** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

10K$ Freeroll Thursday

cains

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday Unfortunately that's a boss media restriction - nothing the site can do I believe!! If you can get registered on another machine, then it will work ok on your machine afterwards. Or if you rebuild your machine (ie wipe your hard drive), the limit is reset!!!!

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday Boss Media in their wisdom think its a good idea to restrict their customers customer (us) to only 4 versions of their Poker Site :eyes :@ So if you have (for example) Sporting Odds, Virgin, Poker.co.uk, and Canbet you can't have any more. (I have but my hard disk reformat has left me with these to play with these). I sort of was going to try this. Create a new user account on Windows XP and download any extra Boss Media through that user. Don't think it'll work, but you never know.:unsure

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday I've registered :ok ............... and unlike you cheap gits i did make a cash deposit :tongue2 Its a good sign up bonus if you play cash tables so i'll see how long it takes me to get it :ok

I get the same mate :sad - I've got: Sporting Odds Virgin Poker.co.uk Everton Poker - All being Boss Media on my PC.
I've got all of those on my computer but didn't have a problem :unsure .................... i may have opened the everton poker one on my old computer though :unsure

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday [Offtopic] GaF, are u Telepe on ladbrokes poker ? Didnt want to start a new topic just for that :D Anyway...we played earlier on a .1/.2 table and u guided me here (that is, if ure the guy im talking bout :unsure)! Got to say my first impression of this place is really good, really nice info here! [/Offtopic] PeeGee Edit: oh and ..yeah... I registered myself to that freeroll as well, seems promising !

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday

Thanks cains. :ok This isn't your new site is it?
Yup it is.. ;) And as Gaf says.. 10K$ and maximum 1500entrants.. And its the same next couple of thursdays as well.. (i was told 20$ deposit was required. And so it says on our web site..) But great for you its not nessecery..

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday Just looking at the entrants list and as you would expect a lot of Danish Players and then a gamut of newly registered Plers with British addresses:lol I'm expecting the standard to be high and if full will be paying to 160places.Currently paying to 50 places so there is a huge amount of value again. Nice one cains:ok Hope you make some money out of this site:ok

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday cains. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap On getting your own poker site up and running. :spank :spank :spank :spank because its Boss Media. :lol :lol :lol :lol Seriously mate best of luck. :hope Any chance you can ban Hungarians from entering? ;) Hiya Pee Gee :welcome to PL poker. Hope your stay here is a happy, prosperous and permanent one.:ok

Re: 10K$ Freeroll Thursday

Just downloaded and registered' date=' again I didn't need to deposit any cash to register for the freeroll (just hope we don't get disqualified if we win:unsure )[/quote'] I wont say it.. Its a pl secret.. ;) hope the bug isnt fixed till next thursday then..