** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

poker4ever

GaF

Re: poker4ever I just sat down - shame we have the Dealer between us ;) Was going to sit down on another table - but saw Inspektor and quickly changed my mind - that's one player that scares me!!!!! I identified him as a massive muppet, and targeted him - he ended up wiping me out - he showed some real bad hands, some real bad draw, BUT I'm sure he knew what he was doing, and it was all for image - he sure suckered me!!!! (So this is just a warning to anyone else who sits with him - careful - he isn't exactly what he appears to be......)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker4ever

Ah, so its the dealer thats doing that is it? She never stuck me as the type.:tongue2 Don't let Inspecktor be your bogeyman. He's not that good
"She" has got a beard :unsure :loon ;) I might give Inspektor a bash again some day ...... but not today....... (he is the sole reason my account is negative at the moment :sad )

gl with that
Change of plan ..... if I do well in this - it is far harder to Multitable later than now (I play VERY tight early in MTT - very few hands) - so I'll come and find you on the 25/50c :ok But only for 10 raked points!!!!! :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: poker4ever I'm walking away from P4E for the rest of the night, 3 bad beats on the trot, Only lost about $4 but am going on tilt See yah back here tomorrow

Re: poker4ever Ah, now, don't give up on Poker4ever (not forever!) Just a question. Has anyone tried to cash out from there yet? I'm not intending to necessarily, but a friend of mine would like to give it a try but hes a bit wary of putting his money into a small site where he has no evidence of getting his money back. I would, but haven't bothered to set up neteller and I think thats the default cashout method. Thanks

Just a question. Has anyone tried to cash out from there yet? I'm not intending to necessarily, but a friend of mine would like to give it a try but hes a bit wary of putting his money into a small site where he has no evidence of getting his money back. I would, but haven't bothered to set up neteller and I think thats the default cashout method. Thanks
I just cashed out and within 4 hours it was in my netteller account :eek ......................... far better than anywhere else i have an account :clap :clap :clap :clap So ........................Who is in the big freeroll tommorrow?

Re: poker4ever I would like to cash out some of my P4E stash, i have a netteller account but havent set up my bank details with it yet. i presume its the same as paypal where they deposit small amounts to ur bank account and you confirm the amounts??? My question is does your cash out go from P4E to neteller then into your bank account? Is there a charge? If anyone can give me a few tips on how to use it or set it up i would be grateful because it just seems a little more trickier than paypal to set up + there is a list of charges :eek Not sure if they apply or not PS Ive had a good run on P4E for the past month and by far i like this site the most but i will not be cashing out before the big one $50k....Just incase my luck takes a nose dive:tongue2

Re: poker4ever Sorry Rednutt - can't help with specifics - however if you want it in your bank accounts, then it sounds like you have one step too many by going P4E to Neteller then Neteller to your Bank Account - can you not go direct P4E to Bank Account/credit/Debit card? Other option - I know (though haven't got one yet), that you can get a Neteller ATM card to just withdraw cash directly from your Neteller account - that sounds quite good to me (in theory!!) :ok As per other threads - watch the Neteller US$:GBP exchange rates - though I don't think there are easy ways around this/alternatives....... Yes Neteller verify bank details by depositing an amount less than £1, then asking how much they deposited :ok

Re: poker4ever I think in the US there is some kind of legal restriction that they cannot refund more to your card than was deposited ..... this restriction does not apply in the UK and if they want to, they can refund more to your card than you deposited............they don't necessarily know this though, and may need to be persuded ........ I'd recomend you ask them the question, and if they say they're not allowed to, then tell them it's different in the UK to the US and they can :ok.......though not sure if they'll listen.......

Not a good day on P4E for you yesterday - taking al your money then getting raked points details wrong too. Never mind, made up for it on Parbet freeroll. Nice going... from the Rednutt Supporters Club. :D :clap
Correction Pro...left P4e $5 up :lol yesterday...Was the day before i lost loads.....one of those days when no matter how good your hand is the river comes along and kills it:cry And thankyou for your support on Parbet :ok . I got a file from them regarding payout structure but i cant open it:unsure ..You will be able to though ;)