** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

poker4ever

GaF

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker4ever My stack took a big hit when I had AQ and flop came AQX ................. opponent had AA :loon ........................... if they had been any good i'd have been cleaned out ....................... fortunately they slow played it badly enough for me to smell a rat and still have 850 chips left after showdown :)

Guest gazza271

Re: poker4ever Poker4ever and myself really do not get on, I am not playing any differently yet nothing is happening for me, down on the cash tables and went out of this afternoons tourny early on:wall

Re: poker4ever

Sometimes this game pisses me off :@ ...................... out in 55rd ( 40 places pay) AJ v KJ k on the river :wall ............................ the guy had outdrawn the last few hands he played and did it to me as well :@
Not just that...... he had his chips all in with K J against an A 9, A 6 and A J within the last 15 hands and won them all. He should probably go hit the blackjack tables 2guns.gif Its a sick game sometimes

Re: poker4ever Sorry about that again mate, i don't like playing against people i know on cash tables :\ .................... but if its any consolation my poker4ever account is now in profit :$ :lol out of interest what did you have on that hand? I still need over 100 rake points to enter the freeroll on sunday so i'll be on the poker4ever cash tables tommorrow if you want revenge :ok

Re: poker4ever Lol - stop apologising mate - I wouldn't have hesitated to do the same to you :ok And I'm sooooooooo happy your account is now in profit ;) You know if you click on the numbers to the left of "Leave table" at the top right, then it shows hand history, INCLUDING mucked cards at showdown ...... useful to know ........... Anyway - I had AJ - so flopped JJJ with A kicker :sad - didn't consider for a second you were on 3's ...... Should I have got away from it? (be honest :o)

Re: poker4ever Hey guys a quick ? I have read the post about rake points but still abit hazy:unsure I won a mighty 2 dolla on the freeroll and used it to play on the Hold em tables, i now have 18 rake points and tripled my balance. My question is this, do i have to play the hand to win rake points or can i just sit at the table? If someone could maybe explain in like 'rake points for dummies':hope Cheers

Anyway - I had AJ - so flopped JJJ with A kicker :sad - didn't consider for a second you were on 3's ...... Should I have got away from it? (be honest :o)
Holding AJ with a flop of JJ3 .................There is no way in hell you could have got away from that hand ............................... you had the third best hand available given that you had a jack. Since you raised pre-flop its not likely i would have J3 ...................... what were the chances i had pocket 3's. :loon

Re: poker4ever ok I'm supposed to be managing this site so I figure I ought to play for the first time this week - one of the freerolls. 2nd hand am BB and get AA. Happy to see two go all in before me and find I am up against Kx and 34d only to see a 4 on the flop and turn and nothing for me. :wall If you've got the raked hands in the bag for the WPT/E-WSOP tourney this Sunday, good luck. You will not find me there.

Lol - I was laying in bed thinking about THAT hand last night :loon - were you ever worried that I had JJ?
You need to get out more often .................................. or find more interesting things to do in bed :lol To be honest it didn't really worry me what you had, as only JJ was beating me at that point ........................................and if you had that then i'd just have to accept that it was a horrible flop and wave bye bye to my cash.:(

can i get my hand history off P4E ?
Yes. If you still have the table open, then click on the previous hand number and it will open the poker history..... If you have closed the window, not sure how you can get it back, however there is a hand history file on your PC (in the P4E directory) if you wish to look at that.......

Guest gazza271

Re: poker4ever Cheers GaF although I cant seem to find it. Just wanted to back up an earlier point that GaF made about sitting down at a table with the maximum amount.......... I have $25 in the P4E account and sat down at a $0.20/$0.50 by mistake, meant to sit at the $0.10/$0.20 tables, anyway thought i would play a few hands while there and sat down with my full $25 After a couple of folds with nothing there was one player who seemed to just be putting in big raises and bullying, He had $201 Anyway on the BB i was dealt [}} &&&&& Mr bully calls the BB so i raise it to $4, everyone else folds except mr bully who calls. Flop comes <>? ???&???? //////&/// Hoo yah me thinks, Aware of his bets i check and mr bully goes all in with $201. I go all in with my $25 odd dollars (oh how i wish there was more in the account) Turn comes (&!) and river is ****&***** Mr bully has a J high flush and then calls me a lucky fu**er:D I reply LOL:moon :moon