Snooker: The Masters - Jan 15-22

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Snooker: The Masters - Jan 15-22

That really was one of the best clearances I've ever seen because as Kev knows' date=' that arena is filled with pressure. :ok[/quote'] Oh too true mate, all snooker fans will remember the respotted black between Williams and Hendry in 99. I've been to most of the snooker venues in this country, the Crucible included and I've been to Masters finals before and the tension on finals night of the Masters is like no other. To do a clearance like that, under that much pressure with 2500 cockneys cheering on your opponent, takes some serious balls really.

I totally agree mate. Im on at 13/8. :beer
What a match! One of the best I have ever seen and the bet made it even sweeter. With all the english roarring in the crowd it must have been hard for Higgins but he fought like a braveheart. You are a legend my man! ... Put the rocket in his place. :cheers

Re: Snooker: The Masters - Jan 15-22 Well done guys. Glad I didnt take Ronnie on in the end. All it would have took was 1mm less, and that red wouldnt have gone in, and Ronnie would have won. 1mm won you all your bets, which must make it feel extremely sweet.

Well done guys. Glad I didnt take Ronnie on in the end. All it would have took was 1mm less, and that red wouldnt have gone in, and Ronnie would have won. 1mm won you all your bets, which must make it feel extremely sweet.
You seem to forget there was also that unbelievable Higgins' miss of the black which would have made it 9-7 in his favour earlier in the match... if we are into ifs and buts;)

Higgins not such a happy bunny this evening after easyjet mislaid his cue and trophy on his flight back home. http://scotlandtoday.scottishtv.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=s1_1_1&newsid=10252
What the fcuk is a millionaire doing flying with easyjet would be my question!?:eek Surely he can afford to charter a nice swish snazzy Learjet.