Snooker: The Masters - Jan 15-22

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Snooker: The Masters - Jan 15-22 You can bet on Ronnie for just over evens now, would that be worth a little something? Surely its conceivable enough for Ronnie to win the next two frames to level the match, and this current price will be long gone. Any advice?

Re: Snooker: The Masters - Jan 15-22

With my current form' date=' I am keeping very tight lipped and hopefully it doesn't go 8-8 or you can stick your house on Ronnie if it does - can't he Kev?:unsure[/quote'] It's impossible to call isn't it? I've a feeling Ronnie will still win this and I'm tempted to take the odds on betfair. Last year Ronnie led 5-3 at half time and blew Higgins away in the 2nd half. I think we'll get an evening of vintage Ronnie tonight and if we do he'll win a shade comfortably. Although he has a 2 frame lead Higgins must start well. The last thing he wants is Ronnie to get in the groove! Paddy Power offer 16/1 Ronnie 10-6 and 8/1 Ronnie 10-7 and I think I'll have 2pts on each of those for some interest.

Re: Snooker: The Masters - Jan 15-22 Ive decided not to bet on Ronnie just now. That said, if Higgins wins the first frame of the next session, Ill check what odds they are giving on Ronnie then. Still think he could easily win, even if he does goes 3 frames down.