some of them will be ridiculously low entry' date=' with it being a new site and all!!![/quote'] Just to emphasise this - only 71 players on the site at the moment!!! Hmmmm might make it difficult to find games ...... might be worth arranging times to get PL'rs in there - if others are going for it and we're playing same limits.......

Guest gazza271

Re: poker4ever Bloody hell, was gonna have a look at this and deposit a few $$ but its been updating the software last 15 mins and only 1/4 way there :loon

Re: poker4ever Gaz, and anyone else having problems with the software update... I did mine either yesterday or the day before. As with you and one or two others, mine was going slow too. So, I abandoned it using Task Manager, uninstalled it and then downloaded and re-installed it again... and much quicker than the attempted update. May be too late for you now Gaz, but hopefully this will help others.

Re: poker4ever OOh, Poker4ever, my new favourite site. Not really a tourney person but the cash games have been treating me very well indeed. I also love the dealer's voice and the little jingle when you win...simple things for simple minds I guess..but mostly my favourite for the poor quality of play on the micro nl. Makes equivalent play at laddies look like final table at wsop if you ask me.:ok Also, i reinstalled my p4e when I had problems connecting, worked no probas after that

but mostly my favourite for the poor quality of play on the micro nl.
Oooohhhh - roll on midnight - I can't wait!!!!! I find the dealers voice really annoying (I know I can switch it off) - nayurally I went for the sole lady - but English clearly isn't her first language!!!!

Hope you don't mind Run, but now laddies has finished, I'll be moving in with you from midnight tonight (but only intend to stay around for a month, then I'll leave you in peace!!) - so I need raked hands for their grand opening promotions ........ hopefully some of them will be ridiculously low entry, with it being a new site and all!!! So what do I need? hmmm...... $10,000 Freeroll on Sunday with 10 raked points Next 2 Sundays 200 raked points Final Sunday 500 rake points....... Hopefully won't be too painful!!!!!
Thanks for bumping this back up the board for me GaF. My software update (BT Broadband) was pretty quick, just a couple of minutes. What is going to be the best way to get the 10 raked points ? :ok

Re: poker4ever since you need 10 rake points to enter the big freeroll I thought i'd check out how much a rake point actually is: Every time you play real money games at POKER4EVER you earn what are known as rake points. These rake points are required to collect the various bonuses you apply for. One rake point is awarded each time min. $0.50 is paid in rake. For example, if there is a pot size of $20 at Hold'em Limit $1/$2, the rake is $1 and you earn max. 1 rake point. In tournaments, two rake points per 1 dollar entry fee are also given; for example, for a buy in $25 + $2 fee tournament, four rake points are added. For our players who prefer lower limit games, e.g. $0.25/$0.50, it is also possible to earn rake points and receive bonuses. For a $0.05 rake you get 0.1 rake point. These fractional point values will be added up and saved for you. You can view your current earned rake point balance at any time in your player account (My Account >> Details).

Re: poker4ever I'm sure it will be back Rednutt :ok Been playing on the $0.10/$0.20 tables - not used to playing just one table at a time - but there aren't enought people there to play multiple tables. As Rosie said - the play seems acceptably bad :lol I sat down with $40 (the maximum) - noone else had over $20!! I now have $51, in 30 mins :ok and that has earnt me 5.70 raked points - you seem to get them whether you contribute to the pot or not :ok Getting 500, without multitabling will take forever - however I really don't see many doing it, so it has to be worth it....... Complete change of subject - just seen my name on the Sky EPG :$ :$ Fame at last!!!! I presume everyone who wanted to see my UK Open game has seen it through the torrent - but if not, it's repeated on challenge TV tomorrow night at 12:45!!! :$ :$ :$ :$ That's set the butterflies running again!!!!

Re: poker4ever Just to clarify - for the final freeroll the requirement is 500 raked points in February - not the week - so if you've already earnt entry into the other 3, then there will only remain 90 Raked points to get :ok Took me 1 hour to get my 10 raked points for the first freeroll - playing 1 table and cheapest No Limit table...... remember raked points are counted whether you contribute or not :ok