** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

10K$ Freeroll Thursday

cains

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday I sent Mermaid an email asking if the deposit was needed in order to claim any winnings earlier this evening but had no response so far. I did deposit just over $20 so i would be able to withdraw my money again because they have different exchange rates( which had i deposited $20 exactly when i tried to withdraw it in GBP it would be less than $20)and minimum withdrawal is $20.

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday

Well' date=' they didn't do that right and we've entered without depositing. Has anyone had verbal/email confirmation of the ruling?[/quote'] Yup it was wrong it was possible to enter without deposit.. But no prize money if you havent deposited... (how they do it i dont know) But this is confirmed... So will not guarantee that no deposit = no prize money.. Couse not sure how it can be done.. But we will see.. Feel free to ask if you have other Q.

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday Out in 907th! 1st hand I played apart from my blinds in nearly an hour. Get AA and go all in. Get called by chip leader on the table, he calls and turns over J8 suited. Flop comes A24 but 2 suited for his flush. Needless to say I drown on the river:cry

i am pissed off ................... i had pocket kings ................... raised pre flop........................ flopped trips' date=' put in a bet and got disconnected:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ ..... i cant get back in now :@ :@ :@ :@[/quote']I got back in and seem to have gained some chips ........................ i guess the other 2 in the hand must have got disconnected or folded :nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday Almost a carbon copy of Doddsy - got AA when on BB with 5800 chips!!:ok SB is chip leader with 8000 and goes all in with 10 10 :nana Once again the flop does me no favours!!! :cry Should I be folding these Aces? It does seem hard to win with them but they're even harder to put down pre flop!! :unsure Anyway, it's been a profitable day - good luck to the rest of you still in! :ok

Almost a carbon copy of Doddsy - got AA when on BB with 5800 chips!!:ok SB is chip leader with 8000 and goes all in with 10 10 :nana Once again the flop does me no favours!!! :cry Should I be folding these Aces? It does seem hard to win with them but they're even harder to put down pre flop!! :unsure Anyway, it's been a profitable day - good luck to the rest of you still in! :ok
Dealt AA and someone went all in Pre flop for 1500 or so i called the had A6 no 6 on table at end although they did have a straight draw on river. OUCH 1500 on table pre flop i have 22 i went in for 1500 got called and re raised call it they had ak nothing on flop or turn... they hit ace on river. OUCH 5000 chips left.

btw this is damo's better half ;) as he's downstairs making a cuppa.. ( bless)
Hi Liz :welcome to the Lounge So what can you tell us about Damo that he wouldn't want us to know? ;) Or am I too late, is he back from making the Tea?

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday hurumph - using my login...... ;) Good Luck All Damo ps cheers GaF for the lovely welcome - its her birthday tomorrow so all together now..... Happy Birthday to you (repeat as per normal)

Hi Liz :welcome to the Lounge So what can you tell us about Damo that he wouldn't want us to know? ;) Or am I too late, is he back from making the Tea?